Page 150 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by lunar_x View Post
    thanx i found it
    but how i can the weather status appear on the icon ?
    Download "WeatherIcon" from Cydia and apply

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanx mat ..

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lunar_x View Post
    thanx i found it
    but how i can the weather status appear on the icon ?
    weathericon... check Cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanx .. i found it and it works

iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon for any recipes app:

-icon-2x.png

My Wallpaper:

-img_0691.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012)

can anyone take the jaku zeppelin theme (the one with jaku written in English, not Chinese) and add it the original iphone signal bars on the left? i'm using an ipod touch and i want to make him Identical to the iphone.
    thank's for the helpers

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbot View Post
    What's that iPod tweak you have there? Is that part of the rocket theme? I love that.
    Yeah I like it too. The tweak is MusicBar
    EXtended
    and the theme for it is that A word that I can't remember (but it's linked in my post).
    It can be trigger by Activator so I've set mine to double-tap the iPod icon

Quote Originally Posted by darkman66 View Post
    Download "WeatherIcon" from Cydia and apply
    You can apply it to any app you like too. Mine is on an Australian weather app instead of the default.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Bakerbot (04-13-2012)

Another day, another change, of course.

-ss4.png

Thank you, RadioBirdman! Trying it out now!

edit: Looks like it doesn't work on iOS5. =( At least not according to the Cydia description. It won't let me purchase it. Oh well.
    Last edited by Bakerbot; 04-13-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Another day, another change, of course.

-ss4.png
    Where did you get you signal and wifi bars look good ??

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Where did you get you signal and wifi bars look good ??
    Signal Bar - MacThemes Forum / [Statusbar] Signal Bar Beta - Update3!

Not really worth a screenshot but I'm glad I got the heads up (here) about using Emoji in folder names. My one year old makes the BEST growly tiger noise EVER!

http://db.tt/eOrXp1kG

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Tried that one before didn't work for me ?? Did you do any custom stuff to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbot View Post
    Thank you, RadioBirdman! Trying it out now!

edit: Looks like it doesn't work on iOS5. =( At least not according to the Cydia description. It won't let me purchase it. Oh well.
    Well that sucks. I guess I've had it since 4.3.3 (or it's one of the very few packages I 'tried before I buyed' but never got around to buying).

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Icon for any recipes app:

-icon-2x.png

My Wallpaper:

-img_0691.png
    You gave me an idea for a new icon based on yours mate . Hope you don't mind before I start :P ?
    __________________________________________________ _

I promised a homescreen version of the screenlock I made last time. But I had to draw some more stuff to it so it took me time. I started drawing what I wanted to add to the homescreen to the screenlock at first to have them in bigger scale. And so far this what I came up with :

The Sakura is the same I used for Pinterest. But I had to redraw it (I used an IRL image for that) to enhance details as it is in a bigger scale. And if you compare to both preview versions showing the tea cup filled with green tea (the one with wagashis (pinky cookies) and teh one without) the green and its cup changed a bit because I asked my mother who graduated from art schools to give me tips about shadows and damn it we almost killed each others as we're two damn stubborns. But in the end she was right, and it definitly looks better. So thanks a lot to her, now I feel it really good . Oh I also played a bit with colors because both saucer and bowl have IRL a blueish feel (because of the material).

I'm almost finished with the homescreen wallpaper and will release both when (New screenlock and homescreen) I'm over. Which is probably tomorrow

Btw, I wanted to include a dock (directly at the bottom of the homescreen wallpaper) but is it worth it ? Would sincerly appreciate an answer to this question
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-13-2012 at 06:05 PM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (04-13-2012), bjbinc (04-13-2012), jadaki (04-14-2012), mdot (04-13-2012)

seriously...amazing job. those chopstick shadows are sweet Can't wait to get my hand on that

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-13-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Thanks a lot guys :P really appreciate it ! So what do you think about drawing a dock directly on the wallpaper ? Is it worth it ?

BTW. I decided to deleted the iGeriya signature. I had drawn a logo based on the Aries (zodiac symbol) earlier to make it my "watermark". And now it is directly carved in the middle of th wall, under the plate, the tea cup and bowl. Does it look disturbing or did I smooth it well enough ? cause I though it was a good idea for a "hard to remove" signature :P.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-13-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Again.. not really worthy of a screenshot but I like black statusbar icons...
    (not Jaku related)

http://db.tt/DlB7caPM

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Thanks a lot guys :P really appreciate it ! So what do you think about drawing a dock directly on the wallpaper ? Is it worth it ?

BTW. I decided to deleted the iGeriya signature. I had drawn a logo based on the Aries (zodiac symbol) earlier to make it my "watermark". And now it is directly carved in the middle of th wall, under the plate, the tea cup and bowl. Does it look disturbing or did I smooth it well enough ? cause I though it was a good idea for a "hard to remove" signature :P.
    Dammmmnnnn. Such an improvement over the last version, and the last version was amazing!

Dock would be cool, I'd love to see what you come up with.

I didn't even notice the symbol actually, but when you mentioned it I saw it - I think it's fine.
    Last edited by mdot; 04-13-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Page 150 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast