Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Thanks man, but I'm referring to the little icons that show up on the lock screen/notification center. I want to make them all Jaku and am about half way done, but I don't know what to name those icons for Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagram View Post
    Font name please. Thx

Thanks
    Thanked 8,096 Times in 1,868 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Thanks man, but I'm referring to the little icons that show up on the lock screen/notification center. I want to make them all Jaku and am about half way done, but I don't know what to name those icons for Twitter.
    I think it uses the non-retina icon. Have you tried it yet? "Icon-production.png"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013), lion19 (05-12-2013)

No I haven't. I'll give that a go. Thanks buddy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

Me ATM... These icons are just so so sexy... Credits to the creators of said icons

8. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

Thanks

I think the easiest way to theme all the icons is to use iFile, go to the app bundles in /Applications/xxxxxxx.app/ or /User/Applications/xxxxxxx.app/ and for each app check out the Info.plist (with text viewer). Look for <key>CFBundleIconFiles</key> and there it will have a list of all the icon files that the app uses. If you replace each of these icons with your custom icons, it's pretty much foolproof!*

* though note that to theme Settings, you need to put properly named icons in com.apple.Preferences. More info: Jaku for iOS 5
    Last edited by nienque; 05-11-2013 at 07:04 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

Sorry that this isn't Jaku related but its driving me mad and I'm hoping someone in here can help me.

What do I name the icon for Twitter notifications? Like the ones that show up on my lock screen and in my notification center? I got my Messages, Email, Calendar and some games ones to work, but for the life of me I don't know what the Twitter ones are suppose to be named. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    I just went nuts on this.
    Here's the deal, in my experience.

I did a search for CFBundleIconFiles and notifications and iOS .plist
    Prev I was replacing EVERY icon using iFile, opening, writing down size, scaling in photoshop or Pixlr or freeoinlneimageeditor depending where I was at the time, and replacing them. Worked about 80%of the time
    Then I found notification_icon.png files.

My search was to figure out what in the .plist was telling LockInfo or iOS which icon to use
    The search pulled up an iOS dev manual page explaining it (thought that was not it's intent)

Simplest fix is this;
    Using iFile, open app folder and search for 'info' and open the info.plist using property list viewer. Look for CFBundleIconFiles or CFBundleIcons listed as an array or dictionary property. If dictionary, click and on next screen click array, or click array first if that is the property type.
    In the array, you will see a list of icons, 0: Icon.png, 1: [email protected], 3: Icon72.png, et cetera...
    Look for Icon-Small.png (@2x if retina). That's yer puppy, 29 x 29 or 58 x58 if retina.
    If that is not listed in the list, click the '+' button at bottom and add it.
    iOS handles it from there. This icon will automatically become the spotlight icon as well.
    Also. when adding icons, respect the capitalization or its lack on the anything EXCEPT when adding Icon-Small, this will guarantee iOS uses it properly
    And another thing, this is straight from apple, should be gold, BUT:
    Reload wboard if adding to .plist.
    Effing Reminders.app had no Icon-Small (apple FAIL!)
    GoogleVoice app was using old 'iconfile' key, not even CFBundle! GOOGLEFail!
    WTF?
    Results:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368286379.332680.jpg

Also, lockscreen obsession continues:
    NoLockStatus, LajalMinLock, and Wazi battery theme, using LockHTML2; and a 'transparent' Seamless(nienque) I modded...
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368286651.810627.jpg
    Last edited by bozN; 05-11-2013 at 10:37 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-11-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

its okay...haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diobayish View Post
    Me ATM... These icons are just so so sexy... Credits to the creators of said icons

Whats the name of those widgets?
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it. I'm at that OCD stage where every icon must be Jaku

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

Your Notes icon is in French.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Sure, sorry for taking awhile, thanks creator?? Wifi and signal are StatusQuo in cydia Free and statusbar is called Waved Statusbar by Schnedi for the clock I wear a watch lol

Attachment 637369

Sure.
    LMAO @ I wear a watch. Thanks dude

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-11-2013), P0R7ER (05-11-2013)

Guys I'm stuck in a safe mode loop, just updated AppList and AirFloat...any tips?

When in Safe Mode, open up Cydia and uninstall the one of the two you need the less. If respringing still brings you to safe mode after that, uninstall the other tweak as well, and its dependency/ies.

If still no way out of safe mode tell us.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    When in Safe Mode, open up Cydia and uninstall the one of the two you need the less. If respringing still brings you to safe mode after that, uninstall the other tweak as well, and its dependency/ies.

If still no way out of safe mode tell us.
    Yup, removed them both, and dependencies, still in safe mode loop...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013), aransh (05-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Yup, removed them both, and dependencies, still in safe mode loop...
    Try removing Mobile Substrate, it'll delete all of your tweaks, and probably also the one which causes Safe Mode

27. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Try removing Mobile Substrate, it'll delete all of your tweaks, and probably also the one which causes Safe Mode
    Then how will I know which caused the problem...then I gotta re-install one by one, couldn't I disable them in SBSettings?

You can disable all substrates in SBSettings and enable them again one by one.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    You can disable all substrates in SBSettings and enable them again one by one.
    Just disabled all but winterboard, and no safe mode, thank god it's not that lol. I'll go one by one and let you guys know...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-11-2013)

Page 1289 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 289 789 1189 1239 127912871288128912901291 1299 1339 1389 ... LastLast