+ Reply
Page 171 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161169170171172173 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 30013

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by mdot My Jaku custom theme isn't working anymore. I have it set above Jaku with a Bundles subfolder, and all the correct bundleID's and icon names. They
...
  1. #3401
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    My Jaku custom theme isn't working anymore. I have it set above Jaku with a Bundles subfolder, and all the correct bundleID's and icon names. They all worked when I had them within Jaku, but I learned it's easier to make accustom theme haha. Now, they don't work ever since I updated to the new Jaku.

    Anybody have any ideas? I can't for the life of me figure it out.. It bugged me all day. I spent all day making sure every folder was right, and every icon was properly named..
    I assume you already did the whole disable, respring, enable, respring routine?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    mdot (04-17-2012)

  3. #3402
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

    I had this problem on 5.1 so I just enabled the Jaku theme and after a respring enabled my other folder and it worked.

  4. #3403
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I assume you already did the whole disable, respring, enable, respring routine?
    I think I did that at least 15 times today haha I tried everything. It's going to be something so easy, I know it. Lol

    @Thor - I don't have 5.1 though, in still on 5.0.1. I believe I did that today. Disabled everything in winter board and went one by one lol.

  5. #3404
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    My Jaku custom theme isn't working anymore. I have it set above Jaku with a Bundles subfolder, and all the correct bundleID's and icon names. They all worked when I had them within Jaku, but I learned it's easier to make accustom theme haha. Now, they don't work ever since I updated to the new Jaku.

    Anybody have any ideas? I can't for the life of me figure it out.. It bugged me all day. I spent all day making sure every folder was right, and every icon was properly named..
    Any chance its not since jaku update but rather the winterboard update?
    Because i think winterboard got more anal, haha seriously tho.
    Cause after the update my wells fargo icon didn't work anymore and i figured out i had to add @2x for it to work but it never needed that in the past.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    mdot (04-17-2012)

  7. #3405
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    I think I did that at least 15 times today haha I tried everything. It's going to be something so easy, I know it. Lol

    @Thor - I don't have 5.1 though, in still on 5.0.1. I believe I did that today. Disabled everything in winter board and went one by one lol.
    prolly irrelevant, but is summerboard mode on or off

  8. #3406
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Any chance its not since jaku update but rather the winterboard update?
    Because i think winterboard got more anal, haha seriously tho.
    Cause after the update my wells fargo icon didn't work anymore and i figured out i had to add @2x for it to work but it never needed that in the past.
    even the alt iPod/safari ones don't work and I know those are right at least lol. I'll try and repackage everything tomorrow on my computer and re-ssh it, I was doing everything in iFile today. Was just hoping there was a known issue or common mistake haha.

    @blake yeah, summer mode is off.

  9. #3407
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    even the alt iPod/safari ones don't work and I know those are right at least lol. I'll try and repackage everything tomorrow on my computer and re-ssh it, I was doing everything in iFile today. Was just hoping there was a known issue or common mistake haha.

    @blake yeah, summer mode is off.
    Hmmm.
    How about in iFile make sure the directories have correct permissions. It needs read, write and execute permissions
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-17-2012), mdot (04-17-2012)

  11. #3408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

    By request, iGeriya's wall changed up a bit. I can make these much nicer when I get the psd.


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (04-18-2012), mdot (04-17-2012)

  13. #3409
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Hmmm.
    How about in iFile make sure the directories have correct permissions. It needs read, write and execute permissions
    YEAHHHH BUDDDY!

    The Group and World were set to none, I had to pop those to Read/Execute. You, my friend, are the man! I overlooked those two today - I only scrolled as far as User.

  14. #3410
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Hmmm.
    How about in iFile make sure the directories have correct permissions. It needs read, write and execute permissions
    oh yeah! that's some damn good tech support there buddy!

  15. #3411
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    oh yeah! that's some damn good tech support there buddy!
    You don't know how excited I got when I saw that Group and World were blank. Then, when I resprung and saw that dead sexy black safari icon, I unleashed a furious "YEAAAAH BUDDDY". I know, I know - I'm super cool.

  16. #3412
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts



    It's pretty awesome having people so willing to help each other out

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (04-18-2012), mdot (04-17-2012)

  18. #3413
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post


    It's pretty awesome having people so willing to help each other out
    Definitely. I was so pissed today, all day it sat in the back of my mind, and I literally thought about switching to android (psych, never!). Everytime I opened my phone and saw the stock icons - depressing I tell you. But, I knew it was going to be something so simple lol I thought, 'man there's no way this is happening, it just doesn't make sense..'

    Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it. Can't believe I didn't see that earlier. So much time wasted lol.

    @thor - Thanks for the images. I'm going to check how they look on my phone tomorrow.
    Last edited by mdot; 04-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-17-2012)

  20. #3414
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Yeah boiiii! Haha
    So very glad to help!

    I always forget permissions too!

    Haha that android comment made me chuckle
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    mdot (04-17-2012)

  22. #3415
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 145 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Yeah boiiii! Haha
    So very glad to help!

    I always forget permissions too!

    Haha that android comment made me chuckle
    Haha you made my day when I saw the permissions. After I resprung, I turned into a guido for 5 seconds - I fist pumped and said "Yeaaaaaahh buddy!" lol
    Last edited by mdot; 04-17-2012 at 11:09 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-17-2012)

  24. #3416
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Haha you made my day when I saw the permissions. After I resprung, I turned into a guido for 5 seconds - I fist pumped and said "Yeaaaaaahh buddy!" lol
    Hahahah yes!!!! Having your theme back definitely deserves a good fist pump!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-17-2012), mdot (04-18-2012)

  26. #3417
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 151 Times in 109 Posts

    who's the sexy parrot now? rofl

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

    mdot (04-18-2012)

  28. #3418
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Cinema:

    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png

    Guns´n´Glory:

    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x-2-.png

    Formula 1:

    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x-3-.png

    Aboalarm:

    Jaku for iOS 5-app_icon-2x.png


    Alternative Foldericon:

    Jaku for iOS 5-untitled-1.jpg

    Jaku for iOS 5-foldericonbg2xiphone2.png Jaku for iOS 5-foldericonbg2xiphone.png
    Last edited by jadaki; 04-18-2012 at 12:33 AM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (04-18-2012), indyzzzz (04-24-2012)

  30. #3419
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post


    My new job made me do this :P ! I'm on my way for Chronopost and other speed post services like this (as long as they have an app available)

    PS : I forgot the credits, of course it is based on William's icons, And of course it was made from scratch :P
    Stunning....

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (04-18-2012)

  32. #3420
    Green Apple jt004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    By request, iGeriya's wall changed up a bit. I can make these much nicer when I get the psd.

    Awesome work!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts