Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #28281
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Thanks mate, I am using this as well.
    The idea here is to change the signal and wifi icons in iOS7. That has not been explained till now.
    Cloaky will let you turn them OFF but not change them. Their image is "code" now in iOS 7. Not changeable by user.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. #28282
    Grant, currently I have been looking at the code function in iFile. I think I may be onto something. If it's coded to shut off the image I'm sure it can be coded to change the images appearance. Been messing with it for a couple hours

  3. #28283
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Cloaky will let you turn them OFF but not change them. Their image is "code" now in iOS 7. Not changeable by user.
    It seems that you do not read very carefully. I have already released the theme that makes this possible!
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-25-2014)

  5. #28284
    Put the guns down guys...please not here.
    @surr3a1...would you mind pointing that out? I'm interested

  6. #28285
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    898
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Put the guns down guys...please not here.
    @surr3a1...would you mind pointing that out? I'm interested
    [THEME] iOS7 signal/wifi icons replacement theme

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-25-2014), djstudiant (01-25-2014)

  8. #28286
    springtomize 3 available on cydia

  9. #28287
    What best way to find an icon name that's not in AppInfo?

  10. #28288
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    898
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    springtomize 3 available on cydia
    Hugely disappointed
    Offers very little compared to past versions and
    current tweaks available cover most of what it has to offer

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-25-2014), pioneer88 (01-26-2014), sker@ (01-25-2014)

  12. #28289
    Nice weekend friends



    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Hi mate, no tweak. I was able to create a WB theme for this. I am thinking of releasing it in Cydia soon.

    Thanks!

    [EDIT]


    Check THIS thread for the theme.
    Very cool so when i want use other signal and wifi bars as in your theme i must rename them and must do the same procedere every time for use new ones?
    Btw your inbox is full
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 01-25-2014 at 12:25 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (01-25-2014)

  14. #28290
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Hugely disappointed
    Offers very little compared to past versions and
    current tweaks available cover most of what it has to offer
    Agreed. I was hoping to be able to uninstall several tweaks and have Springtomize replace them. That didn't happen. Hopefully more features are added in future updates. Otherwise, there's really nothing it can do that free tweaks can already.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jozef For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-25-2014), Iphone ie (01-25-2014)

  16. #28291
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Nice weekend friends


    Very cool so when i want use other signal and wifi bars as in your theme i must rename them and must do the same procedere every time for use new ones?
    Btw your inbox is full
    Hi,

    Which inbox? Here on the forums?

    You can just copy the whole theme folder and then replace the images with your own.
    Then upload it to the device and you will have 2 themes now etc.

    I hope this helps.
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (01-25-2014)

  18. #28292
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Hi,

    Which inbox? Here on the forums?

    You can just copy the whole theme folder and then replace the images with your own.
    Then upload it to the device and you will have 2 themes now etc.

    I hope this helps.
    Thks for quick reply yes i mean your mmi inbox that sounds good will give it a try

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    surr3a1 (01-25-2014)

  20. #28293
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Nice weekend friends




    Very cool so when i want use other signal and wifi bars as in your theme i must rename them and must do the same procedere every time for use new ones?
    Btw your inbox is full
    where can i get that phone icon on your dock?

  21. #28294
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    where can i get that phone icon on your dock?
    Look for AR7's DeviantArt. He shared it. And it's been shared in this thread as well.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (01-26-2014)

  23. #28295
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    I've been busy with work and messing with my own phone but I will post the icons people were asking about soon. I need to find the images again do I can credit the people that did the work.

    This wallpaper really makes my phone pop. Blue has always made Jaku look nice.

    http://i.imgur.com/BfwB5WC.png

    http://i.imgur.com/YDfPeJe.png
    Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 01-25-2014 at 05:59 PM.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-25-2014), Jupp (01-25-2014), pnunez1310 (01-25-2014), sker@ (01-25-2014), snakeeater01 (01-26-2014)

  25. #28296
    Quote Originally Posted by jozef View Post
    Agreed. I was hoping to be able to uninstall several tweaks and have Springtomize replace them. That didn't happen. Hopefully more features are added in future updates. Otherwise, there's really nothing it can do that free tweaks can already.
    Springtomize 3 replaced "6" tweaks of mine and does everything I used it to do in iOS 6. So I'm not sure what everyone's complaining about.

    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    It seems that you do not read very carefully. I have already released the theme that makes this possible!
    Awesome! If I'm wrong I'm wrong.. But point me to some screenies provin' it! And then share the method!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-26-2014)

  27. #28297
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Nevermind
    Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 01-26-2014 at 12:02 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-26-2014)

  29. #28298
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Nevermind
    Thanks mate,

    I think that our friend meant the theme itself. There are a lot of posts here so it is very easy to skip one. No problem.

    THIS is the thread that I created for that theme. Just go there and follow the instructions - you will get a chance to see for yourself.
    I kind of take some pride in that theme since it seems to be the first and only one solving that issue.

    Thanks!
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-26-2014)

  31. #28299
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Springtomize 3 replaced "6" tweaks of mine and does everything I used it to do in iOS 6. So I'm not sure what everyone's complaining about.

    Awesome! If I'm wrong I'm wrong.. But point me to some screenies provin' it! And then share the method!
    I heard that Springtomize in the first Version brick some phones ?
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 01-26-2014 at 06:56 AM.

  32. #28300
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,042
    Thanks
    3,979
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,186 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    I heard that Springtomize in the first Version brick some phones ?
    Apparently if you try to hide icons via the app

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (01-26-2014)

Page 1415 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 415 915 1315 1365 140514131414141514161417 1425 1465 1515 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •