Page 140 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130138139140141142 150 190 240 640 1140 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #2781
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    Thanks man, you're a I didn't see the file attached in the pm though, resend?
    LOOL, My bad, I was a bit off I think, i forgot to copy past the link :P, now it's done

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    evo0o (04-10-2012)

  3. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by jt004 View Post
    Where can I get that awesome lock screen?
    It's called LS FlipClock FullWeather and uses GPSWeather as well. I also use ClearLockscreen and Slide to Unlock Killer (text).

    Ordered in Winterboard as:
    LS FlipClock FullWeather
    GPSWeather
    ClearLockscreen
    Slide to Unlock Killer (Text)

    Can someone help explain what I'm doing wrong to get the top left and top right corners wrong as seen in the attached image?
    Some of the icons I do have them and others do not. I'm stumped and any help would be appreciated.

    -errorles.png
    Last edited by darkman66; 04-10-2012 at 10:41 PM.

  4. #2783
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

    Looks like the border is not masked anymore. It happens sometimes when adding/removing layers.

  5. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Are you talking about the A5 settings icon or the black and yellow striped one?
    The Black/Yellow stripped one?

  6. #2785

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    dbtennis7 (04-11-2012), nealh (04-11-2012)

  8. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Ok so the Star Wars icon had funny corners when I first opened the image (using MMi app) but it seems ok on my phone.
    The two icons side by side on the springboard (rather than being inside folders where they will end up) look like http://db.tt/5HavpX9N
    Try this one:

    -mydownloads-2x.png

    If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you, man. I'm sorry. =(

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakerbot For This Useful Post:

    nealh (04-11-2012)

  10. #2787

  11. #2788
    Here are two alternative fabric walls for Jaku.



    Last edited by sino84; 04-11-2012 at 01:07 AM.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-11-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (04-11-2012), iGeriya (04-11-2012), It's Mi (04-17-2012), nealh (04-11-2012)

  13. #2789

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ahjek For This Useful Post:

    nealh (04-11-2012)

  15. #2790
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Damnskippy View Post
    Looks like the border is not masked anymore. It happens sometimes when adding/removing layers.
    This is correct. What happens is if you duplicate the icon layer to be used for the bevel, the border layer loses its clipping mask. It's easy to miss unless you're really careful, and it won't affect the icon because the theme will trim it anyway.

  16. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    This is correct. What happens is if you duplicate the icon layer to be used for the bevel, the border layer loses its clipping mask. It's easy to miss unless you're really careful, and it won't affect the icon because the theme will trim it anyway.
    It only gets trimmed for appstore apps tho...which is why he has the problem on **********

  17. #2792
    So what do you do instead of duplicating the layer for the bevel? Do you just create another layer and use coloring and shading?

  18. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbot View Post
    Try this one:

    -mydownloads-2x.png

    If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you, man. I'm sorry. =(
    Yep. That one is fixed at the top but it looks like what bjbinc said is why (now with this new version) the bottom corners are a bit dicky.

    It's a shame because I really do like the icon and I only have Cydia apps to apply it to :/

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    It only gets trimmed for appstore apps tho...which is why he has the problem on **********

  19. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by ahjek View Post
    My Setup

    What status bar theme is that? Really nice? Can you share it?

  20. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    What status bar theme is that? Really nice? Can you share it?
    Signal indicators from Ho][ow HD.

  21. #2796
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbot View Post
    Here's my current homescreen:

    What is that nice weather-date plugin?

  22. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by darkman66 View Post
    It's called LS FlipClock FullWeather and uses GPSWeather as well. I also use ClearLockscreen and Slide to Unlock Killer (text).

    Ordered in Winterboard as:
    LS FlipClock FullWeather
    GPSWeather
    ClearLockscreen
    Slide to Unlock Killer (Text)

    Can someone help explain what I'm doing wrong to get the top left and top right corners wrong as seen in the attached image?
    Some of the icons I do have them and others do not. I'm stumped and any help would be appreciated.

    -errorles.png
    Thanks man!

  23. #2798
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 72 Times in 51 Posts

    Hey guys can I request the following icons please (I cannot figure it out myself):

    •TCF (banking)
    •Mango2
    •Teamspeak
    •StraightToVoicemail
    •C.H.A.O.S. (NOT chaos rings, this is a heli game)
    •iReconcile (checkbook type app)
    •MoviePlayer
    •Crackle
    •MenuPages
    •Fight Night (EA)
    •MotionX GPS Drive
    •WGNtv News (Chicago)
    •USA Today
    •KoiPond

    Does anyone have different ModMyi icons?

    Thanks to anyone that helps.
    Last edited by PoEtikly; 04-11-2012 at 06:45 AM.

  24. #2799
    I made this for a lock screen to match the new Egypt wall in the update.


  25. #2800
    Love this wall! Modified it a little bit! And inspired by the Shogun logo (thx thor), I made a Chi version! 👍


Page 140 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130138139140141142 150 190 240 640 1140 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •