+ Reply
Page 174 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164172173174175176 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR I'd love to help out but between work and kids I average 3 hours of sleep as it is lol. The only reason I'm on late
...
  1. #3461
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I'd love to help out but between work and kids I average 3 hours of sleep as it is lol. The only reason I'm on late nights is if my welders are running good at work.
    Well I don't understand. You are no longer welcome in this thread, Thor. Good day.

    haha, on a postive note. Thank you for bringing the avatar back.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (04-18-2012)

  3. #3462
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    Lol I missed it also. Even tho I'm not playing mw3 anymore.

  4. #3463
    What's Jailbreak? suicyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Okay, I want to theme my Angry Birds Space icon, but i can't do it!
    I went on AppInfo to check out the Bundle ID & the IconFile Name, This is a snapshot of the info:
    Jaku for iOS 5-photoapr1860147pm.png

    Then i make the folder and put the icon and rename them as AppInfo told me to
    & I place the folder inside the Bundles Folder:
    Jaku for iOS 5-screen-shot-2012-04-18-6.05.57-pm.png

    I go to WB and re-fresh the theme & once it finishes my Angry Bird icon has changed to an Unhappy Icon:
    Jaku for iOS 5-photoapr1861151pm.png

    I don't know what to do, can someone please tell me what im doing wrong?
    Thank you!

  5. #3464
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Try deleting the other 2 icons and just leave the @2x icon...you dont need the others. I dont know why it would cause that problem, but it's worth a shot

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    suicyde (04-18-2012)

  7. #3465
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by suicyde View Post
    Okay, I want to theme my Angry Birds Space icon, but i can't do it!
    I went on AppInfo to check out the Bundle ID & the IconFile Name, This is a snapshot of the info:
    Attachment 580896

    Then i make the folder and put the icon and rename them as AppInfo told me to
    & I place the folder inside the Bundles Folder:
    Attachment 580893

    I go to WB and re-fresh the theme & once it finishes my Angry Bird icon has changed to an Unhappy Icon:
    Attachment 580897

    I don't know what to do, can someone please tell me what im doing wrong?
    Thank you!
    Probably has nothing to do with it, but just a heads up.

    You only need one icon in the folder. In your case, you just need Icon.png. When you something beside IconFile - that's the default icon, when it's blank, you'll pick the IconFiles info, and you would only need [email protected].

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Try deleting the other 2 icons and just leave the @2x icon...you dont need the others. I dont know why it would cause that problem, but it's worth a shot
    You need Icon.png since it's the default icon, no? when it has a default Icon you don't need the @2x.png?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    suicyde (04-18-2012)

  9. #3466
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Nope, just the icon@2x...i have angry birds space themed right now with only the one icon. I totally ignore that first "IconFile" value in AppInfo

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    suicyde (04-18-2012)

  11. #3467
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Not at all I rotated things and was too busy drooling to look lol. I will put some time into it asap. Thanks again
    Haha, not a problem. I just noticed it ain't as easy as it seemed to be to be working with those PSDs as I worked out some pretty small but subtle differences between each wagashi/cookie. One move and they can look dismatched :S :S :S !

    Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    Yo, you should post up the PSD to your box icon.
    Not even in your sweetest dreams. First of all because William did send to all of us purchasers of his theme a template PSD that is more than enough. Secondly because I don't like the way you ask for it. Thirdly because I only share such PSDs to trusted people whom I know will take good care of. Fourth because I work my *** on every single stuff I create (well except for the big brother icon :P) and so should you. Fifth, because if you have any particular post service you'd like to have you could simply ask me for it if you can't/don't-want-to do it yourself.
    EDIT : And sixth, judging by the way you requested me, I'd say if you really want the PSD then how much do you give me for that ? I spend my only free time on that. And as someone told at the job today, "every work is due a salary" (or something like that, not sure to be translating it well)

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    bankai44 has graciously offered his time to help maintain the repo...so no need to flood my inbox with offers [/sarcasm]

    2 people will be enough to keep it up to date
    Wanted to help since a long time ago already but I'm even more busy than ever now . Hopefully you'll have plenty offers I don't doubt that :P. Good luck friend
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-18-2012 at 07:44 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-18-2012), mdot (04-18-2012)

  13. #3468
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    You could be right...maybe it would work with just icon.png....never tried that before
    Last edited by bjbinc; 04-18-2012 at 07:46 PM.

  14. #3469
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 82 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Not even in your sweetest dreams. First of all because William did send to all of us purchasers of his theme a template PSD that is more than enough. Secondly because I don't like the way you ask for it. Thirdly because I only share such PSDs to trusted people whom I know will take good care of. Fourth because I work my *** on every single stuff I create (well except for the big brother icon :P) and so should you. Fifth, because if you have any particular post service you'd like to have you could simply ask me for it if you can't/don't-want-to do it yourself.
    The reason you're so rude, is? Seriously bro, I can understand if you don't want to share your work, but a condescending remark such as "Not even in your sweetest dreams" is not called for.

  15. #3470
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Last edited by bjbinc; 04-18-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (04-18-2012), suicyde (04-18-2012)

  17. #3471
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    The reason you're so rude, is? Seriously bro, I can understand if you don't want to share your work, but a condescending remark such as "Not even in your sweetest dreams" is not called for.
    Apologies. The "Yo" sounded Gangsta-sh!t to me. I hate gangsta-sh!t lol ! But yes, well I mean no, i'm not gonna post up my work this way. It happened I shared some PSD files with some people here, but those are exceptions. People I really trust . Hope I'm not being as rude this time and hope you understand

    EDIT @Bjbinc : Okay, so now that you told me I spik bad inglish i'll read again and again my stuff .. edited Apologizes to apologies ... -_- ... OMFG !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-18-2012 at 07:59 PM.

  18. #3472
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 82 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Apologizes. The "Yo" sounded Gangsta-sh!t to me. I hate gangsta-sh!t lol ! But yes, well I mean no, i'm not gonna post up my work this way. It happened I shared some PSD files with some people here, but those are exceptions. People I really trust . Hope I'm not being as rude this time and hope you understand
    I understand completely, man. No hard feelings, your work - I have no right to tell you who to share it with.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (04-18-2012)

  20. #3473
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    @iGeriya - I find it funny as hell how your english goes waaay down hill when you get pissed LMAO
    Seriously I have NO idea how's my english in normal condition ahahahahahaha ! I mean it, I have no clue how bad, good or average it is.
    But F.U Anyway

  21. #3474
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Apologizes. The "Yo" sounded Gangsta-sh!t to me. I hate gangsta-sh!t lol ! But yes, well I mean no, i'm not gonna post up my work this way. It happened I shared some PSD files with some people here, but those are exceptions. People I really trust . Hope I'm not being as rude this time and hope you understand
    Yo! MTV Raps!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (04-18-2012)

  23. #3475
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Seriously I have NO idea how's my english in normal condition ahahahahahaha ! I mean it, I have no clue how bad, good or average it is.
    But F.U Anyway
    Lmao! Normally your english is better than most americans lol

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (04-18-2012)

  25. #3476
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anyone could create a beautiful icon for this great app? Animoog Jaku for iOS 5-animoog-app-icon-512px-x-512px-.jpg

  26. #3477
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Lmao! Normally your english is better than most americans lol
    Oo ! So now I'm totally confused xD xD ! Damn. I'll worry every time I post something 'sh!t was it good ? was it good ? seriously was it or not ?"

  27. #3478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    There's an icon maker who posts in most of the pic based themes from Bulgaria who uses google to translate English. It's like a cryptic message from the zodiac killer lmao. Your English is perfect, nothing to worry about.

  28. #3479
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Oo ! So now I'm totally confused xD xD ! Damn. I'll worry every time I post something 'sh!t was it good ? was it good ? seriously was it or not ?"
    Lmao! Your english is great...but when you get mad it becomes a little more obvious that its not your first language

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    There's an icon maker who posts in most of the pic based themes from Bulgaria who uses google to translate English. It's like a cryptic message from the zodiac killer lmao. Your English is perfect, nothing to worry about.
    Damnit! You made me spit my cereal all over my screen lmao
    Last edited by bjbinc; 04-18-2012 at 08:26 PM.

  29. #3480
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Lmao! Normally your english is better than most americans lol
    Well, that's not very difficult, now is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Lol nice. I thought I read that somewhere a while back - I was hoping I was still right lol


    @iGeriya - Haha i notice this too - too funny!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts