Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

@Julien : merci du tip sur ce tweak que je ne connaissais pas.

Je pense un truc, si tu n'as pas lch l'ide de redimensionnement de 4 You, tu peux toujours demander de l'aide Sk37cH, il est cool.

[QUOTE=Inzane;6881769]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    The thread's not dead. I'm back from work. Lol.

Hey Alfroggy, could you help me out please. I got all my springboard icons themed, but what I want to do next is theme all the smaller icons in the settings app and the icons that appear on the lockscreen for notifications (texts, phone calls, mail, etc.) I don't know how to resize the icons or what size they need to be and also what to name each icon

Thanks
    I'd start off with a theme taking these in charge.
    And copy file paths and names, and icon sizes.
    I never used photoshop so I can't guide you in the resizing. I do my graphical stuff in ArtStudio.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jupp (05-26-2013)

Hi, can someone help me with the reflection on the iPhone 5 icon bottom left, why is the reflection a tad higher than the rest, how can I fix this. Thanks.ImageUploadedByModMyi1369578469.571668.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rbarnes182 View Post
    Hi, can someone help me with the reflection on the iPhone 5 icon bottom left, why is the reflection a tad higher than the rest, how can I fix this. Thanks.ImageUploadedByModMyi1369578469.571668.jpg
    Hi. What's the dimension of the icon ?

Is it being used as a folder with FolderIcon ?
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-26-2013 at 10:27 AM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Based off the incredible UNIAW6.21!!!!

Big Credits to Dacal (@DacalMe Twitter) and Ian Nichol!! These Greats, as well as others, make this iCommunity what it is!!!

* now choose User Background (Wallpaper Jpegifier needed)!!!

* now choose Timed Panoramic Walls thanks to MamaJaay (@TheMamaJaay Twitter)!!!

* compatible with iPhone 4/5 sizes!!!

http://youtu.be/nUfjnJxDMlw

http://bit.ly/UniAW621_LS_chevymusclecar_theme

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-26-2013), BoyBastos (05-26-2013), broflok (05-26-2013), Darrenrooster (05-27-2013), Fattone66 (05-26-2013), sker@ (05-26-2013), snakeeater01 (05-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    I still come on here every day but I don't see anything else worth doing to my phone. I think a lot of people are messing the look of there phones too much and they look worse with all the mods.

It would be sweet to turn this thread into a tutorial type of how to create icons. We have the video which is great for copy and paste. But I'm having problems learning how to make the different styles others make in here.

The best way to keep Jaku moving forward is creating icons and fresh ideas for icons.

The copy and paste needs to still be done though because it helps at least complete people's themes.
    All so true !

So I'm trying to figure out how to add the Evernote green to this icon. I don't want a bunch of the green but what I'm doing is not working. Anyone interested in adding their flavor to it? Here a screen shot of the icon.

Attachment 639988
    Would you like the dark part of the Evernote icon changed to green ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Fr3shJ1v3 (05-26-2013)

I still come on here every day but I don't see anything else worth doing to my phone. I think a lot of people are messing the look of there phones too much and they look worse with all the mods.
    This. I still check this thread regularly to see if new icons have been released that I might use, but when all I find is overly modified springboards with all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with Jaku I don't really have much to say. You def won't find me 'leaving for another thread' lol. No other themes even come close to Jaku!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-26-2013), broflok (05-26-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-26-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (05-26-2013), Groinchurn (05-29-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 598 Posts

I'm open to any option on the Evernote icon.

I was thinking adding a border maybe like the Twitter icon in the picture below and maybe adding green to some of the inner elephants?

Not really sure if that would even look good though.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369601533.617690.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-26-2013)

Hi. What's the dimension of the icon ?

Is it being used as a folder with FolderIcon ?
    118x120px I have added it to my own 'Icons' folder in 'Jaku Essentials' as Phone.png and [email protected]
    No folders icon.
    Last edited by rbarnes182; 05-26-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Ok then that's the culprit. The SummerBoard approach.
    Name the @2x image 'icon@2x~iphone.png' instead, put it in a folder you baptize 'com.apple.mobilephone', then that folder in a folder named 'Bundles', and the latter in a folder named '0. Jaku Add-On'.
    Place this folder in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/
    Activate it in WinterBoard above '2. Jaku Essentials'
    BTW, is that [email protected] icon taken as-is from Jakurepo ? I mean, was it originally sized 118x120px ? Just as a means to know if the icon has been properly placed on the clear canvas.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

rbarnes182 (05-26-2013)

Hey guys !! i try to make some Daft Punk icons for my personnal musics apps.Let me know what you think about !!

inspired by this awesome dribble shots :Dribbble - Daft Punk app icon by Iconfinder

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

8lias (05-26-2013), Alfroggy (05-27-2013), AWSUM (05-27-2013), broflok (05-27-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-26-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (05-26-2013), Jupp (05-26-2013), Newbi29 (05-27-2013), Radmir Abilev (05-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Hey guys !! i try to make some Daft Punk icons for my personnal musics apps.Let me know what you think about !!

inspired by this awesome dribble shots :Dribbble - Daft Punk app icon by Iconfinder
    Me wants. Please share?

Ok then that's the culprit. The SummerBoard approach.
    Name the @2x image 'icon@2x~iphone.png' instead, put it in a folder you baptize 'com.apple.mobilephone', then that folder in a folder named 'Bundles', and the latter in a folder named '0. Jaku Add-On'.
    Place this folder in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/
    Activate it in WinterBoard above '2. Jaku Essentials'
    BTW, is that [email protected] icon taken as-is from Jakurepo ? I mean, was it originally sized 118x120px ? Just as a means to know if the icon has been properly placed on the clear canvas.
    Thanks buddy worked perfectly.

I saved the icon from the repo in my camera roll then added it via iFile.

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    yeah I'll send you the cable
    Could I get the cable too please?

Also how to you get the Jaku dock that is in '2. Jaku Essentials.theme' into photoshop?

Thanks.
    Last edited by rbarnes182; 05-26-2013 at 06:48 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rbarnes182 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-27-2013)

Nice Icon I luv it

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jupp For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-27-2013), DjeTouch (05-27-2013)

Hello, could some make me a black or grey weather icon and also a black or grey maps icon? Or if someone has one already could you please upload? I'm going for a dark jaku look on my i5 and its coming along nice, just need a couple icons

Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

these are really cool. I really like the 2nd one

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (05-27-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-26-2013)

Could someone help me figure out how to get the Jaku theme dock png onto photoshop, I can't work it out, thanks.

I want to convert itunes m4v movies to unprotected ones, somebody recommend me M4V Converter Plus, i didn't use it? Anyone know it, give some info, quickly....

No. Not quickly. Nor slowly. No info.

Could someone help me figure out how to get the Jaku theme dock png onto photoshop, I can't work it out, thanks.
    Save it to your camera roll from within iFile (/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/2. Jaku Essentials/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBDockBG@2x~iphone.png/).

Open Photos.app. Long-hold the dock pick (works even from the thumbnail view). Tap 'Copy'.

Open Mail.app. Long-hold in the empty body of an email and tap 'Paste'. Send yourself an email you'll access on the PC.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-27-2013 at 12:52 AM.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (05-27-2013), Iphone ie (05-27-2013), rbarnes182 (05-27-2013)

No. Not quickly. Nor slowly. No info.

Save it to your camera roll from within iFile (/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/2. Jaku Essentials/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBDockBG@2x~iphone.png/).

Open Photos.app. Long-hold the dock pick (works even from the thumbnail view). Tap 'Copy'.

Open Mail.app. Long-hold in the empty body of an email and tap 'Paste'. Send yourself an email you'll access on the PC.
    Didn't work, I copied it to the DCIM folder which is the camera roll? Not to sure.

It shows up on iFile but not on photos.app so I could not copy it from there.

Looks nice! But it doesn't looks like helmets of Daft Punk. It may lack the volume on the black side of helmet.

Page 1309 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 309 809 1209 1259 129913071308130913101311 1319 1359 1409 ... LastLast