Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Thanks

A new little switch from me that someone might fancy.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

8lias (05-22-2013), Alfroggy (05-22-2013), broflok (05-22-2013), CSK25 (05-22-2013), HummusGod (05-22-2013), nnfdcane (05-22-2013), P0R7ER (05-22-2013), zplit (05-22-2013)

Could someone please share the ModMyi icon, thanks in advance.

ModMyi.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Supposedly speeds up att's LTE on iphone 5, verizon or tmobile. Check cultofmac or idownloadblog and search it.
    This one?

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/05...ob-lte-speeds/

Quote Originally Posted by rbarnes182 View Post
    Could someone please share the ModMyi icon, thanks in advance.

ModMyi.jpg
    It's an old version from Jaku so unsharable, maybe if you post proof of purchase here someone will be willing to PM it to you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    Icon request,
    Could someone make this icon Jaku please

Attachment 638869

Thank you in advance
    Anyone? Please!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png   -safari.png  
    Last edited by erikjames; 05-22-2013 at 01:40 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erikjames For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-22-2013), zplit (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    A new little switch from me that someone might fancy.

Very nice Mark could i request it with red dots instead of the green one btw and yeah Angus live forever

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    did you make that safari icon or is it a copy/paste? I love it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by js21 View Post
    Thank you, surlygirl.
    Anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    Thank you very much, Sir

15. The Following User Says Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    It's an old version from Jaku so unsharable, maybe if you post proof of purchase here someone will be willing to PM it to you
    This good enough, I also have a few icons I want to share on the repo but bjbinc hasn't replied to my messages, any ideas? Thanks again.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369259944.598797.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369259966.111669.jpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rbarnes182 For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rbarnes182 View Post
    This good enough, I also have a few icons I want to share on the repo but bjbinc hasn't replied to my messages, any ideas? Thanks again.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369259944.598797.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369259966.111669.jpg
    I'll hit you up by PM with the legacy modmyi icon. Saved it.
    As for Jakurepo, give me a sec.

Edit : updated you to 'contributor'. Thanks for contributing while following good ethics. You'll have to log out from Jakurepo.com and log back in
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-22-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (05-22-2013), rbarnes182 (05-22-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

I think the easy answer for my space issue is I got hacked - once facking again ! Welcome to tunisia, every time, the single fact I connect one of my external drive to a cybernet coffee computer (they forbid you to use your own machine) brings me back viruses, TH and worms. I think that's why they are saturating and forbidding every single home internet connection to work in the country lately, so you are forced to use the public machines which just spy every of your moves. It's just ridiculous using my PC for storage as I only had 3Gb xD ! At least they could have gone for the 1Tb internal drive or maybe they can only use the boot up drive. I think it's from a very late virus infection I got from connecting my HDD to a cybernet computer, got it blocked by my anti viruses instantly when connecting it back to my laptop, and then the whole HDD showed me folder shortcuts which didnt lead anywhere so the entire drive was unsuable. Got rid of the virus and cleaned the HDD but I think it might have passed through the securities cause now I have the same symptoms on the C: drive which is the 32Gb boot up drive. I think somehow it allowed hackers an access to my drive to then use it as storage)

Anyway. Here's the preview of the Iron Man. It's not released, I'm experimenting different eye colors (battery status). From Light sky blue to a wild red. Used magenta and purple as middle colors but I need more ... unfortunatly if I don't use other colors the difference between each of these colors will be VERY hard to differenciate. The idea of progressivly filling up the eye with blue till it's 100% charged is quite a bad idea unless you show up a huge iron man mask, and this way will suit better if you have a truely huge mask that your screen can only show a part of, otherwise it's way too small. So I went for the eye coloring option, Still 18 images is a lot, and finding 18 shades of blue and red is hard ... especially for your eyes in the end. I think you will have to stick to your battery indicator as this Iron Man battery lockscreen is more of an esthetical gadget.

I wanted to show this up by an animation but I can't seem to figure out how to save up an animation file as a gif xD ! Last time I did that was in Photoshop 7 and it required a software from the Adobe suite (wonder if it wasnt Illustrator ?)
    Anyway, a single image is enough to see where it's going to :

I completely remade it from this one Iron Man artwork, and enhanced it to clean it and boost it up.
    So 90% of the credits belong to the author. Unfortunatly I didnt look up for his name already, but if you know him, please tell me and I'll edit the name in here.

The file is 1Mb, but it's a full 2000px wide size document. It will be fitting your iPhone and iPad screens later on, so it'll be a LOT lower than this of course. Not mentionning the background is only here for preview purpose along with the shadows. The final file will only be the iron man mask, and the background will be transparent. I won't provide a version with and a version w/o the shadows as it'll make 36 imgs in total. So far I decided to release it WITH the shadows unless you all want me to get rid of them (which arent so good to be honnest).

Beyond that I'd like to know if someone would like to work with me on this project. I just need someone to get all the files ready for use on iPad and iPhones once Im done with the 18 imgs required for the battery animation (18 ? Am I right ? ). Not much asking, i'll just provide the 18 image files in original size and my fellow helper will resize and get them ready for use (renamed and all, I don't if there's anything more to do ). This is due since I have no more iDevice. It takes me so much time to get the files ready for iphones every time ... it gets me nervous.
    If anyone want to help, er, just tell me and when Im done with the eye color thing I'll send you the files.

EDIT : Made a preview img for esthetic purpose :P !
    also fun fact : Copying a mistake ... the angular bottom of the right eye stroke xD ! I couldnt figure out a way to fix it after seeing it unless I redo this whole part of the mask ... damn !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 05-22-2013 at 06:02 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-22-2013), Iphone ie (05-23-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-22-2013), radioBirdman (05-23-2013)

Dis-moi ce que je dois faire. Faut posséder/maîtriser Photoshop ?
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-22-2013 at 05:35 PM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (05-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Edit : updated you to 'contributor'. Thanks for contributing while following good ethics. You'll have to log out from Jakurepo.com and log back in
    Thanks mate much appreciated.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rbarnes182 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    I think the easy answer for my space issue is I got hacked - once facking again ! Welcome to tunisia, every time, the single fact I connect one of my external drive to a cybernet coffee computer (they forbid you to use your own machine) brings me back viruses, TH and worms. I think that's why they are saturating and forbidding every single home internet connection to work in the country lately, so you are forced to use the public machines which just spy every of your moves. It's just ridiculous using my PC for storage as I only had 3Gb xD ! At least they could have gone for the 1Tb internal drive or maybe they can only use the boot up drive. I think it's from a very late virus infection I got from connecting my HDD to a cybernet computer, got it blocked by my anti viruses instantly when connecting it back to my laptop, and then the whole HDD showed me folder shortcuts which didnt lead anywhere so the entire drive was unsuable. Got rid of the virus and cleaned the HDD but I think it might have passed through the securities cause now I have the same symptoms on the C: drive which is the 32Gb boot up drive. I think somehow it allowed hackers an access to my drive to then use it as storage)

Anyway. Here's the preview of the Iron Man. It's not released, I'm experimenting different eye colors (battery status). From Light sky blue to a wild red. Used magenta and purple as middle colors but I need more ... unfortunatly if I don't use other colors the difference between each of these colors will be VERY hard to differenciate. The idea of progressivly filling up the eye with blue till it's 100% charged is quite a bad idea unless you show up a huge iron man mask, and this way will suit better if you have a truely huge mask that your screen can only show a part of, otherwise it's way too small. So I went for the eye coloring option, Still 18 images is a lot, and finding 18 shades of blue and red is hard ... especially for your eyes in the end. I think you will have to stick to your battery indicator as this Iron Man battery lockscreen is more of an esthetical gadget.

I wanted to show this up by an animation but I can't seem to figure out how to save up an animation file as a gif xD ! Last time I did that was in Photoshop 7 and it required a software from the Adobe suite (wonder if it wasnt Illustrator ?)
    Anyway, a single image is enough to see where it's going to :

I completely remade it from this one Iron Man artwork, and enhanced it to clean it and boost it up.
    So 90% of the credits belong to the author. Unfortunatly I didnt look up for his name already, but if you know him, please tell me and I'll edit the name in here.

The file is 1Mb, but it's a full 2000px wide size document. It will be fitting your iPhone and iPad screens later on, so it'll be a LOT lower than this of course. Not mentionning the background is only here for preview purpose along with the shadows. The final file will only be the iron man mask, and the background will be transparent. I won't provide a version with and a version w/o the shadows as it'll make 36 imgs in total. So far I decided to release it WITH the shadows unless you all want me to get rid of them (which arent so good to be honnest).

Beyond that I'd like to know if someone would like to work with me on this project. I just need someone to get all the files ready for use on iPad and iPhones once Im done with the 18 imgs required for the battery animation (18 ? Am I right ? ). Not much asking, i'll just provide the 18 image files in original size and my fellow helper will resize and get them ready for use (renamed and all, I don't if there's anything more to do ). This is due since I have no more iDevice. It takes me so much time to get the files ready for iphones every time ... it gets me nervous.
    If anyone want to help, er, just tell me and when Im done with the eye color thing I'll send you the files.

EDIT : Made a preview img for esthetic purpose :P !
    also fun fact : Copying a mistake ... the angular bottom of the right eye stroke xD ! I couldnt figure out a way to fix it after seeing it unless I redo this whole part of the mask ... damn !
    Amazing! Couldn't you also have Tony Starks face, then as the battery charges, the iron man mask starts to cover his face...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (05-22-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Amazing! Couldn't you also have Tony Starks face, then as the battery charges, the iron man mask starts to cover his face...
    When June starts I'll have to deal with a lot of administration issues in France, including lots of movement from places to other places before starting courses. I don't think I'll have time to get it done anytime soon as I already have to release this along other projects I promised to finish first. But I can provide a non-public file of the Iron Mask (my version). There are people out there way skilled enough to make it for you. Unless you want a comics-like revisited Tony Stark (btw, the comics' Stark or the movies' Stark (Downey Jr) ?)
    Last edited by iGeriya; 05-22-2013 at 07:22 PM.

I wouldn't see Robert Downey Jr gradually change into the masked ironman. Doesn't reflect go the mask comes. This would look good good with the original Marvel cartoon character but not with the movie's Tony Stark I reckon.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-22-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Will this hack work for sprint LTE network also?

Page 1306 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 306 806 1206 1256 129613041305130613071308 1316 1356 1406 ... LastLast