+ Reply
Page 1434 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 434 934 1334 1384 142414321433143414351436 1444 1484 ... LastLast
Results 28,661 to 28,680 of 30038

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
ImageUploadedByModMyi1391809924.270965.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1391809933.905219.jpg Some changes .. Anyone can share the modmyi wood icon?
...
  1. #28661
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 416 Times in 238 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391809924.270965.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391809933.905219.jpg
    Some changes ..
    Anyone can share the modmyi wood icon?
    Last edited by sker@; 02-07-2014 at 07:34 PM.

  2. #28662
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,528
    Thanks
    32,815
    Thanked 9,532 Times in 3,908 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Anyone willing to make an icon for Bitstrips?

    Bundle ID - com.bitstrips.bitstrips
    Icon Name - Icon-Iphone-120.png

    TIA.

    Edit - Has anyone else noticed when using an icon for Paper (Facebook Paper, whatever it's called lol) it appears to be bigger than the rest of the icons? I tried 2 different icons and it seems stretched in width.
    Nope, the regular 120x120px icon works ('Paper-120.png') without distortion happening.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391810626.956652.jpg

    You must be using an improperly dimensioned icon.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Jupp (02-07-2014)

  4. #28663
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 44 Times in 29 Posts

    is anyone working on the settings icons like they did for the iOS 6 version? i don't wish to start a war or anything lol but i just feel like lok should put some effort into those things. these are by far the greatest icons on any iOS but boy does it suck when i go into settings and see the original icons or i get a notification and see the original icons. just my opinion. never mind me lol

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-07-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-07-2014), sker@ (02-07-2014)

  6. #28664
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,528
    Thanks
    32,815
    Thanked 9,532 Times in 3,908 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMatty View Post
    is anyone working on the settings icons like they did for the iOS 6 version? i don't wish to start a war or anything lol but i just feel like lok should put some effort into those things. these are by far the greatest icons on any iOS but boy does it suck when i go into settings and see the original icons or i get a notification and see the original icons. just my opinion. never mind me lol
    Settings icons are not themable yet with iOS 7.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    sker@ (02-07-2014)

  8. #28665
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 44 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Settings icons are not themable yet with iOS 7.
    you are correct to an extent bro.. the eli7e theme has a lot of stuff taken care of. not all but more than jaku does.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-07-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-07-2014)

  10. #28666
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 416 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Anyone willing to make an icon for Bitstrips?

    Bundle ID - com.bitstrips.bitstrips
    Icon Name - Icon-Iphone-120.png

    TIA.

    Edit - Has anyone else noticed when using an icon for Paper (Facebook Paper, whatever it's called lol) it appears to be bigger than the rest of the icons? I tried 2 different icons and it seems stretched in width.
    Bitstip is on the repo . Copy and paste icon .
    Last edited by sker@; 02-07-2014 at 07:34 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-07-2014)

  12. #28667
    iPhoneaholic Streebs87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 310 Times in 204 Posts

    Thanks for that.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-07-2014)

  14. #28668
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 10 Times in 3 Posts

    New IconOmatic is broblem for my dock ! anybody help me fix it

    sorry about my English !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-image.png  

  15. #28669
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Hello everyone,

    I think Jaku's a beautiful theme. However, I need to request an icon to complete the look of my phone. Not sure if I should request it here or the jakurepo, but I included the request here just in case. I also included a request in jakurepo. Thanks in advance to anybody that helps!

    Reporter App
    com.reporter-app.ios
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-appicon57x57-2x.png  
    Last edited by weisome; 02-08-2014 at 01:39 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to weisome For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014)

  17. #28670
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    897
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 668 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by weisome View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I think Jaku's a beautiful theme. However, I need to request an icon to complete the look of my phone. Not sure if I should request it here or the jakurepo, but I included the request here just in case. I also included a request in jakurepo. Thanks in advance to anybody that helps!

    Reporter App
    com.reporter-app.ios
    [email protected]
    Jaku Community Icons

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), pioneer88 (02-08-2014), weisome (02-08-2014)

  19. #28671
    iPhoneaholic Destan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 858 Times in 268 Posts

    Jaku Fallback with Jaku logo if anyone need (putt it in Jaku theme)

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/Fallback.zip
    Last edited by Destan; 02-08-2014 at 05:20 AM.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), Iphone ie (02-08-2014), IrobertI (03-04-2014), mikeargen18 (02-16-2014), pioneer88 (02-08-2014), pnunez1310 (02-08-2014)

  21. #28672
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3,061
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Jaku Fallback with Jaku logo if anyone need (putt it in Jaku theme)

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/Fallback.zip
    Awesome thanks bro

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), Destan (02-08-2014)

  23. #28673
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Awesome. Thanks a lot!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to weisome For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014)

  25. #28674

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), Iphone ie (02-09-2014), pioneer88 (02-09-2014), weisome (02-08-2014)

  27. #28675
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Just wanted to say I submitted a couple of more icon requests on jakurepo.com. Thanks!

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weisome For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), sker@ (02-08-2014)

  29. #28676
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    What is Fallback?

    I'm exhausted from redoing everything on my phone. Trying to remember what I even had installed. Scrolling through a the tweaks in Cydia 😶

    So I was lucky this time. Is there anything I can do to protect me from losing my jailbreak in the future?

    It was nice though because a my original folders were set back to being the original files. So now I know if my custom theme folder is set up correctly.

  30. #28677
    iPhoneaholic Destan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 858 Times in 268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    What is Fallback?

    I'm exhausted from redoing everything on my phone. Trying to remember what I even had installed. Scrolling through a the tweaks in Cydia ��

    So I was lucky this time. Is there anything I can do to protect me from losing my jailbreak in the future?

    It was nice though because a my original folders were set back to being the original files. So now I know if my custom theme folder is set up correctly.
    It's loading image, when you touch an app to open you see that picture until the app has opened (Jaku wall)
    ------------------
    For now I do not think there are any possibilities to protect if you have iOS7
    Last edited by Destan; 02-08-2014 at 05:15 PM.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-08-2014)

  32. #28678
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    Anyone have a tweak to hide the album art on the the LS when you playing music?

  33. #28679
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,112
    Thanks
    4,021
    Thanked 7,765 Times in 2,428 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Anyone have a tweak to hide the album art on the the LS when you playing music?
    If you buy Flex there is a patch I have been using it and it works great.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-08-2014)

  35. #28680
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    I look it up. Thanks.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts