Page 1489 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 489 989 1389 1439 147914871488148914901491 1499 ... LastLast
Results 29,761 to 29,780 of 30048

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #29761
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Park City, Utah, United States
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Awesome Thank You!!!!!! Really appreciate it sker@

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to techgeek209 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-23-2014), sker@ (06-22-2014), Smitbeat (06-23-2014)

  3. #29762
    how ?

    Quote Originally Posted by azizazooz View Post
    Classic app iOS 7








    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

  4. #29763

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (06-28-2014), Rumpelstilskin (06-28-2014)

  6. #29764
    jaku on ios 7.1.1

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403960454.375075.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi


    Donate if you apreciate my work.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-28-2014), chevymusclecar (07-06-2014), Rumpelstilskin (06-28-2014), sker@ (06-28-2014)

  8. #29765
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    jaku on ios 7.1.1

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403960454.375075.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Nice!! What's the correct name for the badges? Trying to change it but it won't for some reason!!


    Zplit
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. #29766
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Nice!! What's the correct name for the badges? Trying to change it but it won't for some reason!!


    Zplit
    Classic Badges tweak is required. Then it's '[email protected]' in a 'com.apple.springboard' folder, itself put in the 'Bundles' folder of your theme.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-28-2014), Rumpelstilskin (06-28-2014), Sk37cH (06-30-2014), zplit (06-28-2014)

  11. #29767
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Classic Badges tweak is required. Then it's '[email protected]' in a 'com.apple.springboard' folder, itself put in the 'Bundles' folder of your theme.
    Thanks a lot pal!!


    Zplit
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-28-2014)

  13. #29768
    Guys what's the new Facebook and twitter icons renamed too after the updates. Tried renaming it to a few things from appinfo but nothing's working

  14. #29769

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-01-2014)

  16. #29770
    Hi guys haven't been here in a long time wanted to know if there's going to be official update for this beautiful theme. TIA!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  17. #29771
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    Sadly I really doubt it.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-01-2014), DjeTouch (07-01-2014)

  19. #29772
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Sadly I really doubt it.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Yep, Jaku for iPad is in the works but William hasn't given any news in this regard for a while.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (07-01-2014), sker@ (07-01-2014)

  21. #29773
    Quote Originally Posted by azizazooz View Post
    Classic app iOS 7








    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Can anyone please tell me which dock this is?

  22. #29774
    Quote Originally Posted by jayceehl View Post
    Can anyone please tell me which dock this is?
    From jaku theme


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to azizazooz For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2014)

  24. #29775
    Hi don't know if many people are still kicking around on this thread but I have a couple of icon requests if possible? Could someone kindly create a Monument Valley game icon and also an Ice Breakers game icon 120x120 for ios7?? Tia.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougal12578 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-03-2014)

  26. #29776
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    So I was just playing around and almost decided to just trash this little project.

    Any thoughts on how to improve these icons?

    I did just think of maybe trying to figure out how to make them look like they were chiseled into the base icon.

    I don't know.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404448192.676316.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-04-2014), P0R7ER (07-04-2014), sker@ (07-04-2014)

  28. #29777
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    So I was just playing around and almost decided to just trash this little project.

    Any thoughts on how to improve these icons?

    I did just think of maybe trying to figure out how to make them look like they were chiseled into the base icon.

    I don't know.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404448192.676316.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Looks Good!

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-04-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (07-04-2014)

  30. #29778
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    Thank you, maybe I'm to critical on myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  31. #29779
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Hi don't know if many people are still kicking around on this thread but I have a couple of icon requests if possible? Could someone kindly create a Monument Valley game icon and also an Ice Breakers game icon 120x120 for ios7?? Tia.
    Can anyone kindly do these for me?! Tia

  32. #29780
    Post the images that way be easy!

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-04-2014)

Page 1489 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 489 989 1389 1439 147914871488148914901491 1499 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •