Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #27601
    Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    I like your icon!!!. Do you have a plan to release your icons in your deviantArt? I love them.

    Freetime again !
    Cool !
    Snap !
    Summertime !
    Freetime !
    thanks you but bad news is .... some months ago, my computer lost all of data, so I cannot share them But I will try remake some of them, ex: Weather icon, i really like it, i will make it soon !!

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Twa1811 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), broflok (01-07-2014), DjeTouch (01-06-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-06-2014), Iphone ie (01-06-2014)

  3. #27602
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Can anyone add this picture to the little space on the "photo icon" Attachment 650664
    Here's an icon if you'd like to use it


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014)

  5. #27603
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    My setup for now. I'm sure it will change soon.

    Attachment 650667
    What layout is that?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    I like your icon!!!. Do you have a plan to release your icons in your deviantArt? I love them.

    Freetime again !
    Cool !
    Snap !
    Summertime !
    Freetime !

    Is there any tweak right now to change the foldericon?

    Can someone make me an icon just like the one he has as the photos app bit with this pic ImageUploadedByModMyi1389061122.659801.jpg
    Last edited by Jennimoaddict; 01-06-2014 at 07:18 PM.

  6. #27604
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    What layout is that?



    Can someone make me an icon just like the one he has as the photos app bit with this pic ImageUploadedByModMyi1389061122.659801.jpg
    It was made with HomeScreenDesigner from Cydia.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014)

  8. #27605
    Removed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Toolysenegal; 01-06-2014 at 11:49 PM.

  9. #27606
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    Here's an icon if you'd like to use it

    Thanks for this once again, Mr.

    Would you be willing to share this icon's PSD on the Goodies section of Jakurepo ? It'd perhaps be helpful to users who wouldn't think to ask for a custom mod in here... With proper credits in the description, I thinks it'd be cool. Thank you. It's a very nice looking icon. Too bad peeps would want you to be William
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (01-06-2014)

  11. #27607
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Could you add it to this icon ?? Please and thanks
    Not to be that person, but I'm pretty sure you aren't suppose to post original Jaku icons.
    Last edited by Streebs87; 01-06-2014 at 08:38 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-06-2014)

  13. #27608
    Yeah, I PM'd Tooly regarding this.

    For the time being you can perhaps delete the attachment in your quote
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (01-07-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-06-2014), Jennimoaddict (01-06-2014)

  15. #27609
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    What layout is that?



    Can someone make me an icon just like the one he has as the photos app bit with this pic ImageUploadedByModMyi1389061122.659801.jpg
    Anyone 😱? Please lmao

  16. #27610
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    Anyone 😱? Please lmao
    Lok should fill those requests. This PSD of his hasn't been shared.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Jennimoaddict (01-06-2014)

  18. #27611
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks for this once again, Mr.

    Would you be willing to share this icon's PSD on the Goodies section of Jakurepo ? It'd perhaps be helpful to users who wouldn't think to ask for a custom mod in here... With proper credits in the description, I thinks it'd be cool. Thank you. It's a very nice looking icon. Too bad peeps would want you to be William
    Sure, I have the PSD ready, but could Brian or William provide me with the icon shadow? My name's Myco, haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    Anyone ? Please lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Could you add it to this icon ?? Please and thanks
    Pm'ed

    Did you guys receive it? Because my messages don't show up in my sent inbox
    Last edited by mrmyco; 01-07-2014 at 01:43 AM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-07-2014)

  20. #27612
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Could you add

    Sure, I have the PSD ready, but could Brian or William provide me with the icon shadow? My name's Myco, haha





    Pm'ed
    Last edited by Toolysenegal; 01-06-2014 at 11:54 PM.

  21. #27613
    @Toolysenegal Please consider removing the attachment from your post #27606.

    By the way, does anyone know the trusted repo that I can load afc2add in addition to MMI?

  22. #27614
    Hi pat_ty.

    You can try and ask @NetMage in twitter. He's the developer of afc2add.

    On Mmi the package is there alright but perhaps are you looking for a deiffereny build.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. #27615
    Alfroggy,

    I have a problem with v1.01. I already installed it and reboot my device couple times, but Diskaid couldn't see root directory.

    I thought it might not installed successfully since I don't see anything in Cydia/afc2add/Filesystem Content/Installed Files.

    Do you have any idea? I've tried to remove/reboot several times.

  24. #27616
    Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    @Toolysenegal Please consider removing the attachment from your post #27606.

    By the way, does anyone know the trusted repo that I can load afc2add in addition to MMI?
    I tried how do you do it?

  25. #27617
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    I tried how do you do it?
    On the desktop version of MMi, it's in the manage attachment portion of the post edition window.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  26. #27618
    Has there been a tutorial on how to switch out icons/theming on iOS7 Jaku yet. From what iv'e been reading on twitter the dock is coded in and can't be modified and changing icons is different now. Don't know the science to all of it yet since i haven't had a chance to sit down and go over stuff since JB.

    I have been seeing some iOS7 modified Jaku floating around i wanna join the fun

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2014)

  28. #27619
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Has there been a tutorial on how to switch out icons/theming on iOS7 Jaku yet. From what iv'e been reading on twitter the dock is coded in and can't be modified and changing icons is different now. Don't know the science to all of it yet since i haven't had a chance to sit down and go over stuff since JB.

    I have been seeing some iOS7 modified Jaku floating around i wanna join the fun
    What's your device ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. #27620

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-07-2014)

Page 1381 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 381 881 1281 1331 137113791380138113821383 1391 1431 1481 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •