Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #26461
    Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    My setup tonight
    What's the e6 spring board widget called?

  2. #26462
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    hey guys, I've been searching and can't find a clear answer..is there an untethered JB for iPhone 4 on 6.1.3? I'm not sure if these are fake or not so I trust that one of you will know because I hate this tethered jailbreak xD

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-07-2013)

  4. #26463
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    hey guys, I've been searching and can't find a clear answer..is there an untethered JB for iPhone 4 on 6.1.3? I'm not sure if these are fake or not so I trust that one of you will know because I hate this tethered jailbreak xD
    Didn't you manage to downgrade FW to 6.1.2 either ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    darkenmyday (06-07-2013)

  6. #26464
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Didn't you manage to downgrade FW to 6.1.2 either ?
    no, apparently apple quite signing 6.1.2 a couple months back :/ I also tried 6.1 and 6.0, no luck..but I don't want to downgrade any further than that. I have a lot of trouble getting my phone to boot with this tethered jb, on average it takes up to 10 tries before I can get it to boot -_-

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-07-2013)

  8. #26465
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Ls, hs :-D off to work!

    Attachment 641927Attachment 641928Attachment 641929Attachment 641930



    I know all the info at the bottom is jumbled its a WIP
    Looks great !

    Whose phone/iTouch ain't a work in progress here lol ?

    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    no, apparently apple quite signing 6.1.2 a couple months back :/ I also tried 6.1 and 6.0, no luck..but I don't want to downgrade any further than that. I have a lot of trouble getting my phone to boot with this tethered jb, on average it takes up to 10 tries before I can get it to boot -_-
    Oh damn. I thought it was only my issue not being able to downgrade to some legacy 6.x.x. Crap. *Lurking on 5.1.1 again then*
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (06-07-2013), darkenmyday (06-07-2013)

  10. #26466
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    nah :/ which firmware are you on froggy? ifaith says I can downgrade to 5.1.1...would it be easier or even possible to downgrade to that, and then update to 6.1? hmm...

  11. #26467
    6.1.3 on the i4.

    I downgraded it to 5.1.1 in the past. We have an iMac, no iFaith.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. #26468
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    6.1.3 on the i4.

    I downgraded it to 5.1.1 in the past. We have an iMac, no iFaith.
    oh so you're also on the tethered? it took me 15 tries before I could get it to boot tonight. I have shsh blobs saved for 6.1 but it still won't let me downgrade..I think we're stuck until iOS 7

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-08-2013)

  14. #26469
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    What shadow? we can't guess... a screenshot would help
    Sorry, you´re right, the shadow im looking for its like this one in this picture. Preciate if someone can help.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-08-2013)

  16. #26470
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Can't be sure from that SD image but seems like your icon masks for apps installed through the AppStore mess up your icons' corners.
    I don't see what you mean.. But if its so, how can I solve it?

  17. #26471
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    oh so you're also on the tethered? it took me 15 tries before I could get it to boot tonight. I have shsh blobs saved for 6.1 but it still won't let me downgrade..I think we're stuck until iOS 7
    The SHSH for 6.1 you have... is it from Cydia, or TinyUmbrella? because Saurik screwed up with Cydia's 6.0-6.1.2 SHSH system and only found out when apple stopped signing 6.1.2. If your SHSH is from Cydia, it won't work, if it's from TinyUmbrella, there's no reason for it to not work....

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-08-2013)

  19. #26472
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    No matter Bru love the recolor and good to see you alive miss you at db
    Thanks snake ! and yep i'm a busy guy i don't have the time i want to have fun with you on db.

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    really sorry to be a pain in the *** but the updated version is kind of green at the bottom and it looks weird (at least at the green version)
    Damn it .. i think it's ok now !! pffff... repo updated also, and again sorry guys, thanks aransh.




  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    8lias (06-08-2013), Alfroggy (06-08-2013), Darrenrooster (06-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (06-09-2013), isostar (06-08-2013), snakeeater01 (06-09-2013)

  21. #26473
    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Thanks snake ! and yep i'm a busy guy i don't have the time i want to have fun with you on db.



    Damn it .. i think it's ok now !! pffff... repo updated also, and again sorry guys, thanks aransh.



    Oh! now it looks perfect!!

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-08-2013), broflok (06-08-2013), DjeTouch (06-08-2013)

  23. #26474
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    oh so you're also on the tethered? it took me 15 tries before I could get it to boot tonight. I have shsh blobs saved for 6.1 but it still won't let me downgrade..I think we're stuck until iOS 7
    My i4 currently is vanilla. 4s is the freed one, on 6.1.2.

    For the 4 I've got 6.1 and 6.1.2 blobs saved locally, can they be Cydia's ? I need to check what's saved with TU.

    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Sorry, you´re right, the shadow im looking for its like this one in this picture. Preciate if someone can help.
    z|ui icon shadows. Zui thread

    Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    I don't see what you mean.. But if its so, how can I solve it?
    Renaming the com.apple.mobileicons bundle of the theme running above Jaku in the WinterBoard list so iOS doesn't swap the files. Respring within WB to apply the changes (WinterBoard clears the caches thus).

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    The SHSH for 6.1 you have... is it from Cydia, or TinyUmbrella? because Saurik screwed up with Cydia's 6.0-6.1.2 SHSH system and only found out when apple stopped signing 6.1.2. If your SHSH is from Cydia, it won't work, if it's from TinyUmbrella, there's no reason for it to not work....
    Thanks. You're a jailbreak guru. I'll spend some more time at trying. Properly this time
    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Thanks snake ! and yep i'm a busy guy i don't have the time i want to have fun with you on db.



    Damn it .. i think it's ok now !! pffff... repo updated also, and again sorry guys, thanks aransh.



    Don't be sorry. Thanks for giving it its transparency back, it's its major feature to my eyes.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (06-08-2013), isostar (06-08-2013)

  25. #26475
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    916
    Thanked 999 Times in 552 Posts

    I never understood the blob deal and if you saved them and have to re-JB how that's even done. It would suck if my phone crapped out and I lost the JB.

    I am using those ZUI shadows and love the look but have always wondered how you can lower the shadow image a little more. Maybe it's just me but they seem to be pretty close to the icons.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-08-2013)

  27. #26476
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    I am using those ZUI shadows and love the look but have always wondered how you can lower the shadow image a little more. Maybe it's just me but they seem to be pretty close to the icons.
    There exist alts on the Z|UI thread, like the ones for docked apps where they appear to have levitating icons.

    Otherwise lowering the image on the clear canvas should work, making the canvas bigger I needed.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (06-08-2013)

  29. #26477
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    There exist alts on the Z|UI thread, like the ones for docked apps where they appear to have levitating icons.

    Otherwise lowering the image on the clear canvas should work, making the canvas bigger I needed.
    Is the name of the files who theme the shadow called "WallpaperIconShadow"?

  30. #26478
    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Is the name of the files who theme the shadow called "WallpaperIconShadow"?
    'SBWallpaperIconShadow@2x~iphone.png' in Bundles/com.apple.springboard or Folder/SpringBoard.app
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    isostar (06-08-2013)

  32. #26479
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    'SBWallpaperIconShadow@2x~iphone.png' in Bundles/com.apple.springboard or Folder/SpringBoard.app
    Strange it doesnt drop the shadow for me.

  33. #26480
    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Strange it doesnt drop the shadow for me.
    Figure it out I had no icon shadow tweak installed ☺

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-08-2013)

Page 1324 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 324 824 1224 1274 131413221323132413251326 1334 1374 1424 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •