Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #26081
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Mine today...
    Hi can you tell me where I can find the apple store icon?

  2. #26082
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvtheevil1 View Post
    Hi can you tell me where I can find the apple store icon?
    It's the Jaku AppleStore icon :



    Remember to resize its canvas to the System icon dimensions (118x120px)

    An easy way to do so is to host the icon on imgur, copy the link and paste it in the icon resizer tool on Jakurepo.com



    Don't check the 118x124px option meant to accommodate for the iOS FolderIcons beta icon offset

    Credit to the awesome Bryan 'Robot' bjbinc Blake.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-21-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  3. #26083
    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post


    Me at the moment. I find that layouts work a lot better if you make and apply them with Iconoclasm Layout Maker.
    Hy Streebs, could you share your wall please? Thanks!

  4. #26084
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It's the Jaku AppleStore icon :



    Remember to resize its canvas to the System icon dimensions (118x120px)

    An easy way to do so is to host the icon on imgur, copy the link and paste it in the icon resizer tool on Jakurepo.com



    Don't check the 118x124px option meant to accommodate for the iOS FolderIcons beta icon offset

    Credit to the awesome Bryan 'Robot' bjbinc Blake.
    Where can I find this keyboard? It's awesome

  5. #26085
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    3,939
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    Where can I find this keyboard? It's awesome
    Looks like Auros?

    My setup thanks all involved


    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-21-2013), broflok (05-21-2013)

  7. #26086
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Looks like Auros?

    My setup thanks all involved

    Where did you find that messages icon? I love it. Can you share it?

  8. #26087
    For anyone aprehensive to try the carrier hack, i did it as instructed and had no problems, also no scare of accidentally updating. If you do it just be smart ;-)

  9. #26088
    Some walls that fits well with Jaku...






  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seagram For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-21-2013), AWSUM (05-21-2013), Darrenrooster (05-22-2013), isostar (05-21-2013)

  11. #26089
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It's the Jaku AppleStore icon :



    Remember to resize its canvas to the System icon dimensions (118x120px)

    An easy way to do so is to host the icon on imgur, copy the link and paste it in the icon resizer tool on Jakurepo.com



    Don't check the 118x124px option meant to accommodate for the iOS FolderIcons beta icon offset

    Credit to the awesome Bryan 'Robot' bjbinc Blake.
    Thank you very much!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Marvtheevil1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-21-2013)

  13. #26090
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    3,939
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,183 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Where did you find that messages icon? I love it. Can you share it?
    Try this



    Computer has broke, no other way to upload it.. Sure i got it from the repo, can't remember.. Thanks creator

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-21-2013), broflok (05-21-2013), C2CA (05-30-2013)

  15. #26091
    Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    Where can I find this keyboard? It's awesome
    As P0R7ER said, it's the awesome Auros Color Keyboard theme by Phatmartino.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    broflok (05-21-2013), P0R7ER (05-21-2013)

  17. #26092
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    For anyone aprehensive to try the carrier hack, i did it as instructed and had no problems, also no scare of accidentally updating. If you do it just be smart ;-)
    What hack is this?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-21-2013)

  19. #26093
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Try this



    Computer has broke, no other way to upload it.. Sure i got it from the repo, can't remember.. Thanks creator
    Thanks so much!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (05-22-2013)

  21. #26094
    Default Jaku

    SORRY FOR THE BIG IMAGE

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-22-2013)

  23. #26095
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Hey people, back among the civlized world. Although I'm having an issue. If anyone remembers, which I highly doubt, I had to install Win7 on a SSD of 32Gb. Having kept 3Gb free it used to run like a charm and super fast. But recently, two days ago after an Avast update those 3Gb are gone and I have now 200mb free AT BEST. It doesn't allow me to load up any of my PSD files ... which is a shame as I did work during this month in hell (if you knew what I saw you'd be puking all night and wouldnt sleep for a week, shaking of terror), and now that I was about to show you all the Iron Man Lockscreen Battery animation among other works I finished working on lately ... well I find myself stuck on a Photoshop showing nothing but it's background as "(...)your scratch disk is full".

    I tried locating a log file from Avast if it ever decided to create a 2,7Gb log file after the previous update ... but nothing. There could be one but I couldnt locate it so far (my C: is quite empty so there wasnt much to look through). I also looked up over the net to find a way to switch the Hibernate system file to another drive, but logically it has to be on the boot up drive -_- ...

    Can't find any way out. If any of you have a solution or something close to it please tell me. No I won't bother uploading from another computer, I find this very frustrating. I should have thought of that earlier instead of thinking of a simple 32Gb internal SSD ...

  24. #26096

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-22-2013), Groinchurn (05-26-2013), sker@ (05-22-2013)

  26. #26097
    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Hey people, back among the civlized world. Although I'm having an issue. If anyone remembers, which I highly doubt, I had to install Win7 on a SSD of 32Gb. Having kept 3Gb free it used to run like a charm and super fast. But recently, two days ago after an Avast update those 3Gb are gone and I have now 200mb free AT BEST. It doesn't allow me to load up any of my PSD files ... which is a shame as I did work during this month in hell (if you knew what I saw you'd be puking all night and wouldnt sleep for a week, shaking of terror), and now that I was about to show you all the Iron Man Lockscreen Battery animation among other works I finished working on lately ... well I find myself stuck on a Photoshop showing nothing but it's background as "(...)your scratch disk is full".

    I tried locating a log file from Avast if it ever decided to create a 2,7Gb log file after the previous update ... but nothing. There could be one but I couldnt locate it so far (my C: is quite empty so there wasnt much to look through). I also looked up over the net to find a way to switch the Hibernate system file to another drive, but logically it has to be on the boot up drive -_- ...

    Can't find any way out. If any of you have a solution or something close to it please tell me. No I won't bother uploading from another computer, I find this very frustrating. I should have thought of that earlier instead of thinking of a simple 32Gb internal SSD ...
    Someone find him a solution! I wanna see the Iron Man battery!!!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    rbarnes182 (05-21-2013)

  28. #26098
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Absolutely! Here you go...
    Thank you, surlygirl.
    Last edited by js21; 05-21-2013 at 08:17 PM.

  29. #26099
    Hi I have a app that is called pixl o matic and I can't make the icon look right.. I got the correct size and I took the folder from var/mobile/app but I keep getting black around the icon. Any ideas guys?

  30. #26100
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    What hack is this?
    Supposedly speeds up att's LTE on iphone 5, verizon or tmobile. Check cultofmac or idownloadblog and search it.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-22-2013)

Page 1305 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 305 805 1205 1255 129513031304130513061307 1315 1355 1405 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •