Page 171 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171172173 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 30242

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    My Jaku custom theme isn't working anymore. I have it set above Jaku with a Bundles subfolder, and all the correct bundleID's and icon names. They all worked when I had them within Jaku, but I learned it's easier to make accustom theme haha. Now, they don't work ever since I updated to the new Jaku.

Anybody have any ideas? I can't for the life of me figure it out.. It bugged me all day. I spent all day making sure every folder was right, and every icon was properly named..
    I assume you already did the whole disable, respring, enable, respring routine?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-17-2012)

I had this problem on 5.1 so I just enabled the Jaku theme and after a respring enabled my other folder and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I assume you already did the whole disable, respring, enable, respring routine?
    I think I did that at least 15 times today haha I tried everything. It's going to be something so easy, I know it. Lol

@Thor - I don't have 5.1 though, in still on 5.0.1. I believe I did that today. Disabled everything in winter board and went one by one lol.

My Jaku custom theme isn't working anymore. I have it set above Jaku with a Bundles subfolder, and all the correct bundleID's and icon names. They all worked when I had them within Jaku, but I learned it's easier to make accustom theme haha. Now, they don't work ever since I updated to the new Jaku.

Anybody have any ideas? I can't for the life of me figure it out.. It bugged me all day. I spent all day making sure every folder was right, and every icon was properly named..
    Any chance its not since jaku update but rather the winterboard update?
    Because i think winterboard got more anal, haha seriously tho.
    Cause after the update my wells fargo icon didn't work anymore and i figured out i had to add @2x for it to work but it never needed that in the past.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-17-2012)

I think I did that at least 15 times today haha I tried everything. It's going to be something so easy, I know it. Lol

@Thor - I don't have 5.1 though, in still on 5.0.1. I believe I did that today. Disabled everything in winter board and went one by one lol.
    prolly irrelevant, but is summerboard mode on or off

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Any chance its not since jaku update but rather the winterboard update?
    Because i think winterboard got more anal, haha seriously tho.
    Cause after the update my wells fargo icon didn't work anymore and i figured out i had to add @2x for it to work but it never needed that in the past.
    even the alt iPod/safari ones don't work and I know those are right at least lol. I'll try and repackage everything tomorrow on my computer and re-ssh it, I was doing everything in iFile today. Was just hoping there was a known issue or common mistake haha.

@blake yeah, summer mode is off.

even the alt iPod/safari ones don't work and I know those are right at least lol. I'll try and repackage everything tomorrow on my computer and re-ssh it, I was doing everything in iFile today. Was just hoping there was a known issue or common mistake haha.

@blake yeah, summer mode is off.
    Hmmm.
    How about in iFile make sure the directories have correct permissions. It needs read, write and execute permissions
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-17-2012), mdot (04-17-2012)

By request, iGeriya's wall changed up a bit. I can make these much nicer when I get the psd.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-18-2012), mdot (04-17-2012)

Hmmm.
    How about in iFile make sure the directories have correct permissions. It needs read, write and execute permissions
    YEAHHHH BUDDDY!

The Group and World were set to none, I had to pop those to Read/Execute. You, my friend, are the man! I overlooked those two today - I only scrolled as far as User.

Hmmm.
    oh yeah! that's some damn good tech support there buddy!

oh yeah! that's some damn good tech support there buddy!
    You don't know how excited I got when I saw that Group and World were blank. Then, when I resprung and saw that dead sexy black safari icon, I unleashed a furious "YEAAAAH BUDDDY". I know, I know - I'm super cool.

It's pretty awesome having people so willing to help each other out

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-18-2012), mdot (04-17-2012)

It's pretty awesome having people so willing to help each other out
    Definitely. I was so pissed today, all day it sat in the back of my mind, and I literally thought about switching to android (psych, never!). Everytime I opened my phone and saw the stock icons - depressing I tell you. But, I knew it was going to be something so simple lol I thought, 'man there's no way this is happening, it just doesn't make sense..'

Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it. Can't believe I didn't see that earlier. So much time wasted lol.

@thor - Thanks for the images. I'm going to check how they look on my phone tomorrow.
    Last edited by mdot; 04-18-2012 at 12:02 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-18-2012)

Yeah boiiii! Haha
    So very glad to help!

I always forget permissions too!

Haha that android comment made me chuckle
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-18-2012)

Yeah boiiii! Haha
    So very glad to help!

I always forget permissions too!

Haha that android comment made me chuckle
    Haha you made my day when I saw the permissions. After I resprung, I turned into a guido for 5 seconds - I fist pumped and said "Yeaaaaaahh buddy!" lol
    Last edited by mdot; 04-18-2012 at 12:09 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-18-2012)

Haha you made my day when I saw the permissions. After I resprung, I turned into a guido for 5 seconds - I fist pumped and said "Yeaaaaaahh buddy!" lol
    Hahahah yes!!!! Having your theme back definitely deserves a good fist pump!
    @jimbohurt

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-18-2012), mdot (04-18-2012)

who's the sexy parrot now? rofl

27. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-18-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Cinema:

-icon-2x.png

GunsīnīGlory:

-icon-2x-2-.png

Formula 1:

-icon-2x-3-.png

Aboalarm:

-app_icon-2x.png

Alternative Foldericon:

-untitled-1.jpg

-foldericonbg2xiphone2.png -foldericonbg2xiphone.png
    Last edited by jadaki; 04-18-2012 at 01:33 AM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-18-2012), indyzzzz (04-24-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post

My new job made me do this :P ! I'm on my way for Chronopost and other speed post services like this (as long as they have an app available)

PS : I forgot the credits, of course it is based on William's icons, And of course it was made from scratch :P
    Stunning....

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    By request, iGeriya's wall changed up a bit. I can make these much nicer when I get the psd.

Awesome work!

Page 171 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171172173 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast