Page 17 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Thank god for that! And thank you so much for telling me!

    Thanks for the update Lokheed!
    its all good, I kinda freaked out too !! LMAO

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbz83 For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (02-08-2012)

  3. #322
    So clean it hurts lol.


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Gabbz83 (02-08-2012), KraXik (02-08-2012), nealh (02-08-2012)

  5. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    So clean it hurts lol.

    Love the Wallpapers

  6. #324
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2,684
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Love the Wallpapers
    Lol, I think my Gran had her living room in something like that! :P

    I had seen that dock on a couple of sites and thought about using it. It looks good, might go for it!

  7. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    So clean it hurts lol.

    Lmaooo
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  8. #326
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Beautiful dock! What is it? (if you don't mind sharing )
    Vitreo HD is slick as well, but it doesn't hold all 5 of my dock icons because it has placeholders for 4
    - iPhone 4S 5.0.1 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -

  9. #327
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    2,684
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokius View Post
    Beautiful dock! What is it? (if you don't mind sharing )
    Vitreo HD is slick as well, but it doesn't hold all 5 of my dock icons because it has placeholders for 4
    I think it's this -

    http://turnpaper.deviantart.com/art/...-iOS-283855792

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (08-26-2012), nealh (02-08-2012), Rokius (02-08-2012)

  11. #328
    If you google Macthemes Vitreo they have 5 icon versions also. This dock is called phantom.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Rokius (02-08-2012)

  13. #329
    Hi. Can somebody so a spring jumps, perpage, and 3G unrestrictor icon. Love this theme

  14. #330
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    If you google Macthemes Vitreo they have 5 icon versions also. This dock is called phantom.
    Thanks a lot!
    Also, thanks KraXik for your help. This theme is just getting better and better.
    - iPhone 4S 5.0.1 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 -

  15. #331
    Hey guys,

    1.3 is up now in Cydia as most of you probably found out already. A few things to note.

    1. The Calcbot icon isn't properly named. To fix it, go into Bundles/com.tapbots.Calcbot and rename: [email protected] > [email protected]

    2. The Bills icon has an incorrectly named bundle id (that one was NOT my fault). Go into Bundles and rename the folder: com.PowerBase.Payments > com.PoweryBase.Payments

    Respring!

    As for the Jaku linen, I've installed it in your default Wallpaper Roll (Settings > Wallpaper). I did this because WinterBoard breaks the theme's wallpaper when go into folders (and many don't know how to fix that). Also some people just like to set their own wallpaper, and this way, it saves them from always having to go in and remove the [email protected] from the package. And lastly, it's a nice solution for the people that want to rock the Jaku linen. I thought a good compromise.

    So how are you guys liking the SBSettings and UISettings icons? I was especially proud of those
    Last edited by Lokheed; 02-08-2012 at 04:17 PM.

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

    Gabbz83 (02-08-2012), indyzzzz (02-08-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012), Jkauf55 (02-08-2012), Just Dummy (02-09-2012), KraXik (02-11-2012), mrmyco (02-08-2012), nealh (02-08-2012), ReBourne (02-08-2012)

  17. #332
    Lok,

    Could you make a nice Infinity Blade I icon when time permits?

    I also have a few cydia icon requests for anyone if they have them.

    AppInfo
    Bytafont
    PowerCenter Pro
    Remove Background
    Theme Icon Maker

    Tia

  18. #333
    My set up tonight!😘
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328741260.246370.jpg  

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (08-26-2012)

  20. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    My set up tonight!😘
    What is that dock?

  21. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Lok,

    Could you make a nice Infinity Blade I icon when time permits?

    I also have a few cydia icon requests for anyone if they have them.

    AppInfo
    Bytafont
    PowerCenter Pro
    Remove Background
    Theme Icon Maker

    Tia
    Is everyone missing my post here? I already made BytaFont check page 12 for download.

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Your bytafont icon looks good but I think you've missed a clipping mask on one section. If you look at the clear section around the outside you can see some blue lines.
    I'll fix it momentarily.
    Last edited by X645; 02-08-2012 at 05:13 PM.

  22. #336
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,178
    Thanks
    13,694
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Hey guys,

    1.3 is up now in Cydia as most of you probably found out already. A few things to note.

    1. The Calcbot icon isn't properly named. To fix it, go into Bundles/com.tapbots.Calcbot and rename: [email protected] > [email protected]

    2. The Bills icon has an incorrectly named bundle id (that one was NOT my fault). Go into Bundles and rename the folder: com.PowerBase.Payments > com.PoweryBase.Payments

    Respring!

    As for the Jaku linen, I've installed it in your default Wallpaper Roll (Settings > Wallpaper). I did this because WinterBoard breaks the theme's wallpaper when go into folders (and many don't know how to fix that). Also some people just like to set their own wallpaper, and this way, it saves them from always having to go in and remove the [email protected] from the package. And lastly, it's a nice solution for the people that want to rock the Jaku linen. I thought a good compromise.

    So how are you guys liking the SBSettings and UISettings icons? I was especially proud of those
    thanks dude, sbsettings looking great

  23. #337
    -bytafont-2x.png

    Fixed. BytaFont for everybody!!

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to X645 For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (02-09-2012), indyzzzz (02-08-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012), Just Dummy (02-09-2012)

  25. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by X645 View Post
    -bytafont-2x.png

    Fixed. BytaFont for everybody!!
    Thank You

  26. #339
    My uisettings icons aren't themed?

    The sbsettings are nice though

  27. #340
    Any alternate iPod icon other than the baby blue shuffle?

Page 17 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •