Page 1435 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 435 935 1335 1385 142514331434143514361437 1445 1485 ... LastLast
Results 28,681 to 28,700 of 30367

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #28681
    hi all its been a while since i've bothered with running jaku on my device im just wondering how i get the dock reflection? could someone please link me to how to get it?

    many thanks!

  2. #28682
    Quote Originally Posted by WijWaj View Post
    hi all its been a while since i've bothered with running jaku on my device im just wondering how i get the dock reflection? could someone please link me to how to get it?

    many thanks!
    Are you using Classic Dock tweak to hide iOS 7 dock and have the stock Jaku dock showing ?

    The more you say...
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  3. #28683
    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Awesome thanks bro
    Having trouble getting this to work. Where should folder be placed ?

    Never mind. Got it.
    Last edited by Steve11; 02-08-2014 at 07:58 PM.

  4. #28684

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), Destan (02-09-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-09-2014), pioneer88 (02-09-2014), WijWaj (02-09-2014)

  6. #28685
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    1,155
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 711 Posts

    BetterLS Media works great to hide the music player.

    Flex seems kind of shady.

    Anyone on ios7 been able to get caf files to work?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2014)

  8. #28686
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    1,155
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 711 Posts

    Is it possible to adjust the calendar height? I love this font.

    http://i.imgur.com/qbI69IH.png

  9. #28687
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Is it possible to adjust the calendar height? I love this font.

    http://i.imgur.com/qbI69IH.png
    It is. What's the font ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  10. #28688
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    1,155
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 711 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It is. What's the font ?
    Tenderness 😁😂😳😁

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2014), Iphone ie (02-10-2014)

  12. #28689
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Tenderness 😁😂😳😁
    Thank you.

    It takes a man to reveal such a breach to his manhood.

    I'll never look at your Fish Calendar icon the same way now.



    There'll always be a pinkish tint of Brokeback Mountain mixed in.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (02-10-2014), Iphone ie (02-10-2014), Sk37cH (02-09-2014)

  14. #28690
    Hi guys what is the directory and the icon name for LINE app and wechat? I changed the name accordingly to appinfo but well it doesn't change anything on the icon. Help needed

  15. #28691
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Is it possible to adjust the calendar height? I love this font.

    http://i.imgur.com/qbI69IH.png
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391916295.844040.jpg


    With Tenderness set to iBooks' font in BytaFont2 :

    Code:
    CalendarIconDateStyle font-family:"Georgia"; color: black; font-weight: bold; font-size: 32px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; opacity:0.9; CalendarIconDayStyle color: black; font-size: 7px; position:absolute; top:0px;

    EDIT :

    Tested with date set to 6 and it messes up the vertical alignment again



    Ok, edited the plist for the best compromise. Haven't compared to your original screenshot yet though, so it all may have been useless in the end, lol

    Code:
    
    
    
      CalendarIconDateStyle
       font-family:"Georgia"; color: black; font-weight: bold; font-size: 32px; position: absolute; top: 3px; left: 0px; opacity:0.9;

    Quote Originally Posted by Paaark View Post
    Hi guys what is the directory and the icon name for LINE app and wechat? I changed the name accordingly to appinfo but well it doesn't change anything on the icon. Help needed
    Download THIS theme and hit 'Install' in iFile. Use it as template and replace the included icons with 120x120px icons of your choice
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 02-10-2014 at 03:03 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (02-10-2014), Iphone ie (02-10-2014), Sk37cH (02-09-2014), sker@ (02-10-2014)

  17. #28692
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    BetterLS Media works great to hide the music player.

    Flex seems kind of shady.

    Anyone on ios7 been able to get caf files to work?
    I have been using flex and it is amazing. It replaces big tweaks like springtomize and all the small ones too. You buy flex which allows you to alter code, however there is an integrated cloud with tweaks people have already created and submitted. So it gives you the power to choose exactly what you need, and not have to install individual substrates to do so. Totally worth the $ IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by alfroggy View Post
    thank you.

    It takes a man to reveal such a breach to his manhood.

    I'll never look at your fish calendar icon the same way now.



    there'll always be a pinkish tint of brokeback mountain mixed in.
    froggy this is hilarious
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 02-09-2014 at 11:47 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-10-2014)

  19. #28693

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-10-2014)

  21. #28694
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    1,155
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 711 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391916295.844040.jpg


    With Tenderness set to iBooks' font in BytaFont2 :

    Code:
    CalendarIconDateStyle font-family:"Georgia"; color: black; font-weight: bold; font-size: 32px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; opacity:0.9; CalendarIconDayStyle color: black; font-size: 7px; position:absolute; top:0px;

    EDIT :

    Tested with date set to 6 and it messes up the vertical alignment again



    Ok, edited the plist for the best compromise. Haven't compared to your original screenshot yet though, so it all may have been useless in the end, lol

    Code:
    
    
    
      CalendarIconDateStyle
       font-family:"Georgia"; color: black; font-weight: bold; font-size: 32px; position: absolute; top: 3px; left: 0px; opacity:0.9;



    Download THIS theme and hit 'Install' in iFile. Use it as template and replace the included icons with 120x120px icons of your choice
    I might be ignorant right now but where is the plist that you are working with?

  22. #28695
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    I might be ignorant right now but where is the plist that you are working with?
    INSTALL in iFile and enable in WinterBoard. You'll find the Info.plist in the root of the new theme's folder

    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (02-10-2014)

  24. #28696
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    899
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 3,167 Times in 670 Posts

    Anybody know the right icon size for folder icons
    I've tried 120x120 too small and the old 118x124 but still too small.

    Not going to use the foldericons widget posted a few pages back

  25. #28697
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Anybody know the right icon size for folder icons
    I've tried 120x120 too small and the old 118x124 but still too small.

    Not going to use the foldericons widget posted a few pages back
    120x120 it is. But that icon from Jakurepo is dimensioned 118x124, and requires to be fixed at the source.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (02-10-2014), Iphone ie (02-10-2014)

  27. #28698
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    1,155
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 711 Posts

    Your the man Alex! Did a couple changes to the size, spacing and font name and it worked great!

    Thank you, I suppose I owe you a ride on my horse now 😶

    http://i.imgur.com/N7XZ4fG.png

    http://i.imgur.com/424aeOh.png

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-10-2014), sker@ (02-10-2014)

  29. #28699
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    man
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    ride on my horse
    ...

    Where is Tenderness gone ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  30. #28700
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    899
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 3,167 Times in 670 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    ...

    Where is Tenderness gone ?
    That was just pillow talk baby

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-10-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-10-2014)

Page 1435 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 435 935 1335 1385 142514331434143514361437 1445 1485 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •