Page 191 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181189190191192193 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Thanks

@chaotic I checked in AppOnfo but says

Icon file: encore_icon.png

Tried renaming the icon to that but wont work...also tried [email protected], icon.png, none worked
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    @chaotic I checked in AppOnfo but says

Icon file: encore_icon.png

Tried renaming the icon to that but wont work...also tried [email protected], icon.png, none worked
    It's not icon or icon@2x. Not every icon is. Try [email protected]
    ALWAYS default to the HD version.

Quote Originally Posted by caba1991 View Post
    Attachment 581531 can some one make me an icon like this but for wells fargo and discover
    ? i know theres some already for those 2 but i like the debit card shape icon
    Well there is a BofA debit card icon, no Discover. Someone might do it. If not, I'll add it to my list.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-22-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Has anybody been able to change the Shazam icon? I made sure the folder was named correctly but it still wont change. Any ideas?
    Do you have the free version, or shazam encore? To my knowledge, both are included in jaku theme anyways, no?'

edit:
    Shazam Encore: com.shazam.encore.Shazam//[email protected]
    Shazam: com.shazam.Shazam//[email protected]

note the capitals. It's [email protected] not [email protected]. As well as the capital S on the second Shazam.

That should do it for you. But, curious, they're both included in Jaku anyways. Why change them..?
    Last edited by mdot; 04-22-2012 at 10:44 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-22-2012), harget (04-22-2012)

Thanks

I know they're both included but it doesnt change. Tried changin it like you said but didnt worked anyway.

Btw, just remembered my cousin deleted something in ifile and my icons are square...this could whats causing the problem, right?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335113552.517635.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    sorry, i just seem to come here with constant problems :/ my new problem is everytime i install foldericon i get thrown to safe mode, is there any known tweaks or apps that make this happen? i thought maybe folder enhancer but when i removed it still happened.

cheers guys
    This happens to me too when I put on remove background BEFORE I put on a custom icon. So try that

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    I'm down 😜 share that please
    It's the dock mask that BJ shared a few pages back when he was sharing all sorts of stuff!
    Do you know what post I'm talking about?
    If you can't find it then I'll link you to it when I'm not mobile
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Must be problem with viewing it in my phone. There is no next button. I'll check on my laptop later.

Check the repo. Icons as you've described are already there.

Che the file name. The free version you're using has a different icon name than the paid version. AppInfo can help you identify the correct icon name.

i did there are some but i didnt like them lol im not picky lol but i liked how the chase one i posted looked i want one like that for wf and discover

yeah i saw them but i have wellsfargo i like how the chase icon i posted looks like a debit card i want one like it but that has wells fargo instead of chase. thanks man
    Last edited by caba1991; 04-22-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks

i did there are some but i didnt like them lol im not picky lol but i liked how the chase one i posted looked i want one like that for wf and discover

yeah i saw them but i have wellsfargo i like how the chase icon i posted looks like a debit card i want one like it but that has wells fargo instead of chase. thanks man
    OH! Wells Fargo. My mistake, I misread and thought you said BofA, which has a beautiful debit card styled icon.
    I'll see what I can do, but I'm having trouble replicating the reflectivity of the card. I'm probably out of my depth here, but I'm giving it a try for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Hey thanks man. I just used a random camera icon, I think for instagram or something. Any luck with bank of America? If not I'll figure it out but it'll take me ages lol.
    So it worked?

Okay good. Well it was really easy to find!! So before I download bank of America I'm sure you can do it! In app info just scroll down and click 'view in ifile' then click bank of America folder and look through the images and name your icon the exact name that the big icon is that looks like the default.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks

Okay, Wells Fargo... Is this about what you had in mind? Maybe?

-wellsfargo.png

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

caba1991 (04-22-2012), indyzzzz (04-24-2012)

-wellsfargo.png
    That looks nice! 👍
    @jimbohurt

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (04-22-2012), Groinchurn (04-22-2012), humar666 (04-22-2012), lunar_x (05-28-2012), RippedThemer (04-27-2012), snakeeater01 (04-23-2012)

-wellsfargo.png

awsome thanks man! i really like it. i tried making one yesterday but i would resize it and it would come out blurry.

The modified dense plist http://db.tt/tTmWb9Ll

Looks good chaotic. Out of your realm, phhsf. Yeah right.

I love how americans spell cheque. Lol so ridiculous.

I know they're both included but it doesnt change. Tried changin it like you said but didnt worked anyway.

Btw, just remembered my cousin deleted something in ifile and my icons are square...this could whats causing the problem, right?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335113552.517635.jpg
    Yeah if what I posted didn't work, I have nothing more lol (check permissions maybe? Hahaha). Where did he delete from, the jaku folder?

That's why iFile is lethal if you don't know what you're doing lol. If they deleted something from within jaku I would backup any changes and reinstall jaku. I've never seen that before - sorry.
    Last edited by mdot; 04-22-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post

Sorry, I do it to fit in. I used to get marked down in spelling for "cheque" and "grey" oddly. Gray looks wrong and check is what I do to my oil....

awsome thanks man! i really like it. i tried making one yesterday but i would resize it and it would come out blurry.

There is an art to making all the pixels fit into 114x114. I'm still learning.
    I'm having trouble finding a good Discover logo, so after lunch I may just make it myself.

I haven't given up, but I've "discovered" a really nice texture by accident that I want to play with for a bit.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-22-2012 at 12:07 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-22-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Wall
    Saved to my ipod, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    So it worked?

Okay good. Well it was really easy to find!! So before I download bank of America I'm sure you can do it! In app info just scroll down and click 'view in ifile' then click bank of America folder and look through the images and name your icon the exact name that the big icon is that looks like the default.
    Yup, that's what I did, I must have overlooked the Camwow icon, but I've tried all the bank of America ones and they don't seem to work. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post

Yeah if what I posted didn't work, I have nothing more lol (check permissions maybe? Hahaha). Where did he delete from, the jaku folder?

That's why iFile is lethal if you don't know what you're doing lol. If they deleted something from within jaku I would backup any changes and reinstall jaku. I've never seen that before - sorry.
    Ok thanks...I'll see what I can do

Sorry, I do it to fit in. I used to get marked down in spelling for "cheque" and "grey" oddly. Gray looks wrong and check is what I do to my oil....

There is an art to making all the pixels fit into 114x114. I'm still learning.
    I'm having trouble finding a good Discover logo, so after lunch I may just make it myself.

I haven't given up, but I've "discovered" a really nice texture by accident that I want to play with for a bit.

thanks man ill be waiting lol

Haha wasn't a knock to you at all. I find it amusing how americans spell certain things

Ok thanks...I'll see what I can do
    Let us know what happens!

Page 191 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181189190191192193 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast