Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

One more question. What's the best way to find the bundle names? I know there was an app that did it but can't remember the name...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post

I saw them on Jakurepo yep.

Started Repix.

That looks awesome!
    Thank you!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sictransitkaila For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014), Shinchan.Nohara (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    One more question. What's the best way to find the bundle names? I know there was an app that did it but can't remember the name...
    AppInfo is the App, its still made for the iPhone 4/4S screen, but it works on all iPhones or using iFile and reading the info.plist for the CFBundleIdentifier. App Info shows the name of the icons, but i have found its best to check them in iFile just to make sure.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMod94 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014), nnfdcane (01-16-2014)

Hello. I would like to know if the method if editing icons in Jaku has changed from ios 6 to ios 7. I have multiple icons that aren't themed and I would like to change them. Do i still need ifile? Could someone please make a complete tutorial for the ios 7 version of the process? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

this is an open and honest question to anyone who has noticed this. Why is it that jaku is the theme I see on so many major modders phones, and when they post screen shots featuring some element other than the theme I spot jaku in the background, yet very few have really modded for jaku (or inspired by) the exceptions are zoo, schnedi (who mods for android now), and mone for a little bit. The only one who has a recurring presence In this thread is Chevy (big ups to Chevy!)... also Simon has expressed his love for jaku. I don't know how it works behind the scenes with major theme releases (elite 6, Ezra, motif, etc) but I get the feeling modders get recruited to help them generate sales (totally fine), but as soon as things die down they return to jaku. My problem lies with the fact that they never represent this theme, mod for this theme, or honestly show support for it. Never understood that... There is like 2-3 jaku style widgets that exist, yet it's on all of their phones. I do not feel entitled to their widgets and am not demanding anything, just makes me wonder...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014), chevymusclecar (01-17-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-16-2014)

I got safari icon to change but can't get any other icons to work. Created my own theme folder, pretty sure I have bundles named correctly as well as icon names. My theme is ontop in winter board and respringing through winter board. What am I missing??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

I wish I was capable of doing the magic they do as far as mods go I would be all over this theme.

That's funny you mentioned the widget deal. I was just sitting here thinking about how I could modify Chevys widget to have a little Jaku style to it. I love the widget as it is though! Just wanted to see what I can do to learn.

I always come up with ideas but I can never execute them.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014), Azjonnyg (01-16-2014), chevymusclecar (01-17-2014)

like on twitter, someone will be like "oh check out this new tweak download it here" and I spot jaku. Then I see them on the forums and they are never here. (Except for those I mentioned above). Chevy might be open to ideas I know he's working on some releases himself. look how popular zoo/schnedi's jaku mods are and they are pretty simple jaku frames on an already complete code (NO OFFENSE, using zoo's jaku widget now). I do the same thing tho man, try to learn while creating what I want.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014), chevymusclecar (01-17-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I got safari icon to change but can't get any other icons to work. Created my own theme folder, pretty sure I have bundles named correctly as well as icon names. My theme is ontop in winter board and respringing through winter board. What am I missing??
    Not sure. Do you need to put .theme after My Jaku?

Check permissions too

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I thought I saw something on here but now I can't find it. Is there a way to fix the icons from reverting back to the old style for a split second when you close an app?

How do I change permissions and what should they be?

How do I change permissions and what should they be?
    First, be precise when changing permissions because you can cause boot loops, stuck on logo etc. but every theme file and folder can safely have these permissions: read, write, execute and sticky, turned on, with the top option as mobile and the second as root. Froggy may chime in to correct me. I will post some screens from ifile

These are the standard permissions
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389929373.930387.jpg

In ifile just tap the blue circle with an "i" and it will bring up individual options for files
    Usually (in regards to theming)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014), nnfdcane (01-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can find this iWidget? Thanks

I'm interested in the wallpaper. Anyone perhaps know where to find it?

Make a new folder in "My Jaku" called "Bundles"
    Then place all of those com.xxx.xxx folders in Bundles

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    this is an open and honest question to anyone who has noticed this. Why is it that jaku is the theme I see on so many major modders phones, and when they post screen shots featuring some element other than the theme I spot jaku in the background, yet very few have really modded for jaku (or inspired by) the exceptions are zoo, schnedi (who mods for android now), and mone for a little bit. The only one who has a recurring presence In this thread is Chevy (big ups to Chevy!)... also Simon has expressed his love for jaku. I don't know how it works behind the scenes with major theme releases (elite 6, Ezra, motif, etc) but I get the feeling modders get recruited to help them generate sales (totally fine), but as soon as things die down they return to jaku. My problem lies with the fact that they never represent this theme, mod for this theme, or honestly show support for it. Never understood that... There is like 2-3 jaku style widgets that exist, yet it's on all of their phones. I do not feel entitled to their widgets and am not demanding anything, just makes me wonder...like on twitter, someone will be like "oh check out this new tweak download it here" and I spot jaku. Then I see them on the forums and they are never here. (Except for those I mentioned above). Chevy might be open to ideas I know he's working on some releases himself. look how popular zoo/schnedi's jaku mods are and they are pretty simple jaku frames on an already complete code (NO OFFENSE, using zoo's jaku widget now). I do the same thing tho man, try to learn while creating what I want.
    Hmm... They mod for the cool guys. Here we've got that broomstick in the arse. And that superior attitude. Wait. Or is it William ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (01-17-2014), chevymusclecar (01-17-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Hmm... They mod for the cool guys. Here we've got that broomstick in the arse. And that superior attitude. Wait. Or is it William ?
    haha we do get the "icon police" label, which I'm sure is not a modder friendly environment, and I think lok kind of imparted us with this behavior. So both.. The answer is both...

Quote Originally Posted by jozef View Post
    Twitter.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jozef View Post
    Both @Evad3r and @AR7 displayed it on twitter. Chances are high it's by the latter.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

This is a rambling of things that came to me as I was typing so there really is no rhyme or reason to it. Feel free to skip if you like 😁

This is a very intimidating thread when it comes to creation.

I like that though because it's made me try harder. It also sucks because I realize how bad some of my icons have been 😜

I have been saving images from Dribbble that I think are really nice and making my own icons that I don't share because the beauty was not made by me.

I also use these images to try to remake or make a similar image just so I can learn PS. I actually just realized that a lot of them are being made in Illustrator. I'm thinking I should be using that program instead.

I wanted to talk to William about it but he wouldn't follow me for a second so I cod have a conversation about it.

As far as the cool guys go. There is one specific themer that is on twitter that boasts about how great his themes are and I really don't see what the hype is about. That's the way I feel about most themes though. Jaku icons are really the best looking out of a the themes that are trying to do something similar. Other themes try cramming as much crap into their theme which makes it to busy and looks like crap. Also how many flat themes do we need out there 😶

I would love to get the SMS set up like it was previously that someone made here with a Jaku style.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014), Azjonnyg (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    This is a rambling of things that came to me as I was typing so there really is no rhyme or reason to it. Feel free to skip if you like 😁

This is a very intimidating thread when it comes to creation.

I like that though because it's made me try harder. It also sucks because I realize how bad some of my icons have been 😜

I have been saving images from Dribbble that I think are really nice and making my own icons that I don't share because the beauty was not made by me.

I also use these images to try to remake or make a similar image just so I can learn PS. I actually just realized that a lot of them are being made in Illustrator. I'm thinking I should be using that program instead.

I wanted to talk to William about it but he wouldn't follow me for a second so I cod have a conversation about it.

As far as the cool guys go. There is one specific themer that is on twitter that boasts about how great his themes are and I really don't see what the hype is about. That's the way I feel about most themes though. Jaku icons are really the best looking out of a the themes that are trying to do something similar. Other themes try cramming as much crap into their theme which makes it to busy and looks like crap. Also how many flat themes do we need out there 😶

I would love to get the SMS set up like it was previously that someone made here with a Jaku style.
    I agree with much of this, regardless of the drama ayecon is a beautiful theme (just not for my phone) however where as William shys from engaging with the jailbreak world outside of jaku, surenix seems to be so involved in every jailbreak venture he gets offered that it would be a dead end. Honestly talk to the guys who make good icons in this thread. An immediate thought is djetouch, he's still pretty active and does some great work. Illustrator is mentioned a lot, I am also not familiar i know Genso creates his walls with illustrator.

If It was the edius style chat bubbles that was my mod and if isn't in my drop box it's long gone as my computer crapped out last week, I believe djetouch had a similar chat bubble release

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-17-2014)

Page 1400 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 400 900 1300 1350 139013981399140014011402 1410 1450 1500 ... LastLast