Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #27581
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 01-05-2014 at 08:42 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), Jennimoaddict (01-05-2014)

  3. #27582
    could anyone make get me the old old white mail icon and and the black safari icon please 120x120? ImageUploadedByModMyi1388976378.942803.jpg

  4. #27583
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Anyone still have that link for creating icon layouts for iconoclasm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    could anyone make get me the old old white mail icon and and the black safari icon please 120x120? ImageUploadedByModMyi1388976378.942803.jpg
    Did you look in the repo yet? I'm pretty sure everything you need is there.

  5. #27584
    They won't be in the repo, they're original icons so they can't be publicly shared.

    I'm pretty sure the old white mail icon is still in there, it's used as the Mailbox icon now.
    Last edited by Streebs87; 01-05-2014 at 09:59 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-06-2014)

  7. #27585
    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    They won't be in the repo, they're original icons so they can't be publicly shared.

    I'm pretty sure the old white mail icon is still in there, it's used as the Mailbox icon now.
    Thanks...

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullflower View Post
    Would love to know how to fix this as well that 1px is bugging me!

    Attachment 650542
    Awe I been looking for the safari icon can I get it please

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Attachment 650560

    Me, atm. Using bundles method, which took forever btw, lol.
    Can you share the SMS icon please?
    Last edited by Toolysenegal; 01-05-2014 at 11:19 PM.

  8. #27586
    Been awhile since I've been on here... Good to see this theme is still up and running here (thanks froggy). Just need a quick answer and I'm hoping someone here has that answer. So here goes... I'm jailbroke on iOS 7 on my i5. Jaku theme is installed but i'm having a problem. When I go into an app I see the original iOS 7 icon and when i get out of an app I see the original iOS 7 icon. Is there a fix for this or is this because winterboard isn't updated for iOS 7??

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014)

  10. #27587
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMatty View Post
    Been awhile since I've been on here... Good to see this theme is still up and running here (thanks froggy). Just need a quick answer and I'm hoping someone here has that answer. So here goes... I'm jailbroke on iOS 7 on my i5. Jaku theme is installed but i'm having a problem. When I go into an app I see the original iOS 7 icon and when i get out of an app I see the original iOS 7 icon. Is there a fix for this or is this because winterboard isn't updated for iOS 7??
    disable parallax

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skullflower For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), DaddyMatty (01-06-2014)

  12. #27588
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullflower View Post
    disable parallax
    That worked perfectly. Thanks for the speedy reply. Sucks that I had to take that off though its really one of my favorite features on iOS 7.
    Last edited by DaddyMatty; 01-06-2014 at 01:28 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014)

  14. #27589
    Ok ok another question lol.. is there something I can do to take out parallax from the home screen but leave it on the lock screen??

  15. #27590
    Is winterboard required for this update?? Is winterboard even updated for ios7...?

  16. #27591
    Quote Originally Posted by andresito85 View Post
    Is winterboard required for this update??
    By design, yes. I mean, for it to work out of the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by andresito85 View Post
    Is winterboard even updated for ios7...?
    No. So WinterBoard doesn't work on 64-bit devices and way less UI is skinable yet.
    No UI is themed in Jaku Classic for the time being.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    andresito85 (01-06-2014), Fr3shJ1v3 (01-06-2014)

  18. #27592
    Hi I am new here
    I want to change Activator, AirBlue Sharing, and Bytafont2 icon
    what the right name for that icons?
    Thanks

  19. #27593
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks
    3,946
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iSlurp View Post
    Hi I am new here
    I want to change Activator, AirBlue Sharing, and Bytafont2 icon
    what the right name for that icons?
    Thanks
    Get appinfo from cydia will have all the info there

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), iSlurp (01-07-2014)

  21. #27594
    Have no way to add a real Dock to iOS 7, haven't ?? or just fix Wallpaper !

  22. #27595
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks
    3,946
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Twa1811 View Post
    Have no way to add a real Dock to iOS 7, haven't ?? or just fix Wallpaper !
    You'll have to use a photoshop etc to do that to a wallpaper

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), iSlurp (01-07-2014)

  24. #27596
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Get appinfo from cydia will have all the info there
    Thanks a lot

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to iSlurp For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (01-06-2014)

  26. #27597
    Quote Originally Posted by Twa1811 View Post
    I like your icon!!!. Do you have a plan to release your icons in your deviantArt? I love them.

    Freetime again !
    Cool !
    Snap !
    Summertime !
    Freetime !

    Is there any tweak right now to change the foldericon?

    Last edited by pat_ty; 01-06-2014 at 10:00 AM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pat_ty For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), Jennimoaddict (01-06-2014)

  28. #27598
    Can anyone add this picture to the little space on the "photo icon" ImageUploadedByModMyi1389029727.689150.jpg

  29. #27599
    Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    I like your icon!!!. Do you have a plan to release your icons in your deviantArt? I love them.

    Freetime again !
    Cool !
    Snap !
    Summertime !
    Freetime !

    Is there any tweak right now to change the foldericon?

    Nope, sorry.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  30. #27600
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    My setup for now. I'm sure it will change soon.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389037972.082740.jpg

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-06-2014), jadaki (01-06-2014), Jennimoaddict (01-06-2014), P0R7ER (01-06-2014)

Page 1380 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 380 880 1280 1330 137013781379138013811382 1390 1430 1480 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •