Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #25901
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Radmir Abilev View Post
    It looks bad, because iPhone 5 use Lightning cabel. And
    Mate, I tried with a lightning cable but the phone look better with the "usual" cable.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (05-16-2013), Radmir Abilev (05-16-2013)

  3. #25902
    Why does summerboard need to be enabled for this to work?

  4. #25903

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seagram For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-16-2013)

  6. #25904
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Mate, I tried with a lightning cable but the phone look better with the "usual" cable.
    Looks good with lightining. Here's an example:

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Radmir Abilev For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), sickchris714 (05-16-2013), wproms (05-17-2013)

  8. #25905
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Why does summerboard need to be enabled for this to work?
    Because the icon dimensions goes beyond the iOS icon specifications. And even if it fitted the 118x120 pixels canvas for stock iOS apps, the clear canvas around the cable would be blackish because of the MobileIcons.framework in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ (although there's a workaround to the latter, and a WinterBoard means)


    The safe mode issue is due to the icon dimensions when put in the dock.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-16-2013 at 06:24 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-17-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013)

  10. #25906
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Because the icon dimensions goes beyond the iOS icon specifications. And even if it fitted the 118x120 pixels canvas for stock iOS apps, the clear canvas around the cable would be blackish because of the MobileIcons.framework in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ (although there's a workaround to the latter, and a WinterBoard means)


    The safe mode issue is due to the icon dimensions when put in the dock.
    Do you mind giving specific instructions on how to install? Or do I just drop this into my custom icons folder for jaku for whatever app I'm using it for, and just enable Springboard?


    also.. is someone working on the lightning dock version?

  11. #25907
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    also.. is someone working on the lightning dock version?
    I could if needed.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Radmir Abilev For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013)

  13. #25908
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    also.. is someone working on the lightning dock version?
    I'm on it mate

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), nnfdcane (05-16-2013)

  15. #25909
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Do you mind giving specific instructions on how to install? Or do I just drop this into my custom icons folder for jaku for whatever app I'm using it for, and just enable Springboard?
    The SummerBoard method requires to create a 'Icons' folder in the root of your custom icons folder in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/
    In that 'Icons' folder, drop the icon, name it '[email protected]', add another file named 'Phone.png' (I just make a blank file, takes less space).

    The theme architecture would thus be
    /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/ipawd1'sIcons/Icons/Phone.png & [email protected]

    Toggle SummerBoard on in WinterBoard and restoring WITHIN WinterBoard.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. #25910
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts


  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-16-2013), Alfroggy (05-16-2013), chevymusclecar (05-17-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), Radmir Abilev (05-16-2013), sickchris714 (05-16-2013)

  18. #25911
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Nice, but add rounding on the top and shadow to cabel.

  19. #25912
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    For some reason got stuck in safe mode.. did all of Alfroggy's instructions.

    Here's the result I finished with. Named my custom icons folder "JAKUTOPMOST"

    http://d.pr/i/WAcl

    In safe mode as we speak
    Last edited by ipawd1; 05-16-2013 at 08:34 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawd1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013)

  21. #25913
    Yeah, you did all that's needed. But as I said earlier that bigger icon puts the phone in safe mode when it skins an app in the dock. Undocked works just fine (although the canvas would need to be stretched bigger vertically so that the icon aligns with the others). Doesn't work in the dock.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-17-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-16-2013)

  23. #25914
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yeah, you did all that's needed. But as I said earlier that bigger icon puts the phone in safe mode when it skins an app in the dock. Undocked works just fine (although the canvas would need to be stretched bigger vertically so that the icon aligns with the others). Doesn't work in the dock.
    Is there any other way to do it?

  24. #25915
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Is there any other way to do it?
    Other than having a custom dock incorporating the phone icon and having the phone app icon skinned to a clear image, plus having my NoAppIconMask theme enabled on top of Jaku, you could always achieve this effect by editing a DreamBoard theme.

    You can otherwise get rid of the dock and have a custom layout mimicking the dock. But that would only work on your first SpringBoard page. It'd imply not having the same 'docked' apps on the other pages and in folders.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-16-2013 at 10:53 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-16-2013)

  26. #25916
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Other than having a custom dock incorporating the phone icon and having the phone app icon skinned to a clear image, plus having my NoAppIconMask theme enabled on top of Jaku, you could always achieve this effect by editing a DreamBoard theme.

    You can otherwise get rid of the dock and have a custom layout mimicking the dock. But that would only work on your first SpringBoard page. It'd imply not having the same 'docked' apps on the other pages and in folders.
    Interesting....I think I'll try those out....

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013)

  28. #25917
    My "Lightning" connector with William iPhone icon.

    What you think?

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Radmir Abilev For This Useful Post:

    broflok (05-16-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-16-2013), Iphone ie (05-16-2013), Newbi29 (05-16-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-16-2013), sickchris714 (05-16-2013)

  30. #25918
    It looks good. But how can we use it ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-16-2013)

  32. #25919
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It looks good. But how can we use it ?
    I could add a connector to the phone icon. But it's already done...

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Radmir Abilev For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013)

  34. #25920
    Quote Originally Posted by Radmir Abilev View Post
    My "Lightning" connector with William iPhone icon.

    What you think?
    I like it!

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-16-2013), Radmir Abilev (05-16-2013)

Page 1296 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 296 796 1196 1246 128612941295129612971298 1306 1346 1396 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •