Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #26141
    Hy,

    Does anyone have an icon for Google Music?

  2. #26142
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    The battery level on the lock screen only is visible when plugged.
    But it doesnt show any lightning wire plugged in when on sector ? Thought it did ... Well I made the first image with a white lightning wire plugged in Iron Man's mask, perhaps are you able to make iOS6 showing up this image instead of a simple battery level when on sector ... ? Cause I did the image, or I can do images lol but I can't code anything or make it work bymyself unless someone does it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy,

    Does anyone have an icon for Google Music?
    You mean THE Google Music ? it exists on iOS too ? Oh right, Google doesn't bother. They make a rival OS and submit their products to the opponent xD !

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-23-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-24-2013)

  4. #26143
    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    But it doesnt show any lightning wire plugged in when on sector ? Thought it did ... Well I made the first image with a white lightning wire plugged in Iron Man's mask, perhaps are you able to make iOS6 showing up this image instead of a simple battery level when on sector ... ? Cause I did the image, or I can do images lol but I can't code anything or make it work bymyself unless someone does it for me.



    You mean THE Google Music ? it exists on iOS too ? Oh right, Google doesn't bother. They make a rival OS and submit their products to the opponent xD !
    Lol

  5. #26144
    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    But it doesnt show any lightning wire plugged in when on sector ? Thought it did ... Well I made the first image with a white lightning wire plugged in Iron Man's mask, perhaps are you able to make iOS6 showing up this image instead of a simple battery level when on sector ... ? Cause I did the image, or I can do images lol but I can't code anything or make it work bymyself unless someone does it for me.



    You mean THE Google Music ? it exists on iOS too ? Oh right, Google doesn't bother. They make a rival OS and submit their products to the opponent xD !
    He's speaking about Gmusic. I too would love to have this icon made. But without the Orange border like it's stock icon. If possible.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ipawd1 For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (05-23-2013), isostar (05-24-2013)

  7. #26145
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagram View Post
    Do you got that wall for iphone 5?

    I don't, sorry buddy.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-24-2013)

  9. #26146
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvtheevil1 View Post
    Hi I have a app that is called pixl o matic and I can't make the icon look right.. I got the correct size and I took the folder from var/mobile/app but I keep getting black around the icon. Any ideas guys?
    Finally fixed it!! Thanks hey some icons on the repo don't work!! Maybe because there cut and paste!! Has anybody encountered this problem?

  10. #26147
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvtheevil1 View Post
    Finally fixed it!! Thanks hey some icons on the repo don't work!! Maybe because there cut and paste!! Has anybody encountered this problem?
    The way icons are done doesn't change anything about them working or not. It's the file path and naming which matters. And is the culprit. Or the way you clear caches. Or icon dimensions.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (05-26-2013)

  12. #26148
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yes I do. First of all I try to resize the 4 you ui by SK37CH cause I love this ui simple dark one. I think I'm too noob with resizing picture in PS cause they all look blur and bad so I found some chinese and vietnamese site where poeple shared their artwork. (J'ai fait un travail de moine si tu connais cette expression) I took image from many of shared file and make mine with the awesome tutorial by Crackzzz here on modmyi. I can give you some link and some shared artowrk by PM if you want cause their shared the jaku theme on their forum(really dumb ***) so I don't want to post the link here. BTW where are you from European or North America for my self I'm from Quebec, Valleyfield It's uncommon to see french themer, I only see you and zooropalg speak french here or maybe you use google translate?

    sorry for my bad english

    Juliano

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupp For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-25-2013)

  14. #26149
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    The way icons are done doesn't change anything about them working or not. It's the file path and naming which matters. And is the culprit. Or the way you clear caches. Or icon dimensions.
    Hey al morning.. I guess the reason I was saying that is I followed all you instruction completely and same problem until I decided to try different icons from the repo and they worked just fine so I guess that's why I was thinking it was the icons.. Thank you al!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marvtheevil1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-25-2013)

  16. #26150
    Sup everybody, I have a couple questions.... Ive been looking all over the Jaku thread and google to try and figure out how to resize my jaku icons so they will appear on the lock screen rather than the stock apple icons. I wanted to know what the best program for resizing the icons would be? I have Photoshop but i have no idea how to use it haha. And i also wanted to know the names and sizes for the icon (Ex. [email protected]/114x114/ for homescreen icons). Oh btw im using an iPhone 5, running iOS 6.1.2. I only wanted to theme all the little icon that show up in the settings app and the lockscreen notification icons(messages, phone, mail, calender, reminders, etc.) So if someone could help me please or tell me where i could find a guide to do this i would really really appreciate it. Thanks

  17. #26151
    Did the thread reach a page limit or something?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-26-2013)

  19. #26152
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    Did the thread reach a page limit or something?
    with nothing new this thread is losing traffic it's getting stale hate to admit

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-25-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-25-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-25-2013)

  21. #26153
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    with nothing new this thread is losing traffic it's getting stale hate to admit
    Agree, seems people left to other threads.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (05-25-2013)

  23. #26154
    Great, I just bought Jaku and I have questions on how to resize my lockscreen icons and the settings icon and now the thread is dying. Does anyone know a guide that can teach me how to resize my icons? And also what to name those icons? I'm using an iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

  24. #26155
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
    Great, I just bought Jaku and I have questions on how to resize my lockscreen icons and the settings icon and now the thread is dying. Does anyone know a guide that can teach me how to resize my icons? And also what to name those icons? I'm using an iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2
    The thread's not dead. I'm back from work. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupp View Post
    Yes I do. First of all I try to resize the 4 you ui by SK37CH cause I love this ui simple dark one. I think I'm too noob with resizing picture in PS cause they all look blur and bad so I found some chinese and vietnamese site where poeple shared their artwork. (J'ai fait un travail de moine si tu connais cette expression) I took image from many of shared file and make mine with the awesome tutorial by Crackzzz here on modmyi. I can give you some link and some shared artowrk by PM if you want cause their shared the jaku theme on their forum(really dumb ***) so I don't want to post the link here. BTW where are you from European or North America for my self I'm from Quebec, Valleyfield It's uncommon to see french themer, I only see you and zooropalg speak french here or maybe you use google translate?

    sorry for my bad english

    Juliano
    Hey Juliano. I'm half Mauritian and I live in France. Hence the languages. Thanks for the proposal, I'm fine with theming with WinterBoard. Only having an iMac, I dropped the idea of compiling my themes in a [email protected]k, plus I can't settle on status bar icons anyway
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-25-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (05-25-2013), Jupp (05-25-2013)

  26. #26156
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    I still come on here every day but I don't see anything else worth doing to my phone. I think a lot of people are messing the look of there phones too much and they look worse with all the mods.

    It would be sweet to turn this thread into a tutorial type of how to create icons. We have the video which is great for copy and paste. But I'm having problems learning how to make the different styles others make in here.

    The best way to keep Jaku moving forward is creating icons and fresh ideas for icons.

    The copy and paste needs to still be done though because it helps at least complete people's themes.

    So I'm trying to figure out how to add the Evernote green to this icon. I don't want a bunch of the green but what I'm doing is not working. Anyone interested in adding their flavor to it? Here a screen shot of the icon.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369507751.036239.jpg
    Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 05-25-2013 at 01:49 PM.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-26-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-25-2013), radioBirdman (05-26-2013)

  28. #26157
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    I've been using a different theme for a few days, but I'll be back to jaku..this theme won't ever die, trust me xD

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-26-2013)

  30. #26158
    [QUOTE=Alfroggy;6881637]The thread's not dead. I'm back from work. Lol.

    Hey Alfroggy, could you help me out please. I got all my springboard icons themed, but what I want to do next is theme all the smaller icons in the settings app and the icons that appear on the lockscreen for notifications (texts, phone calls, mail, etc.) I don't know how to resize the icons or what size they need to be and also what to name each icon

    Thanks

  31. #26159
    Hey everybody,
    I wish you all a nice weekend... Please don't mark me as spam.. We are having real fun Saturday night here, I just wanted to share with you all...
    We are not meant to share icons or knowledge all the time, we share our feelings, our real life experiences and all...

    Stay heavy fellas \oo/

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to cNone For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-26-2013)

  33. #26160
    Merci Alfroggy d'appronfondir mes connaissance je ne connaissait pas la république de maurice, elle a une belle histoire. 😊

    For the stock dock I use dock colorize with a transparent image and apply it on the wallpaper. I can change the reflection stock so it's not so bad. 😜

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jupp For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-26-2013)

Page 1308 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 308 808 1208 1258 129813061307130813091310 1318 1358 1408 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •