+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
What about Jaku 1.5.4 Changes ?
...
  1. #27681
    Green Apple Twa1811's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 89 Times in 26 Posts

    What about Jaku 1.5.4 Changes ?

  2. #27682
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    30,189
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Twa1811 View Post
    What about Jaku 1.5.4 Changes ?
    From what I've seen, international support for Newsstand icon got added.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  3. #27683
    Green Apple sigmachi1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    Has anyone run across a problem with trying to manually replace icons. I'm on a 5S and having to replace one by one in the default them folder. I was trying to replace the Podcast icon and it just does not copy over. If I delete the old icon and try copying in the new icon, the old icon still remains. Anyone have any ideas?

  4. #27684
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    874
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 953 Times in 528 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigmachi1012 View Post
    Has anyone run across a problem with trying to manually replace icons. I'm on a 5S and having to replace one by one in the default them folder. I was trying to replace the Podcast icon and it just does not copy over. If I delete the old icon and try copying in the new icon, the old icon still remains. Anyone have any ideas?
    This happened to me for alittle while and i was trying to change the file in the wrong folder. It was because I was like a zombie from replacing all the icons. I think I was in the User Applications folder trying to make changes.

    Just make sure you are in
    var/mobile/Applications

    and you should be fine

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2014), sigmachi1012 (01-08-2014)

  6. #27685
    Green Apple sigmachi1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    This happened to me for alittle while and i was trying to change the file in the wrong folder. It was because I was like a zombie from replacing all the icons. I think I was in the User Applications folder trying to make changes.

    Just make sure you are in
    var/mobile/Applications

    and you should be fine
    Damn...Thanks dude. That was it. It's been awhile since I've swapped/themed any icons, and I completely brain farted on that. Appreciate the refresher.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (01-08-2014)

  8. #27686
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 381 Times in 221 Posts

    http://i.imgur.com/TUEgVqm.png
    Lets get starter.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-08-2014), Jennimoaddict (01-08-2014)

  10. #27687
    Green Apple sigmachi1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    I'm not seeing an option on the icon resizer for 120x120. Do we have that option on the repo or am I missing something, besides sleep

  11. #27688
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    30,189
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigmachi1012 View Post
    I'm not seeing an option on the icon resizer for 120x120. Do we have that option on the repo or am I missing something, besides sleep
    Gave the tip earlier :
    [QUOTE=Alfroggy;6980050]
    Host your 118x120 pixel icon on imgur.com and paste its direct link in the Icon Resizer tab on the mobile version of Jakurepo.com
    Choose the 120x120px option

    Mobile works. It looks like Bjbinc missed the desktop version.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 01-08-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    sker@ (01-08-2014)

  13. #27689
    iPhoneaholic diobayish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 624 Times in 287 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Nice setup! Mind sharing your wall paper! Thx

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    Jennimoaddict (01-08-2014)

  15. #27690
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 381 Times in 221 Posts


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2014), iSlurp (01-11-2014), P0R7ER (01-08-2014)

  17. #27691
    iPhoneaholic Toolysenegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    475
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 114 Times in 82 Posts

    Simple boring setup I need wallpapers 😒 where can I get them from ImageUploadedByModMyi1389213645.914188.jpg

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolysenegal For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2014)

  19. #27692
    iPhoneaholic Streebs87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 275 Times in 184 Posts

    How did you hide the signal dots?

  20. #27693
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Jennimoaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    1,853
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 365 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    How did you hide the signal dots?
    Get the tweak cloaky

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennimoaddict For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2014), chevymusclecar (01-11-2014)

  22. #27694
    Green Apple sigmachi1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Host your 118x120 pixel icon on imgur.com and paste its direct link in the Icon Resizer tab on the mobile version of Jakurepo.com
    Choose the 120x120px option

    Mobile works. It looks like Bjbinc missed the desktop version.
    I did not see an option to choose a size. I click on Icon Resizer and I just have the option to enter the Icon URL and a box to select Folder Sized (118x124). What am I missing?

  23. #27695
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    30,189
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigmachi1012 View Post
    I did not see an option to choose a size. I click on Icon Resizer and I just have the option to enter the Icon URL and a box to select Folder Sized (118x124). What am I missing?
    Are you using the mobile version of Jakurepo for this ?
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  24. #27696
    Green Apple sigmachi1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Are you using the mobile version of Jakurepo for this ?

    Yes sir
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...2/IMG_1626.png

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2014)

  26. #27697
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,154
    Thanks
    30,189
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Oh, wait. It appears the 120x120 sizing option is missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by sigmachi1012 View Post
    You still using ArtStudio ?
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  27. #27698
    Green Apple sigmachi1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Oh, wait. It appears the 120x120 sizing option is missing.



    You still using ArtStudio ?
    I haven't lately, but I definitely can.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-08-2014)

  29. #27699
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Jennimoaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    1,853
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 365 Posts

    😊👊
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jennimoaddict; 01-08-2014 at 05:44 PM.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jennimoaddict For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-09-2014), DjeTouch (01-09-2014), sker@ (01-08-2014)

  31. #27700
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 298 Times in 92 Posts

    Default I love it ; )


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (01-09-2014), sker@ (01-08-2014)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts