+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Anonymous Gangster Rio is free for a limited time. It's a GTA knock-off but looks pretty promising. And NOVA 3 is free as well. It's a Halo-Crysis-esque
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Gangster Rio is free for a limited time. It's a GTA knock-off but looks pretty promising.

And NOVA 3 is free as well. It's a Halo-Crysis-esque game that's fun if you're into FPS.
    And pudding monsters by Zeptolab (creators of Cut The Rope) is also free.
    The annoying part here is that I purchased those three games 😡

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    here's my idea...after trying different things for over an hour, i got it working! it looks pretty cool!

this is how i did it, half the cable is attached to the icon, and the other half is part of the dock. if you ever want to rearrange your icons you'd have to move the cable again in photoshop xD but if you don't rearrange them a lot then it won't even matter lol

Attachment 638577Attachment 638578
    This-is-freaking-awesome!!! can you please share? I know the icon is not really sharable, and I use a different dock, so it would be great if you just upload the 2 parts of the cable
    Last edited by aransh; 05-18-2013 at 02:40 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-18-2013), darkenmyday (05-18-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-18-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me diobayish's Avatar
    Thanks

My LS atm.. Sweet little gem by 8lias

...Traffic
    Last edited by diobayish; 05-18-2013 at 02:44 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

8lias (05-18-2013), Alfroggy (05-18-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-18-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

here's my idea...after trying different things for over an hour, i got it working! it looks pretty cool!

this is how i did it, half the cable is attached to the icon, and the other half is part of the dock. if you ever want to rearrange your icons you'd have to move the cable again in photoshop xD but if you don't rearrange them a lot then it won't even matter lol

Attachment 638577Attachment 638578
    Amazing! Could you please share?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (05-18-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me leodgm's Avatar
    Thanks

Morning all! Here's my setup! I won't be changing this for a long time..! big thanks to MONE for making my iPhone look so awesome! And of course, all those involved

8. The Following User Says Thank You to leodgm For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-19-2013)

Thanks

Default Update of Lightning

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Radmir Abilev For This Useful Post:

8lias (05-24-2013), Alfroggy (05-19-2013), broflok (05-18-2013), sickchris714 (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radmir Abilev View Post
    This should makes a cool Snow Cover mod.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (05-18-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    And pudding monsters by Zeptolab (creators of Cut The Rope) is also free.
    The annoying part here is that I purchased those three games 😡

This-is-freaking-awesome!!! can you please share? I know the icon is not really sharable, and I use a different dock, so it would be great if you just upload the 2 parts of the cable
    sure, I could do that :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Evertime Jakufied

wow what dock is that, snake?

super sweet

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (05-18-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    this should makes a cool snow cover mod.

so true

Emma | 16 | Tel Aviv

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJhonsson For This Useful Post:

8lias (05-24-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Amazing! Could you please share?
    unfortunately I can only share the parts of the cable because the dock and icon are from paid themes (jaku of course and the dock is from kiwi)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    wow what dock is that, snake?

super sweet
    Think it's just a wallpaper not an actual dock.

Thanks

unfortunately I can only share the parts of the cable because the dock and icon are from paid themes (jaku of course and the dock is from kiwi)
    That's fine, where can I find the parts of the cable?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368904291.857511.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368904320.604214.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368904529.036702.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368904538.103512.jpg

My lockscreen mod :-) goal was to be minimal without being ugly (sorry not a fan of flat icons :-P) while still adding to the lockscreen. So you see uniaw animated weather with timed wallpapers that change every 30 minutes to match the progression from day/night, a modded overlay from cmc ultimate, modded zui clock bg and music control bg, hd led battery at the very bottom and a modded version of cdvinyl scs theme. Oh also i took the jellylock handler from atom. Still a few things left to do. (Want to get the camera icon and unlock icon to match jaku and want to take the color out of the hd led battery to make it look more natural, change it to a soft yellow light or something). I worked hard chopping these elements to pieces to get my final product. If you want any part lmk its all shareable (except jellylock handler and the ls music controls from sarif)

Hate to point this out but you shared the elements in your post showcasing them earlier :-) so NJ act fast and darken you may want to edit your post.
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 05-18-2013 at 01:24 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Attachment 638690Attachment 638691Attachment 638692Attachment 638693

My lockscreen mod :-) goal was to be minimal without being ugly (sorry not a fan of flat icons :-P) while still adding to the lockscreen. So you see uniaw animated weather with timed wallpapers that change every 30 minutes to match the progression from day/night, a modded overlay from cmc ultimate, modded zui clock bg and music control bg, hd led battery at the very bottom and a modded version of cdvinyl scs theme. Oh also i took the jellylock handler from atom. Still a few things left to do. (Want to get the camera icon and unlock icon to match jaku and want to take the color out of the hd led battery to make it look more natural, change it to a soft yellow light or something). I worked hard chopping these elements to pieces to get my final product. If you want any part lmk its all shareable (except jellylock handler and the ls music controls from sarif)

Hate to point this out but you shared the elements in your post showcasing them earlier :-) so NJ act fast and darken you may want to edit your post.
    well everyone here has the theme and pretty much everyone (I hope) paid for it so they have the phone icon already xD so to rip the icon it would basically be the same as ripping it off someone's screenshot..and you can't really rip the dock because it wouldn't look right (because it's slightly transparent) so the white and gray squares would show through, if that makes sense but if its not ok for me to post those like that then ill take it down

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

The white and gray squares are added elements to help identify transparency. The image itself does not have any actual squares, i dont mind your post though , i am impressed you figured it out first though well done

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (05-18-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me azizazooz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 418 Posts

Me today

27. The Following User Says Thank You to azizazooz For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    The white and gray squares are added elements to help identify transparency. The image itself does not have any actual squares, i dont mind your post though , i am impressed you figured it out first though well done
    His screenshot is from his phone though, so if you were to screen rip it, the dock would have squares in the bg...

Edit, they are difficult to get out with photoshop lol, more from the icon than the dock though....
    Last edited by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever; 05-18-2013 at 02:32 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    His screenshot is from his phone though, so if you were to screen rip it, the dock would have squares in the bg...

Edit, they are difficult to get out with photoshop lol, more from the icon than the dock though....
    in the end it wasn't that difficult, I just had to take a screenshot of my dock icons to position the cord and icon right all you'd really have to do is cut and paste the half of the cord on the dock to a dock of your choice, and cut and paste the other half of the cord on the icon to the phone icon that comes with jaku if it would be ok with Lok, I could share it but I'm not sure he would want that xD

by the way, the cord part on the phone icon goes all the way to the bottom of the canvas, it's the only way I could get it to work xD

Jaku for iOS 5-img_4859.png

this is with the iphone version of the icon, the other one was with the ipad version..and this is also the jaku dock
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 05-18-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azizazooz View Post
    Me today

And another great looking dock!

Thanks

in the end it wasn't that difficult, I just had to take a screenshot of my dock icons to position the cord and icon right all you'd really have to do is cut and paste the half of the cord on the dock to a dock of your choice, and cut and paste the other half of the cord on the icon to the phone icon that comes with jaku if it would be ok with Lok, I could share it but I'm not sure he would want that xD

by the way, the cord part on the phone icon goes all the way to the bottom of the canvas, it's the only way I could get it to work xD

Attachment 638731

this is with the iphone version of the icon, the other one was with the ipad version..and this is also the jaku dock
    Could you ask him if it would be ok? Maybe do it with a free dock, and an icon from the repo.....I think it would still look great!