Page 166 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156164165166167168 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 30322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #3301
    It's in the same forum as this theme. Not on cydia.

  2. #3302

  3. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Is zUI on the MMI repo? Having trouble finding it. Can find a redline z UI
    It's here on Modmyi (Winterboard the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE), you can click on the download link in the OP.


    Edit: Dang it, Thor & mdot beat me to it...lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    mdot (04-17-2012)

  5. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Still havin' no clue what's his app but ... :

    What's not to understand? It's the app of the TV show "the big brother" in Israel

  6. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    It's here on Modmyi (Winterboard the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE), you can click on the download link in the OP.


    Edit: Dang it, Thor & mdot beat me to it...lol
    Yeah, step your game up!

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    What's not to understand? It's the app of the TV show "the big brother" in Israel
    Hey now, no need to get all emotional here. He missed your post, we solved this a page or two back.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-17-2012)

  8. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Yeah, step your game up!
    I lack the mad skillz...

  9. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Hey now, no need to get all emotional here. He missed your post, we solved this a page or two back.
    I'm sorry if my post made it seem like I'm mad at him, I just wanted to explain, I'm not mad, the thing I am is thankfull for that awesome icon

  10. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I lack the mad skillz...
    aha ***0r.

    edit: whoa. h a x is a bad word apparently? lol was supposed to say h.ax0r aha

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I'm sorry if my post made it seem like I'm mad at him, I just wanted to explain, I'm not mad, the thing I am is thankfull for that awesome icon
    I know - I was only kidding around lol

  11. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    so i havent been through here in a while but is he planning on doing more UI or has anyone else started something? im wanting to atleast do the SMS but i wanna make sure before i start on it.
    If you will make one, can you share it?

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1sis View Post
    I've posted here a while back. Just wanted to give an update on new things in my repo. Thank you for all the positive feedback! 👊
    1) Zeppelin for Jaku
    2) BootLogo for Jaku
    3) 10 Wallpapers for Jaku (NEW)
    All available in >> http://repo.kr1sis.com
    I use all 3 of them, very nice boot logo! Can you add an jaku volume HUD too?

  12. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    FYI the Jaku settings icons are live as are the toggles from the repo a few pages back. Many thanks for this nice work.

    when will this be available??

  13. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    when will this be available??
    Already is.

    Come on people, read through the thread a little bit before asking these questions. There's too many extraneous posts because people fail to dig a little.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nimesque For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (04-17-2012), mdot (04-17-2012)

  15. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    when will this be available??
    Read his post..? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimesque View Post
    Already is.

    Come on people, read through the thread a little bit before asking these questions. There's too many extraneous posts because people fail to dig a little.
    I love it when the same question gets asked that was answered literally the post before. Makes me chuckle.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    nealh (04-17-2012)

  17. #3313
    Fruit Ninja - Puss in Boots


    com.halfbrick.fnpib
    Icon@2x

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DudiLankri For This Useful Post:

    aransh (04-17-2012)

  19. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimesque View Post
    Already is.

    Come on people, read through the thread a little bit before asking these questions. There's too many extraneous posts because people fail to dig a little.
    i swear when i ask a question on here some1 gotta get smart or stupid! just answer the question with out ya lip! that sh*t aint needed! it aint every day i ask questions on here. fall the f**k off! Could you just post the link while you wasting time talking...??!!

  20. #3315
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimesque View Post
    Already is.

    Come on people, read through the thread a little bit before asking these questions. There's too many extraneous posts because people fail to dig a little.
    Agreed completely.
    We're starting to see the influx of the "I want this because it's cool but I have no desire to do any of the work"-crowd...

    Requests for icons that are in the theme are a sure sign of this, but my favorite are when someone posts a screenshot of their homescreen and the post SAYS what the person did to get the sweet look, then someone replies and asks for links.... The links were in the post.... If you're not willing to do ANY footwork, I'm probably not going to be willing either... Just saying.

  21. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    i swear when i ask a question on here some1 gotta get smart or stupid! just answer the question with out ya lip! that sh*t aint needed! it aint every day i ask questions on here. fall the f**k off! Could you just post the link while you wasting time talking...??!!
    Whoa, whoa. He's just pointing out that it's already posted. If you read the post you originally quoted (with the image), it specifically tells you where the link is located. No need to get hostile dude.
    Last edited by mdot; 04-17-2012 at 10:19 AM.

  22. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Whoa, whoa. He's just pointing out that it's already posted. If you read the post you originally quoted (with the image), it tells you specifically where the link is located. No need to get hostile dude.
    man i got a wife a kids to tend to! i have a LIFE! i aint got time to be reading through this thread like all yall nerds! Thank you to the person who created the Icon Community... easy! and it updates also. i just hop on here when i have free time! something caught my eye and i just wanted the link... 2 much to ask 4??

  23. #3318
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    This is not worth is...
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-17-2012 at 10:23 AM.

  24. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    man i got a wife a kids to tend to! i have a LIFE! i aint got time to be reading through this thread like all yall nerds! Thank you to the person who created the Icon Community... easy! and it updates also. i just hop on here when i have free time! something caught my eye and i just wanted the link... 2 much to ask 4??
    It doesn't take a nerd to read someones post, it takes an IQ of over 75. Something of which you clearly don't have. The fact that you're reproducing makes this world a worse place.

    edit: luckily you possess one of the skills required to find the link: exactly 5 clicks of the mouse button. Good luck.
    Last edited by mdot; 04-17-2012 at 10:30 AM.

  25. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    FYI the Jaku settings icons are live as are the toggles from the repo a few pages back. Many thanks for this nice work.

    When some1 gets a chance... could you post the link to this Thanx!

Page 166 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156164165166167168 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •