Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Bought motif, lasted about 30 seconds. Would love a jaku update so i stop wasting money based solely on boredom/curiosity... :-) still love this theme
    lmao beautifully put

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (06-01-2013)

...edited
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 06-01-2013 at 12:05 PM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    My setup atm,

fantastic lockscreen how can i get it

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    fantastic lockscreen how can i get it
    Page 1316 I think!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-01-2013), HummusGod (06-01-2013)

haha thanks buddy. Great work Chev. Love clean setups we need more of those floating around

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radmir Abilev View Post
    Daft Punk (Guy-Manuel) helmet - Jaku [UPDATE 2]
    Thank you very much for help - cNone (archdevil)

DOWNLOAD
    nice icons but they are off centred above the base

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-01-2013), rbarnes182 (06-01-2013)

Bonne fête alfroggy je te souhaite une belle journée profites en mais n'abuse pas des bonne choses hahaha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupp For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-01-2013)

Hello all,

Can someone help me with 2x2 folder icons tweak. I'm using 3 columns layout for SB and same in folder, but my folders looks like that, see below. Why?

-img_0201.png -img_0202.png

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    nice icons but they are off centred above the base
    Thanks. So conceived)

Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    Hello all,

Can someone help me with 2x2 folder icons tweak. I'm using 3 columns layout for SB and same in folder, but my folders looks like that, see below. Why?

-img_0201.png -img_0202.png

Thanks in advance
    Seems the 2x2 folder tweak doesn't play well with an iconoclasm folder layout.

I'd recommend using FolderIcons from the dev's beta repo (http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Vertex/), with custom foregrounds mimicking 2x2 folders. And getting rid of that tweak. Btw, is it Korazu's free one or Surinex's ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Seems the 2x2 folder tweak doesn't play well with an iconoclasm folder layout.

I'd recommend using FolderIcons from the dev's beta repo (Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com), with custom foregrounds mimicking 2x2 folders. And getting rid of that tweak. Btw, is it Korazu's free one or Surinex's ?
    The 2x2 folder tweak doesn't play with any iconoclasm layout even with default, and yes I'm using Surinex's tweak

18. The Following User Says Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    The 2x2 folder tweak doesn't play with any iconoclasm layout even with default, and yes I'm using Surinex's tweak
    This isn't true. Granted, I have a pretty non-crazy 5x4 layout for the SB and a 4x4 inside folders (leveraged with FolderEnhancer), but it looks fine and works great.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hbdragon88 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Page 1316 I think!
    I am definitely missing something because I had very intense day, I had tear gas and pressurized water on me today at the streets of my town while we are protesting the gov't. Where is that LS exactly?
    Thanks in advance

Can someone here share with me the "Track icon"? I don't know the actual App name. Please.
    I already highlighted in the screenshot below.

-kxlykjn.png

Quote Originally Posted by cNone View Post
    I am definitely missing something because I had very intense day, I had tear gas and pressurized water on me today at the streets of my town while we are protesting the gov't. Where is that LS exactly?
    Thanks in advance
    Turkish? Been following via anonnews and twitter. Crazy stuff happening, no media coverage.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

cNone (06-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Turkish? Been following via anonnews and twitter. Crazy stuff happening, no media coverage.
    Yes I'm Turkish, and yes you are right no media coverage except a little TV station that supports us, Halk TV. Crazy stuff is happening here, the pm of Turkey don't want to listen any of us. The police is brutal and unstoppable. Yesterday they shoot gas canisters directly aiming towards people. We just want to protest nothing more but here in Turkey we have a sultan, not a pm, he doesn't even know English heck, he doesn't know anything at all. We had a very intense bombing in Reyhanli, he doesn't even visit the victims or the place that bombing happened. But we are the people, and we will previal some day I am sure of that. We are standing still, and we surely will. Sorry for the political issues that I bring here but we are in real mess... Thank you for all who supports the people...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cNone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-02-2013), ecofrankenstein (06-02-2013), Iphone ie (06-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cNone View Post
    Yes I'm Turkish, and yes you are right no media coverage except a little TV station that supports us, Halk TV. Crazy stuff is happening here, the pm of Turkey don't want to listen any of us. The police is brutal and unstoppable. Yesterday they shoot gas canisters directly aiming towards people. We just want to protest nothing more but here in Turkey we have a sultan, not a pm, he doesn't even know English heck, he doesn't know anything at all. We had a very intense bombing in Reyhanli, he doesn't even visit the victims or the place that bombing happened. But we are the people, and we will previal some day I am sure of that. We are standing still, and we surely will. Sorry for the political issues that I bring here but we are in real mess... Thank you for all who supports the people...
    Ironically, I heard of this on twitter instead of the news. I read that the police there even started throwing grenades on unarmed citizens? I hope your people will prevail. Not sure why there was a protest to being with, but everyone should have the right to protest freely without being afraid of the police. "It is the duty of every citizen to tear down the government and start anew when it becomes corrupt" (paraphrasing).

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-02-2013), cNone (06-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    Ironically, I heard of this on twitter instead of the news. I read that the police there even started throwing grenades on unarmed citizens? I hope your people will prevail. Not sure why there was a protest to being with, but everyone should have the right to protest freely without being afraid of the police. "It is the duty of every citizen to tear down the government and start anew when it becomes corrupt" (paraphrasing).
    "It is the duty of every citizen to tear down the government and start anew when it becomes corrupt" This is the very essence of what's going on here. Grenades? No, they are just using tear gas and pepper gas in enormous amounts, excessive force on people, they are attacking while the protesters resting and eating their sandwiches. And yes you can only get info via twitter because of the Turkish media's impotence and they are just another slave of the PM of Turkey.
    Thanks for all your concerns and your support, I have to go for now, I should have my daily dose of tear gas for my peeps...
    Last edited by cNone; 06-02-2013 at 04:58 AM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cNone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-02-2013), AWSUM (06-03-2013), Azjonnyg (06-02-2013), ecofrankenstein (06-02-2013)

Page 1316 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 316 816 1216 1266 130613141315131613171318 1326 1366 1416 ... LastLast