Page 152 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I don't where the others are...but here's one I made

Download
    Gracious my friend! I really wish I could thank your post with this app :/ sorry.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Thank you evo0o ! I don't wanna feel too pretentious but I like it too hahaha >< !
    Btw, I remember last time you asked me a marking-free version of the wall. Do you also want a copy of this one too ?

EDIT : @Lokheed > Right. Nonetheless english isn't my first tongue either, so I don't think it's an excuse yet :P
    However. I'm gonna drop off from the fight for credits. It's utterly worthless. *Let's get a real life*
    Sure. I just sent you a pm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-14-2012)

props to iGeriya for his hard work on that wall, and for the last 10 pages at least, the requests are ridiculous. I dont like how people come out of no where to requests icons, maybe if you request ONE icon you would get it but coming in here asking for 10? I also dont like the approach of how people ask, its almost like a demand to make them icons. I could easily take on requests but i choose not to because some of these users dont seem worthy or grateful of even making an icon for them. Props to all who take on requests though, you guys are great and hopefully these people dont make you age 6+ years just from making them icons.

same thing goes for people at mtf.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaybachMusic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-09-2012), bjbinc (04-14-2012), iGeriya (04-14-2012)

I've run Jaku since release and have appreciated all the work Lok, bjbinc & the community have put into this awesome theme.
    With that said.. I'd like to make my first icon request.. which I think might be fun for someone (especially if they check out the RIDONKULOUS game by Adult Swim).

The game is Monsters Ate My Condo (M.A.M.C.) and the iTunes link is
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monst...do/id459489208

Website (with the stock icon image) is http://pikpok.com/games/

(ooh a Monster Flip icon would be rad too!)

com.turner.monstersatemycondo
    [email protected]

edit - for what it's worth, my only computer is a netbook and it can't run photoshop on it's lo-res screen or I'd give it a go myself (though I'd only be capable of copy-paste jobs) :/
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 04-14-2012 at 03:25 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-14-2012), iGeriya (04-14-2012)

Any one know of a tweak that does this? Put weather on clock are on lockscreen? I did this with lockinfo but my phone is sluggish with it soo wondering if there's something else around ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1334389442.054240.jpg  

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    props to iGeriya for his hard work on that wall, and for the last 10 pages at least, the requests are ridiculous. I dont like how people come out of no where to requests icons, maybe if you request ONE icon you would get it but coming in here asking for 10? I also dont like the approach of how people ask, its almost like a demand to make them icons. I could easily take on requests but i choose not to because some of these users dont seem worthy or grateful of even making an icon for them. Props to all who take on requests though, you guys are great and hopefully these people dont make you age 6+ years just from making them icons.

same thing goes for people at mtf.
    I've had to quit fielding requests. The sheer number has gotten completely out of hand. I'll do a few here and there, but Christ, I LEARNED how to make my own so I wouldn't burden anyone here with a crapload of requests for LITERALLY one-off icons. There are templates and resources available if someone needs 40 copy and paste icons.

And then there are people requesting icons IN the theme. What better way to identify yourself as potentially someone who doesn't own it than to request something that's in it?

Don't want to sound like a ****, but I have to agree with you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I've run Jaku since release and have appreciated all the work Lok, bjbinc & the community have put into this awesome theme.
    With that said.. I'd like to make my first icon request.. which I think might be fun for someone (especially if they check out the RIDONKULOUS game by Adult Swim).

App Store - Monsters Ate My Condo

Website (with the stock icon image) is Games | PikPok

[email protected]

This I want to play with..... I'll see what I can come up with, it sounds fun.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-14-2012)

NewDockMask, slightly modified FolderIcon and of course a new wall!

Kepp up the great work guys! Your awesome!

Okay, thanks for answering, I'll try my dock then. Hope it doesn't slow me down or it will take me another day to release it :/, and thank you so much for the compliment !

Btw, I'd die for an account on mactheme as a new comeer in the Jaku community just ripped of one of my texture ... A(F***ing)GAIN. I recently gave them to two people with a NOTICE saying that first rule is GIMME MY GODDAM CREDITS if public release. And as USUAL, none were given. I really liked the idea of sharing my icon textures, but now I seriously think of canceling that idea as no one gives a ****. And I'm not gonna PM, bother bjbin each time someones does that, he got other other stuff to care of !!

The guy who ripped it off for a folder-like icon
    MacThemes Forum / JAKU iOS Theme
    Hey *******. I made an icon a while back, and you re-did it and gave me absolutely zero credit. Replaced my name with 'another user'. You want to ***** about someone stealing yours? Good. You deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I don't where the others are...but here's one I made

Download
    can you or anyone add the iphone signal bars or a more "jaku style" bars on the left of it? it's the only thing i'm missing to make my ipod 100% Identical to the iphone

I might have missed it (if so, sorry) but has the Google Currents app icon been created in Jaku yet?

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    I might have missed it (if so, sorry) but has the Google Currents app icon been created in Jaku yet?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    This I want to play with..... I'll see what I can come up with, it sounds fun.
    Awesome! Thanks a bunch! They really are fun games (in a demented kinda way

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    yes

Got a link bro?

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Got a link bro?
    it's in the theme bundles

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NexusLite View Post
    Hey *******. I made an icon a while back, and you re-did it and gave me absolutely zero credit. Replaced my name with 'another user'. You want to ***** about someone stealing yours? Good. You deserve it.

Are you kidding me ? I never re editted it . You took images and copy/paste them and never credited original authors . I made icons based upon your IDEA entirely from scratch on the ONLY PURPOSE to show you that your bevel was wrong because I stated this fact o you but you never fixed it, and gave you credits for the idea when I had the opportunity (i couldn't find your post back so couldn't get your nickname right but even though I stated that the idea came from another user ... an IDEA lol). Now thanks for printing it in my memory, and to be honnest, the idea wasn't worth it in itself - oh yes you deserve that note. I asked Bjbinc last time to take down both icons I made from the repo directly after you dropped sh!t on me to stay fair, I could have totally left them up there (I gave credits to the proper nickname in the end), now you come insulting me one more time ... . Do something on your own, worth it if not too much asking, and come back at me if you want to play like that. Honnestly, the only reason why it's still on my dA is th reason that I likd the way I worked the wood and the top texture. The folder idea isn't worth it.

PS : I just edited on dA and linked the icon you're talking about directly to your last post here.
    PS2 : Oh and please, get your facts right before insulting. Cause indeed none of what you say is true ...
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-14-2012 at 09:18 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-14-2012), mdot (04-14-2012)

Thanks

PS2 : Oh and please, get your facts right before insulting. Cause indeed none of what you say is true ...

I remember this... THAT'S what this guy's talking about? wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    can you or anyone add the iphone signal bars or a more "jaku style" bars on the left of it? it's the only thing i'm missing to make my ipod 100% Identical to the iphone
    Sounds like a great learning experience. Let us know what you come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post

App Store - Monsters Ate My Condo

Website (with the stock icon image) is Games | PikPok

[email protected]

edit - for what it's worth, my only computer is a netbook and it can't run photoshop on it's lo-res screen or I'd give it a go myself (though I'd only be capable of copy-paste jobs) :/

Well, I'm not much better, but hopefully this will get you by until someone can make you something really spectacular.
    -mamc.png

ps. I hope this will work. I see different perspectives than other people sometimes. I forget that what I might like isn't what they might like.
    It occurred to me that this may just be the wrong look. Did you want something more laid down on a Jaku style tile?

Okay, I played with some of my elements and decided to try changing the scale of the whole thing. I really like this...
    -mamc2.png
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-14-2012 at 09:39 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-14-2012), mdot (04-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post

Dude you're constantly making new walls!! It's awesome!
    What does a new dock mask mean?
    What do dock masks do? I've never known.

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Any one know of a tweak that does this? Put weather on clock are on lockscreen? I did this with lockinfo but my phone is sluggish with it soo wondering if there's something else around ?
    I'm fairly sure that that is just a widget. The only tweak being used would be clock hide (or similar) and everything else is just from winterboard.
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 04-14-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Can you share blue Badge. Thanks

Sick pattern(credits goes to subtlepatterns)!

The SBDockMask shows the reflection on the dock. The wooddock needed a stronger refl.! Will upload everything later!

Thanks

Sick pattern(credits goes to subtlepatterns)!

The SBDockMask shows the reflection on the dock. The wooddock needed a stronger refl.! Will upload everything later!
    Yeah, I'll need this one in my collection. This is sick man, nice work.

Page 152 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast