Page 1466 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 466 966 1366 1416 145614641465146614671468 1476 ... LastLast
Results 29,301 to 29,320 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

I am looking for the infinity blade 3 icon in my bundles but couldn't seem to find it. I am on IOS6 and didn't updated the latest version which updated for IOS7. Similarly can't find the beautiful VLC icon for use on AVPlayer. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Alright cool.

I wonder if it's about that time where we all pitch in some money to get the repo going again. What we did that maybe a year and a half ago?
    I'll pitch in what I can also! I knew I should have grabbed the icons I needed this weekend.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cNone View Post
    I am looking for the infinity blade 3 icon in my bundles but couldn't seem to find it. I am on IOS6 and didn't updated the latest version which updated for IOS7. Similarly can't find the beautiful VLC icon for use on AVPlayer. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Rename your Jaku folders from
    '1. Jaku Dock.theme', '2. Jaku Essentials.theme' and '3. Jaku Extensions.theme' to your own, custom names.

Then upgrade in Cydia so you get the new icons. You'll have to trim the shadows off of the new icons and get their canvas back to 114x114 or 118x120px according to the type of app you're themeing.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

cNone (03-17-2014), Jupp (03-17-2014), Sk37cH (03-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Rename your Jaku folders from
    '1. Jaku Dock.theme', '2. Jaku Essentials.theme' and '3. Jaku Extensions.theme' to your own, custom names.

Then upgrade in Cydia so you get the new icons. You'll have to trim the shadows off of the new icons and get their canvas back to 114x114 or 118x120px according to the type of app you're themeing.
    Thanks for the suggestion Alfroggy but can't install because Jaku isn't available for under IOS7. How can install the Jaku without piracy? I have purchased and I can proove it.

PS: It is a bit complicated my situation; I have purchased on good ol' days when there isn't IOS7 monstrosity. Then my phone had to be restored and I've sold it cleaned and restored to the latest IOS without JB. And then I've purchased an IOS6 4S. Now I can't install because William decided to force IOS7 dependency. Please don't get me wrong this is not a rant. Just want to obtain the nice and updated icons.
    Last edited by cNone; 03-17-2014 at 09:39 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cNone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014)

Hi everyone

ILEX RAT is out for ios7!!!!! go grab it it free add the repo iLEXiNFO's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com
    I will not loose jaku on my Idevice until the next jailbreak is out!
    For the donation for the repo I'm in too It help a lot for me, it's a must.

BTW here's my setup try to keep it simple
    -img_0139.png

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jupp For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014), chevymusclecar (03-17-2014), cNone (03-17-2014), DjeTouch (03-17-2014), sker@ (03-17-2014)

Hi everyone! Why JakuRepo doesn't work?

It's the server asking for money I believe.

Thanks for the suggestion Alfroggy but can't install because Jaku isn't available for under IOS7. How can install the Jaku without piracy? I have purchased and I can proove it.

PS: It is a bit complicated my situation; I have purchased on good ol' days when there isn't IOS7 monstrosity. Then my phone had to be restored and I've sold it cleaned and restored to the latest IOS without JB. And then I've purchased an IOS6 4S. Now I can't install because William decided to force IOS7 dependency. Please don't get me wrong this is not a rant. Just want to obtain the nice and updated icons.
    Trick Cydia into thinking you're on iOS 7 by editing your SystemVersion.plist in /System/Library/CoreServices.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

I updated iconomatic and my phone wouldn't get out if safe mode until
    I uninstalled it. Thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014), AWSUM (03-17-2014), sker@ (03-17-2014)

I updated iconomatic and my phone wouldn't get out if safe mode until
    I uninstalled it. Thought I'd give everyone a heads up.
    Yeah, I've read it happened on various iPhones 5 on updating the tweak. Be all weary of what you do, for your jailbreak's sake.

Jupp gave a nice recommendation in this regard, too.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Fr3shJ1v3 (03-17-2014), Jupp (03-17-2014)

Thanks

On Twitter? What's jupp name on there?

Yeah I have really debated in updating most things but I always do.

Kind if bummed out I don't have it anymore now. Anyone have the deb file of a older version?

I gotta go to sleep. I'm seeing double screens.

Oh yeah it MADD me uninstall Fuel also

On Twitter? What's jupp name on there?
    [QUOTE=Jupp;7042931] Jupp said it here.

Oh yeah it MADD me uninstall Fuel also
    Install MSDisabler by @Philippe97. This way you can disable mobile substrate dylibs while keeping strategic packages installed.

Edit : just read this tip :

Quote Originally Posted by burete View Post
    You must activate one of 3 iconomatic themes that are in winterboard,and in dont goes in safe mode anymore
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 03-17-2014 at 02:07 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Fr3shJ1v3 (03-17-2014), Jupp (03-17-2014)

It's the server asking for money I believe.

Trick Cydia into thinking you're on iOS 7 by editing your SystemVersion.plist in /System/Library/CoreServices.
    Thanks for the infinite boot loop Alfroggy...

Thanks for the infinite boot loop Alfroggy...
    I'm sure you'd have preferred me sending you the files you were asking for.

...or are you here to ask for a means to get you out of that loop ?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Alfroggy;7043132]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupp View Post
    Jupp said it here.

Install MSDisabler by @Philippe97. This way you can disable mobile substrate dylibs while keeping strategic packages installed.

Edit : just read this tip :
    That tip worked perfectly!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014), Jupp (03-17-2014)

I'm sure you'd have preferred me sending you the files you were asking for.

...or are you here to ask for a means to get you out of that loop ?
    No definitely not prefer the sending files method. I've asked what I am in for. Now you can help me to find the culprit. Managed to boot without mobilesubtrate but when try to boot normally without pressing volume up button, boot loop returns. I've just changed the systemversion.plist. And I've restored the original version in ifile. I'm sure you can help me with that. I will keep you updated. Now I have to leave my post for now. Thanks for the suggestions anyway man. I've never got angry

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cNone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014)

Now you can help me to find the culprit. Managed to boot without mobilesubtrate but when try to boot normally without pressing volume up button, boot loop returns. I've just changed the systemversion.plist. And I've restored the original version in iFile
    Must be a safety measure from an installed tweak detecting you're on iOS 7 when it's not compatible with the latter.

Must be a safety measure from an installed tweak detecting you're on iOS 7 when it's not compatible with the latter.
    Mate,now booted with the JB and all up and running.Now I am listening all ears for obtaining the updated icins without piracy☺

28. The Following User Says Thank You to cNone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014)

So still on safe mode ?
    Try installing the tweak I've posted above : MSDisabler. It'll allow you to disable all substrates other than Substrate Safe Mode, so you can do your stuff in Cydia if you're still up for it.

So still on safe mode ?
    Try installing the tweak I've posted above : MSDisabler. It'll allow you to disable all substrates other than Substrate Safe Mode, so you can do your stuff in Cydia if you're still up for it.
    No safe mode
    Changed the edited systemversion.plist and everything back to JB normal.I am looking for a way to obtain the IOS7 version of Jaku.I don't have another device,I do purchased the Jaku year ago,I do not want to upgrade to IOS7,YOU do help people👍
    I can download a pirated version but I don't want it.I suppose I will try to find a JB device on IOS7 and download it to that device with my account and transfer them to my IOS6 device.This might be the only solution for me.If I cannot manage to do so,I will learn to live without the upsated icons😂
    Thanks for the support Alfroggy.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to cNone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-17-2014)

Page 1466 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 466 966 1366 1416 145614641465146614671468 1476 ... LastLast