Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #28221
    Anybody currently have Photoshop on?
    I need a individual willing to skin an app for me.


    Credits to Jivaldi at Dribbble. I need it AppStore size. Replacing the icon that comes with GolfStar

    I would love to do it or create my own but my laptop that had Photoshop on is currently destroyed :/
    Last edited by ellersbee; 01-23-2014 at 07:54 AM.

  2. #28222
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Thanks again Alex

    http://i.imgur.com/URjmxRd.png

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014)

  4. #28223
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Bankai44's WinterBoard icon looks much better with translucency,

    ...iTunes too 👊😇
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (01-23-2014)

  6. #28224
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    I agree completely!

    This does not do the image you provided any justice but I whipped this out.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwdyq0ps0j...%2035%20AM.png

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014), ellersbee (01-23-2014)

  8. #28225
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    This does not do the image you provided any justice but I whipped this out.

    Let me see.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. #28226
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390487489.601374.jpg

    I want to thank sker for adding that clock to the repo. I really like it.

    Would you happen to still have the psd for that clock? I would like to try some more color options for the background if that's alright.

    Here are all of my icons currently. There are a couple that I made that I'm not happy with and have to keep practicing. Also I want to replace or fix any of them with the name on the icon. Thanks for pointing raft out Alex. Lol. I agree though.

    http://i.imgur.com/9b2Aujd.png

    http://i.imgur.com/OXwie3K.png

    http://i.imgur.com/S4eEMHW.png

    http://i.imgur.com/1tpP5IU.png

    http://i.imgur.com/ciV0Yfm.png

    http://i.imgur.com/pF7RRYg.png

    http://i.imgur.com/zDxFMfQ.jpg
    Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 01-23-2014 at 08:52 AM.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014), ellersbee (01-23-2014), ianis (08-08-2014), jadaki (01-23-2014), Jupp (01-24-2014), sker@ (01-24-2014)

  11. #28227
    Thanks Fr3sh! I see what you mean now. I'll use it for time being until I get PS back. Thanks again

  12. #28228
    Has there been any links for iconomatic add ons for this theme?

  13. #28229
    Is there anyway, Froggy, I can get the iOS6 friendly version of Jaku? On Cydia - it says - not compatible with your device - when I search for Jaku.. as if only an iOS7 version is available there..

    I'm back on my iP5 6.1.2 for a few days.. tired of the limitations of iOS7...
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  14. #28230
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    I'm pretty sure William said that the only version that will be available is the latest due to all the different options between the two iOS systems.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014), NewdestinyX (01-23-2014)

  16. #28231
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390487489.601374.jpg

    I want to thank sker for adding that clock to the repo. I really like it.

    Would you happen to still have the psd for that clock? I would like to try some more color options for the background if that's alright.

    Here are all of my icons currently. There are a couple that I made that I'm not happy with and have to keep practicing. Also I want to replace or fix any of them with the name on the icon. Thanks for pointing raft out Alex. Lol. I agree though.

    http://i.imgur.com/9b2Aujd.png

    http://i.imgur.com/OXwie3K.png

    http://i.imgur.com/S4eEMHW.png

    http://i.imgur.com/1tpP5IU.png

    http://i.imgur.com/ciV0Yfm.png

    http://i.imgur.com/pF7RRYg.png

    http://i.imgur.com/zDxFMfQ.jpg

    Where can i get the Mail icon?
    Last edited by kline1; 01-23-2014 at 01:19 PM.

  17. #28232
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    898
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

    Options

    I'm sure AlFroggy will do a much better 1
    He did have an excellent grass icon if memory serves me right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -eyiu.png   -v2.png  

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-23-2014)

  19. #28233

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolysenegal For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014)

  21. #28234
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    898
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

    @Fr3shJ1v3
    Can I have the running ninja icon next to Canabalt in your screenshots

  22. #28235
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Options

    I'm sure AlFroggy will do a much better 1
    He did have an excellent grass icon if memory serves me right
    Looks very good Jonathan.

    The glass icon you're referring to is by another (French) Alex : iGerilla I'm honoured you mistook us !
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 01-23-2014 at 02:12 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. #28236
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure William said that the only version that will be available is the latest due to all the different options between the two iOS systems.
    Okay. No problem. I surely understand that!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-23-2014)

  25. #28237
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    I will post some the icons people are asking for tomorrow.
    The mail icon I think is a sparrow icon on the repo.
    I use the ninja one for clumsy ninja. I was going to change it up but was just using it as a place holder.
    I like the golf icon but now I have to try making mine better 😶 I like the challenge but I struggle 😜

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-23-2014), Iphone ie (01-23-2014)

  27. #28238
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    I will post some the icons people are asking for tomorrow.
    The mail icon I think is a sparrow icon on the repo.
    I use the ninja one for clumsy ninja. I was going to change it up but was just using it as a place holder.
    I like the golf icon but now I have to try making mine better �� I like the challenge but I struggle ��

    Looked for the mail icon in the repo but i dont see it.

  28. #28239
    Quote Originally Posted by kline1 View Post
    Looked for the mail icon in the repo but i dont see it.
    It's the icon Lok made for Sparrow.app, it used to be Mail.app's.
    You'll find it in Jaku Classic.theme/Bundles/com.sparrowmailapp.iphoneapp/
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (01-23-2014), sker@ (01-24-2014)

  30. #28240
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It's the icon Lok made for Sparrow.app, it used to be Mail.app's.
    You'll find it in Jaku Classic.theme/Bundles/com.sparrowmailapp.iphoneapp/
    This is what i have in that folder.


    mod edit, image removed.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 01-24-2014 at 01:02 PM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to kline1 For This Useful Post:

    sker@ (01-24-2014)

Page 1412 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 412 912 1312 1362 140214101411141214131414 1422 1462 1512 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •