Page 186 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 30289

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    ^download it, install it on your iphone and run WinterBoard, you should see something like "zui 2012 icon shadow" or something else, I don't use it anymore so I can't remember
    I think it's called icon_framed or icon_frameless.

You're looking for the file "[email protected]"

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Will it be good if I'll upload it to imageshack?
    Not especially. I've seen them resize there too. imgur doesn't require an account and it doesn't compress.
    If you can get them posted to imageshack without being resized, it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Will it be good if I'll upload it to imageshack?
    No, that'll make the internets explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Not especially. I've seen them resize there too. imgur doesn't require an account and it doesn't compress.
    If you can get them posted to imageshack without being resized, it should be fine.
    You just need to pick "Do not resize" from the Image Resize drop down menu before you upload.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-21-2012), iGeriya (04-21-2012)

@mdot yes I might be wrong

@chaotic you can upload image without resizing it on imageshack, in fact you have the choice

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    No, that'll make the internets explode.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-21-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ^download it, install it on your iphone and run WinterBoard, you should see something like "zui 2012 icon shadow" or something else, I don't use it anymore so I can't remember
    thanx alot .. i download it .. i found the shadow in springboared bundle

Thanks

@chaotic you can upload image without resizing it on imageshack, in fact you have the choice
    Thanks for that. I had no idea honestly. I've been using imgur for so long that nothing else enters my head unless I'm on my iPhone, then it's all about droplr. Just nothing better in my mind.

I might be too, I just had a feeling the next post was going to be "but dude, this so called 'zui 2012 icon shadow' doesn't exist?! What do I do?! I'm so confused!" lol

Thanks

I might be too, I just had a feeling the next post was going to be "but dude, this so called 'zui 2012 icon shadow' doesn't exist?! What do I do?!" lol
    Oh come on, you're inferring that some people on the internet want you to do all the work for them? That's just crazy talk.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

harget (04-21-2012), mdot (04-21-2012)

Oh come on, you're inferring that some people on the internet want you to do all the work for them? That's just crazy talk.
    You're right, I should be ashamed of myself. I will request my account here be terminated.

@Chaotic I like imageshack for the ability to create a free account and access to all my uploads in a few clicks

@mdot ahahah I agree a lot mate

Thanks

@Chaotic I like imageshack for the ability to create a free account and access to all my uploads in a few clicks
    I can dig it; a lot of people use the service. For me, I've always preferred resources I have more control over. imgur is great for sharing one-off things with people. For things I want to keep track of or otherwise catalogue, I prefer droplr or Cloud.app as they both offer me raw storage. I don't do a lot of online photo albums, that's my wife's thing. I just need something that allows me to share things quickly as most of my work goes to my cloud storage.

You're right, I should be ashamed of myself. I will request my account here be terminated.
    Hold up there.... no you don't. You're not leaving me here with these nuts by myself!!

There is a chance that those apps were updated and their resources changed. Best bet would be to download AppInfo from Cydia, examine the apps in question and then update any file names inside the theme which may have changed.
    I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I do use app info and checked that out, but everything seems the same as before. I'll look into it some more. If worse comes to worse I can always just use the icons folder method. Thanks again.

I'll upload the images later or tommorow, I'm not home right now and I don't have a pc here

I can dig it; a lot of people use the service. For me, I've always preferred resources I have more control over. imgur is great for sharing one-off things with people. For things I want to keep track of or otherwise catalogue, I prefer droplr or Cloud.app as they both offer me raw storage. I don't do a lot of online photo albums, that's my wife's thing. I just need something that allows me to share things quickly as most of my work goes to my cloud storage.
    I use Dropbox for every documents I need online, I should take a look at droplr, heard good things about this service.

Hold up there.... no you don't. You're not leaving me here with these nuts by myself!!
    haha I would never do such a thing! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    Here are a few different box icons.

One blank w/o texture -
    One blank w/ texture -
    One 'UPS' w/o texture -
    One 'UPS' w/ texture -
    One 'Numbers' w/o texture -
    One 'Numbers' w/ texture -

If anyone wants anything different on them, I'll be happy to make it.

thanx for the icons! and yeah id like i made... put ''USPS'' (United States Postal Service) that's the only 1 we don't have made i think... in the package form, it'll be cool!

Thanks

Default Another Foldericons thingie...
    -entertainment.png

I'm making a Jaku style icon for each of my folders. I figured I'd share them in case anyone wants them.

This is the third in the series. Entertainment..

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Kat_Kingdom (07-07-2012), latpeuw (04-23-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I do use app info and checked that out, but everything seems the same as before. I'll look into it some more. If worse comes to worse I can always just use the icons folder method. Thanks again.
    This happened to me too when I upgraded winterboard. I lost my wells Fargo icon.
    First of all DON'T resort to icons folder method! You wanna keep summer board mode off cause its way faster off.
    We can solve this.

What I had to do with wells Fargo logo is in iFile I had too look at the app files and find which icon it truly uses.
    Before the update I was fine using Icon.png because that is an icon in wells Fargo as appinfo suggests BUT since I'm retina display what wells Fargo truly uses is [email protected]

So basically go into the files of the app that is not working and there will be many images that look like the default icon but you need to find the name of the one that it truly uses.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Amazing theme, Amazing community!

Thanks

Agree^
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Page 186 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast