Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #26041
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    I don't believe they are all included in that one...
    Well the others are resized original Jaku icons so they cannot be shared...

  2. #26042
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Well the others are resized original Jaku icons so they cannot be shared...
    They've been shared before.

  3. #26043
    Quote Originally Posted by diobayish View Post
    I gave credit here for this is where I found it....

    Traffic by ~8lias on deviantART

    I only see 1 html file in this folder and that's for the lockscreen background. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    i also deleted the LS background but still can't seem to set my own. When i delete the background html it messes up the LS so i can't do that
    Last edited by HummusGod; 05-20-2013 at 08:00 AM.

  4. #26044
    It was originally done by Mone. Only thing he changed was the wall and slider. He shouldn't be taking credit for someone else's work.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-20-2013)

  6. #26045
    Credit is given on his DA and it's stated 8lias has had Simone's permission. Perhaps can you provide help instead if you're familiar with this LS

    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    I only see 1 html file in this folder and that's for the lockscreen background. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    i also deleted the LS background but still can't seem to set my own. When i delete the background html it messes up the LS so i can't do that
    Put your own pic in the root of
    the theme folder.

    Name it 'LockBackground.png'
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-20-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-20-2013)

  8. #26046
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Credit is given on his DA and it's stated 8lias has had Simone's permission. Perhaps can you provide help instead if you're familiar with this LS
    I didnt see where he had permission until now. I was just trying to defend her and her work. Sorry 8lias!!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

  10. #26047
    No worry. I've often been in that situation before you
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-20-2013)

  12. #26048
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    They've been shared before.
    Well there's a reason why they're not anymore...

  13. #26049

  14. #26050
    Let's not flood this thread with petty things. Mone and I go back to the first day of dbar. I've always respect her works and vice versa. The HTML file states it's her work and I didn't change that. Remember, these are simply mods, taking elements everywhere and anywhere to put together a mod. "Inspired by" is a more appropriate use of claim. Anyhow, enjoy the mod. If you really want to see much more cooler mods, join dbarevolution, you'll be surprise. KCCO.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-20-2013), P0R7ER (05-20-2013), snakeeater01 (05-20-2013)

  16. #26051
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Let's not flood this thread with petty things. Mone and I go back to the first day of dbar. I've always respect her works and vice versa. The HTML file states it's her work and I didn't change that. Remember, these are simply mods, taking elements everywhere and anywhere to put together a mod. "Inspired by" is a more appropriate use of claim. Anyhow, enjoy the mod. If you really want to see much more cooler mods, join dbarevolution, you'll be surprise. KCCO.
    I apologized for saying that. I didn't see the permission part. I would do the same thing if someone was taking credit for your work. Credit is a big part of this and I want who deserves it to get it. That was all. No big deal and no feelings hurt. Enough of this,back to Jaku.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-20-2013), Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

  18. #26052
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    It was originally done by Mone. Only thing he changed was the wall and slider. He shouldn't be taking credit for someone else's work.

    Hy could you point me to the original thread, please. Thanks

  19. #26053
    Its in Dbarevolution if you're a member. If not get 8lias version. Same thing

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-20-2013), isostar (05-20-2013)

  21. #26054
    Just a little problem with transparency...
    A little help?
    I use Photo Filter
    Attachment 639096
    Attachment 639097
    Credits to iGeriya !

  22. #26055
    Need some help I'm now stuck in apple logo boot loop... What do I do? Tried booting up to safe mode with volume up but no luck.. Don't know if I'm doing ir right

  23. #26056
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by diobayish View Post
    Need some help I'm now stuck in apple logo boot loop... What do I do? Tried booting up to safe mode with volume up but no luck.. Don't know if I'm doing ir right
    oh no...this happened to me last week someone told me to boot it with the evasi0n jailbreak program again (I'm guessing that's what you have) but I ended up having to restore and get a tethered jailbreak..I hope you have better luck than me!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

  25. #26057
    Have you guys been following this upcoming "semi-restore" tool. Very interesting. Oh also.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369077431.304599.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369077438.985564.jpg

    Jaku flipclock and jaku jellylock
    Hacked together mods by yours truly:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by azizazooz View Post
    What icon mask are you using?
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 05-20-2013 at 01:19 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

  27. #26058
    Yeah I hope for better luck as well brother.. And I'm willing to try to rum evasion again but can't get it to recognize my phone.. Any suggestions?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    darkenmyday (05-20-2013)

  29. #26059
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Have you guys been following this upcoming "semi-restore" tool. Very interesting. Oh also.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369077431.304599.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369077438.985564.jpg

    Jaku flipclock and jaku jellylock
    Hacked together mods by yours truly:-D



    What icon mask are you using?
    Actually Semi-Restore is a ripoff of an a tweak that already exists for a few months called iLex RAT...

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-20-2013)

  31. #26060
    Ive used rat many a time. Just thought semi restore brought something new to the table being that its ran externally

Page 1303 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 303 803 1203 1253 129313011302130313041305 1313 1353 1403 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •