Page 132 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Even if you pay me I wouldn't touch that Flipboard icon ><. I find this one so awesome, I downloaded the app but never used it. It's one of my MUST have icon on the springboard :P ! I couldn't even find a better idea for a new icon. Hopefully this is a personnal opinion and I guess a good samaritan out there is gonna do you a new one

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    You need to be a member of a very exclusive club. ;D
    This is correct. It was given to me and I'm not sure I'm comfortable just handing it out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-08-2012)

jaku theme icon request
    -4tw.jpg-mobile01.jpg

many many many thanks

Thanks

No problem, fairly simple, eh?

And you need to download FolderIcons on Cydia.
    Well if you're going to answer all my questions then were are my car keys?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-08-2012), iGeriya (04-08-2012)

two more request
    -dream-heights.jpg-ihkg.jpg

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Well if you're going to answer all my questions then were are my car keys?
    Figured I'd save you the hassle, was browsing anyways haha.

And they're in the last place you look. Duh.

Thanks

Figured I'd save you the hassle, was browsing anyways haha.

And they're in the last place you look. Duh.
    Holy crap, there they are.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Even if you pay me I wouldn't touch that Flipboard icon ><. I find this one so awesome, I downloaded the app but never used it. It's one of my MUST have icon on the springboard :P ! I couldn't even find a better idea for a new icon. Hopefully this is a personnal opinion and I guess a good samaritan out there is gonna do you a new one
    I know i know! i think the current one is great, and when my springboard is all colourful, there is nothing better! But right now everything's dark and colourless (not sure why but i changed my mac to be all black and grey today aswell) guess i can hope someone can fulfill my dark ways

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    I know i know! i think the current one is great, and when my springboard is all colourful, there is nothing better! But right now everything's dark and colourless (not sure why but i changed my mac to be all black and grey today aswell) guess i can hope someone can fulfill my dark ways
    Let me see a screenshot of your home screen. I'll take a stab at this.

From the page before, cheers man!

Thanks

I get you. I have a neat idea. I'm on it.

Thanks

I get you. I have a neat idea. I'm on it.
    So I'm interested in seeing what you're gonna come up with .. cause personnally I would have no idea how to redraw this :P

This is correct. It was given to me and I'm not sure I'm comfortable just handing it out.
    Thank you

Last question guys!! Sorry for being such a noob. Thank you for your help.

I'm deciding to make this switch to using folders cause I am jealous of your guys's screen shots.

What size icon do I sue for folder icon? Default or app store?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Last question guys!! Sorry for being such a noob. Thank you for your help.

I'm deciding to make this switch to using folders cause I am jealous of your guys's screen shots.

What size icon do I sue for folder icon? Default or app store?

Default. 114x114 is what you'll want.

-flipboard.dark.png

How about this? I tried to match your color palette as best I could while keeping a little texture. The red needs to be there. I tried variations of black, but this subdued red just screams sexy to me..
    Hope you like it.

I just did this too. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but then this isn't for me. It's a little lighter in case that first one is too dark for you.
    -flipboard.light.png

(yeah, I think you're probably going to want the lighter one. I can bring it up another shade if you prefer.)

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Thank you
    Absolutely. I've been asked a few times. I just refer them back here and tell them it just isn't mine to give away.
    I'm nowhere near as good at this as you guys, but I know how much work I put into my icons and I know how I'd feel getting ripped off, so when I think about the work you guys do, I just multiply my irritation by five and decide I don't want to be the one to put you in that mood.

-icon-2x.png

Or maybe something more like this. Dark, dark tile, a little more highlight to the red. This one I really like.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-08-2012 at 07:33 PM.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-08-2012), iGeriya (04-08-2012), JimboHurt (04-08-2012), theturtlewalk (04-08-2012)

-flipboard.dark.png

How about this? I tried to match your color palette as best I could while keeping a little texture. The red needs to be there. I tried variations of black, but this subdued red just screams sexy to me..
    Hope you like it.

I just did this too. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but then this isn't for me. It's a little lighter in case that first one is too dark for you.
    -flipboard.light.png

(yeah, I think you're probably going to want the lighter one. I can bring it up another shade if you prefer.)

Absolutely. I've been asked a few times. I just refer them back here and tell them it just isn't mine to give away.
    I'm nowhere near as good at this as you guys, but I know how much work I put into my icons and I know how I'd feel getting ripped off, so when I think about the work you guys do, I just multiply my irritation by five and decide I don't want to be the one to put you in that mood.

-icon-2x.png

Or maybe something more like this. Dark, dark tile, a little more highlight to the red. This one I really like.
    Wait haha default is 118x120 and app store is 114x114. So which do I use?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Wait haha default is 118x120 and app store is 114x114. So which do I use?
    Sorry, had another thing in my head. 114x114 are the dimensions. Call it whatever you like.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (04-08-2012)

Thanks

-flipboard.dark.png

Hope you like it.

-flipboard.light.png

If only everybody could be just as you ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-08-2012)

-flipboard.dark.png

Hope you like it.

-flipboard.light.png

-icon-2x.png

All of them are great, will be testing all to see my favourite! Thanks so much man , I'll post a screen when i
    can!
    Last edited by theturtlewalk; 04-08-2012 at 08:02 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    If only everybody could be just as you ...
    That's where the exclusive club comes in to play haha. I'm the same was as the Buddha, not mine to give away, so if they want to share it the artist can. When fellow Jaku members get ripped off, we go Rambo and shut the **** down.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (04-08-2012), iGeriya (04-08-2012), Lokheed (04-09-2012)

Page 132 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast