Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #25881
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Hmm no problems with imgur.



    The cable on the phone icon is a WIP that i am trying to add on my phone.

    And, as u can see, i took some inspiration from ayecon.

    (the photo icon is all good, no problem with the border IMO, )
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Anyone have a Jaku-style background for ncsettings?
    Just the person I'd hoped would be on the forums soon! Haha, do you still have this? Do you think you could released it or tell us how you did it?

  2. #25882
    derpy dbl post
    Last edited by bozN; 05-15-2013 at 08:30 PM.

  3. #25883
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Just the person I'd hoped would be on the forums soon! Haha, do you still have this? Do you think you could released it or tell us how you did it?
    It never worked. I played around with summerboard and couldn't get it to my liking so I had to abandon it as pretty much impossible to do. Sorry.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-15-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-15-2013)

  5. #25884
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    It never worked. I played around with summerboard and couldn't get it to my liking so I had to abandon it as pretty much impossible to do. Sorry.
    But what exactly was it? Just an icon image with a cable coming out of it, or was there code involved?

  6. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    But what exactly was it? Just an icon image with a cable coming out of it, or was there code involved?
    This was from a while ago, but if i remember correctly it was just an image. No code. I'm not sure how exactly I achieved the cable effect, whether it was just superimposed on a screenshot in Photoshop or if I used summerboard.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-15-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-15-2013)

  8. #25886
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    This was from a while ago, but if i remember correctly it was just an image. No code. I'm not sure how exactly I achieved the cable effect, whether it was just superimposed on a screenshot in Photoshop or if I used summerboard.
    I was just interested in it as an icon image, do you know if there's a way to achieve this affect now?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (05-15-2013)

  10. #25887
    My iPhone is a Part of Me C2CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    533
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 293 Times in 183 Posts

    There's no jaku color keyboard?

  11. #25888
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    I was just interested in it as an icon image, do you know if there's a way to achieve this affect now?
    I don't think so unless you have the image (which I no longer have myself). But if you do, you could probably use summerboard to get it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-16-2013)

  13. #25889
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Anyone have a Jaku-style background for ncsettings?
    The guy who did the awesome jaku settings pack did a jaku ncsettings. Dont remember his name but its on his DA

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-15-2013)

  15. #25890
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-16-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (05-16-2013), Radmir Abilev (05-16-2013), sickchris714 (05-16-2013)

  17. #25891
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 993 Times in 238 Posts

    Mail or iFile or to whatever you like




  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-16-2013), Alfroggy (05-16-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (05-16-2013), Newbi29 (05-16-2013), nnfdcane (05-16-2013), Radmir Abilev (05-16-2013), sickchris714 (05-16-2013), snakeeater01 (05-16-2013), Vicarious (05-29-2013)

  19. #25892
    Hello Mark. Did you manage to clear the package from the queue ? I know the fix for the usual cause
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  20. #25893
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 993 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Hello Mark. Did you manage to clear the package from the queue ? I know the fix for the usual cause
    Mate, I did. I had to remove the program and then reinstall it.

    I made my own dock with cable. Credit to Sino for the dock


  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), Newbi29 (05-16-2013), nnfdcane (05-16-2013)

  22. #25894
    Ok glad you sorted it out. I don't have as much free time as I used to when I was at home with the kids.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Mark_sweden (05-16-2013)

  24. #25895
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I don't think so unless you have the image (which I no longer have myself). But if you do, you could probably use summerboard to get it.
    Yea, that might be an issue lol...anyone think they could make a cable like that?

  25. #25896
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Mate, I did. I had to remove the program and then reinstall it.

    I made my own dock with cable. Credit to Sino for the dock

    Hy Mark, could you share your wallpaper please, thanks.

  26. #25897
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 993 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy Mark, could you share your wallpaper please, thanks.
    Here you are, mate.



    I made two phone icons with cable to use with summerboard. Although I cannot see if they work as my phone goes into safe mode when I turn on summerboard.



    Credit it to DjeTouch and Google
    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 05-16-2013 at 05:32 AM.

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013), DjeTouch (05-16-2013), isostar (05-16-2013), sickchris714 (05-16-2013)

  28. #25898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post


    Credit it to DjeTouch and Google
    It looks bad, because iPhone 5 use Lightning cabel. And
    Last edited by Radmir Abilev; 05-16-2013 at 05:48 AM.

  29. #25899
    Quote Originally Posted by Radmir Abilev View Post
    It looks bad because iPhone 5 use Lightning cabel.
    Although your post is constructive, the way you said it looks bad in turn.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (05-16-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (05-16-2013), Iphone ie (05-16-2013), Radmir Abilev (05-16-2013)

  31. #25900
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Here you are, mate.



    I made two phone icons with cable to use with summerboard. Although I cannot see if they work as my phone goes into safe mode when I turn on summerboard.



    Credit it to DjeTouch and Google
    Nice thank you bud.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-16-2013)

Page 1295 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 128512931294129512961297 1305 1345 1395 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •