+ Reply
Page 151 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 29592

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jadaki It is OK? Attachment 579965 Appreciated ! Using it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post

Appreciated ! Using it

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 431 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Dammmmnnnn. Such an improvement over the last version, and the last version was amazing!

Dock would be cool, I'd love to see what you come up with.

I didn't even notice the symbol actually, but when you mentioned it I saw it - I think it's fine.
    Okay, thanks for answering, I'll try my dock then. Hope it doesn't slow me down or it will take me another day to release it :/, and thank you so much for the compliment !

Btw, I'd die for an account on mactheme as a new comeer in the Jaku community just ripped of one of my texture ... A(F***ing)GAIN. I recently gave them to two people with a NOTICE saying that first rule is GIMME MY GODDAM CREDITS if public release. And as USUAL, none were given. I really liked the idea of sharing my icon textures, but now I seriously think of canceling that idea as no one gives a ****. And I'm not gonna PM, bother bjbin each time someones does that, he got other other stuff to care of !!

The guy who ripped it off for a folder-like icon
    MacThemes Forum / JAKU iOS Theme
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-13-2012 at 06:08 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

I came a little late to Jaku. About page 80 is when I started. I must have missed the post up of the English 'jaku' zeppelin logo.
    Does anyone have a link to it please? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Okay, thanks for answering, I'll try my dock then. Hope it doesn't slow me down or it will take me another day to release it :/, and thank you so much for the compliment !

Btw, I'd die for an account on mactheme as a new comeer in the Jaku community just ripped of one of my texture ... A(F***ing)GAIN. I recently gave them to two people with a NOTICE saying that first rule is GIMME MY GODDAM CREDITS if public release. And as USUAL, none were given. I really liked the idea of sharing my icon textures, but now I seriously think of canceling that idea as no one gives a ****. And I'm not gonna PM, bother bjbin each time someones does that, he got other other stuff to care of !!

I have a macthemes account I'd be happy to say something on your behalf! What would you like me to say? He REALLY should be giving credit to you. I agree. Could you give me a link to your original post of that texture so that I can call that guy out with facts?
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 04-13-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

You gave me an idea for a new icon based on yours mate . Hope you don't mind before I start :P ?
    __________________________________________________ _

I promised a homescreen version of the screenlock I made last time. But I had to draw some more stuff to it so it took me time. I started drawing what I wanted to add to the homescreen to the screenlock at first to have them in bigger scale. And so far this what I came up with :

The Sakura is the same I used for Pinterest. But I had to redraw it (I used an IRL image for that) to enhance details as it is in a bigger scale. And if you compare to both preview versions showing the tea cup filled with green tea (the one with wagashis (pinky cookies) and teh one without) the green and its cup changed a bit because I asked my mother who graduated from art schools to give me tips about shadows and damn it we almost killed each others as we're two damn stubborns. But in the end she was right, and it definitly looks better. So thanks a lot to her, now I feel it really good . Oh I also played a bit with colors because both saucer and bowl have IRL a blueish feel (because of the material).

I'm almost finished with the homescreen wallpaper and will release both when (New screenlock and homescreen) I'm over. Which is probably tomorrow

Btw, I wanted to include a dock (directly at the bottom of the homescreen wallpaper) but is it worth it ? Would sincerly appreciate an answer to this question
    You've outdone yourself. This is amazing. I vote yes to the dock.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,190 Times in 834 Posts

smh...i did pm that other dude...but got no response.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I came a little late to Jaku. About page 80 is when I started. I must have missed the post up of the English 'jaku' zeppelin logo.

I have a macthemes account I'd be happy to say something on your behalf! What would you like me to say? He REALLY should be giving credit to you. I agree. Could you give me a link to your original post of that texture so that I can call that guy out with facts?
    I just called him out
    Last edited by bjbinc; 04-13-2012 at 06:28 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012), mdot (04-13-2012)

Thanks

I think the link is non existent now a days.

edit: I wish I had a MT account. That was so fun haha
    Last edited by mdot; 04-13-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks

I don't where the others are...but here's one I made

Download
    Last edited by bjbinc; 04-13-2012 at 06:50 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

latpeuw (04-23-2012), nealh (04-13-2012)

Thanks

thanks mate, I PMed you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    You've outdone yourself. This is amazing. I vote yes to the dock.
    Haha, thanks a LOT Mr Buddha, I greatly apreciate it . Bankai44 gave me an awsome idea for a dock. Hope I can do it though.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    smh...i did pm that other dude...but got no response.
    It's not your job to do that anyway, you already have a lot on your hands. Thanks a lot for everything so far Brian, you're a really great guy. But I'm over with sharing those bases. I'll resize them all under scale and it will only be a "portfolio"-like album, nothing to rip off cause, I have an ego an a big one, but here it's not even a matter of ego, I feel disrespected. I send them my ONLY condition via a note to which they anwer "YES" and then ... nothing. If they don't care about th work I put behind textures, I'm not sharing anymore. except icons 'emselves of course ! Always a go for icons !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-13-2012), nealh (04-13-2012)

Thanks

thanks and i feel ya...i like your new signature too

Jaku Community Icons current through this post
    Last edited by bjbinc; 04-13-2012 at 08:28 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012)

Thanks

The contacts icon actually copies Lok's default contacts icon, too. he just added the left binding, and the letter tabs on the right?

sorry I edited my last post but the forums didn't tell me 4 people posted after me already lol.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

The contacts icon actually copies Lok's default contacts icon, too. he just added the left binding, and the letter tabs on the right?

sorry I edited my last post but the forums didn't tell me 4 people posted after me already lol.
    They're complete ripoffs. Pretty damned frustrating really.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    They're complete ripoffs. Pretty damned frustrating really.
    Lol i looked at it, and I thought, "man, that icon looks familiar." Sure enough I check the contacts icon on my phone - it's the exact same with slightly different shade of colour lol texture, cracks (or whatever), etc. all the same.

Pretty bold move to copy the artist in their own thread.

Thanks

guys i'm having a hard time with making icons. i read the how to but it didn't help me withe the bevel.
    When i place my image in the psd, i can't get it to cover over the bevel. it just stays the stock grey. Any ideas???
    Cheers

PS. i forgot to mention i am not very good with PS but i can follow directions!

Green Apple
    Thanks

As someone told me, duplicate the icon layer, drag it underneath the base above the bevel, right click on the duplicate and create clipping mask and drag it onto the bevel.

Jaku for iOS 5-4-13-2012-8-35-25-pm.png
    Last edited by darkman66; 04-13-2012 at 07:49 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to darkman66 For This Useful Post:

medic88 (04-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    thanks and i feel ya...i like your new signature too
    I mean it :P
    Oh and er ... my sig' is a rip off of my wooden wallpaper, I just flipped it 90 CCW haha ... but thanks anyway :P,

I know, I just thought Lok' will deal with it on its own if he thinks it's a problem. I would have notified him (and you) if the guy posted it on another forum that william might not visit, but he's more active on Macthemes than anywhere else :P.

Lol i looked at it, and I thought, "man, that icon looks familiar." Sure enough I check the contacts icon on my phone - it's the exact same with slightly different shade of colour lol texture, cracks (or whatever), etc. all the same.

Pretty bold move to copy the artist in their own thread.
    *Insert Sarcastic Laugh Here*

Thanks

you've outdone yourself iGeriya, the cherry blossom is epic

23. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 233 Posts

I've reported his post. Let's hope MTF mods pull them. The guy's native tongue isn't English, so cut him some slack. He posted a pack with icons that he didn't make and when called on it, he pulled it. He seems decent enough, just a little too gung-ho that's all

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-13-2012), iGeriya (04-13-2012), mdot (04-13-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    you've outdone yourself iGeriya, the cherry blossom is epic
    Thank you evo0o ! I don't wanna feel too pretentious but I like it too hahaha >< !
    Btw, I remember last time you asked me a marking-free version of the wall. Do you also want a copy of this one too ?

EDIT : @Lokheed > Right. Nonetheless english isn't my first tongue either, so I don't think it's an excuse yet :P
    However. I'm gonna drop off from the fight for credits. It's utterly worthless. *Let's get a real life*
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-13-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I've reported his post. Let's hope MTF mods pull them. The guy's native tongue isn't English, so cut him some slack. He posted a pack with icons that he didn't make and when called on it, he pulled it. He seems decent enough, just a little too gung-ho that's all
    Haha, I loved that in the prior page he posted that he has no idea how to use photoshop. Then he releases 80 icons, then he copies 2 icons. lol it was fun to read.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Search for
    Code:
    =tempValue+ "&#176;C"
    in widget.html (in ifile). Change the C to an F.

I believe that should do it.
    Thanks! I actually had figured it out earlier but by complete accident. I saw a C sitting by its lonesome in a string and thought I'd change it to an F and it worked. Thanks for posting it though and its pretty cool that people throughout this thread are willing to help each other.