+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 Try waiting it out to see if you get any replies on here or you have expended every option possible. Damn that sucks. i know man.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Try waiting it out to see if you get any replies on here or you have expended every option possible. Damn that sucks.
    i know man. i've already started to restore. i'll have to wait for ios 7..i'll still make icons but i'll miss my jailbreak and mostly miss jaku

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), nnfdcane (05-09-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me DaRock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    Can you share your status bar please ? Tia
    Status bar is from paid theme (iForce) so cannot share.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    i know man. i've already started to restore. i'll have to wait for ios 7..i'll still make icons but i'll miss my jailbreak and mostly miss jaku
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368155773.548371.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368155782.321800.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1368155793.961706.jpg
    Hey man can you make this cd albums please ,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (05-09-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Thanks

i've looked for hours for a way to fix it but i'll have to restore. no more jailbreak for me :/ i'll miss jaku.

DON'T, try opening evasi0n and applying the jailbreak again, i got the same problem and i fixed my iphone 5 hope it works for you

also i hope i'm not too late

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), darkenmyday (05-09-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    DON'T, try opening evasi0n and applying the jailbreak again, i got the same problem and i fixed my iphone 5 hope it works for you

also i hope i'm not too late
    damn you are but just barely D: i'm wondering if i can downgrade to 6.1.2..i tried but it wouldn't let me, i kept getting errors but i guess it's possible because i have an iphone 4..just cross your fingers i can figure out a way xD

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-10-2013)

Thanks

damn you are but just barely D: i'm wondering if i can downgrade to 6.1.2..i tried but it wouldn't let me, i kept getting errors but i guess it's possible because i have an iphone 4..just cross your fingers i can figure out a way xD
    Good luck bro hope it works out for you!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marvtheevil1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), darkenmyday (05-09-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Thanks

oh you are on an iphone 4? you can jailbreak using 6.1.3 but its a tethered jailbreak also i think you can downgrade too

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    oh you are on an iphone 4? you can jailbreak using 6.1.3 but its a tethered jailbreak also i think you can downgrade too
    thanks guys! yeah i just saw you can do a tethered with redsn0w, i hate tethered jb's but i guess its better than nothing xD and i just remembered apple stopped signing 6.1.2 which is what i've been trying to downgrade to all this time lol..i'm going to try the tethered

My iPhone is a Part of Me Toolysenegal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Jaku day..

Thanks all..

Can you share the wallpaper ?

Thanks

stock apple is boring..I had forgotten what it actually looks like xD hopefully this ipsw will work so I can get jaku back on my phone

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-10-2013), nnfdcane (05-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    4 outta 5 yrs.

Where can I get that jelly lock theme?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheOfficialCMay For This Useful Post:

lion19 (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,286 Times in 3,834 Posts

Damn dark, it s*cks. I managed to downgrade my i4 various times. SHSH and Redsn0w are the way to go.

I'm on 5.1.1 right now, see
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (05-10-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-10-2013), Sk37cH (05-10-2013)

Thanks

stock apple is boring..I had forgotten what it actually looks like xD hopefully this ipsw will work so I can get jaku back on my phone
    God yes, every time my iPhone crashes and it boots without Winterboard, I nearly get a heart attack xD "GET IT AWAY FROM ME!! "

Hope downgrading worked out!
    Last edited by nienque; 05-10-2013 at 07:35 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), ecofrankenstein (05-10-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-10-2013)

Thanks

Deleted
    Last edited by cNone; 05-10-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

BTW man, did you end up getting an iphone 5 trade-in? how'd you do it? i feel like my i4 is already getting shot..
    Yes i did! You have alot of options! There is a number of places that will take your old iphone for store credit at a very reasonable price and apply it towards a new phone. I will tell you how i did it. I started calling all the apple stores in my area, i would start by asking what there oldest inventory of iphone 5's were, but i will say out right that they know what youre looking for and will say either "all iphone 5's are shipped with the most recent ios" or "there is no way to be sure what ios the phone has arrived with". Basically they have probably been instructed to not assist the jailbreakers in getting an older ios. After that i began to explore other options, there are a number pf third party stores that do the same thing that apple does only better. With apple you must mail in your old phone and wait for a gift card, well i decided that my best option was radio shack. Not only will they buy your old idevice IN STORE ($200 for my 4s in good condition) but they will also take other mobile phones (newer droids, windows phones, etc), radio shack is also generally slow not too much business and rarely people on there to buy iphone 5's, and finally unlike apple. They want that damn sale, the clerk i called went as far as to research jailbreaking and the firmware that was jailbreakable and found me the oldest iphone 5 they had, he checked the shipment date and called me to verify with me. Amazing. I went in did th whole trade in and purchase and radio shack was even able to aquire my phone for the upgrade price (was due for upgrade through att) so after all was said and done, i got my i5 preloaded with 6.0.2 for $20. Sped home jailbroke and jaku'd. Pm me for any other ?'s bud!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), darkenmyday (05-10-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Yes i did! You have alot of options! There is a number of places that will take your old iphone for store credit at a very reasonable price and apply it towards a new phone. I will tell you how i did it. I started calling all the apple stores in my area, i would start by asking what there oldest inventory of iphone 5's were, but i will say out right that they know what youre looking for and will say either "all iphone 5's are shipped with the most recent ios" or "there is no way to be sure what ios the phone has arrived with". Basically they have probably been instructed to not assist the jailbreakers in getting an older ios. After that i began to explore other options, there are a number pf third party stores that do the same thing that apple does only better. With apple you must mail in your old phone and wait for a gift card, well i decided that my best option was radio shack. Not only will they buy your old idevice IN STORE ($200 for my 4s in good condition) but they will also take other mobile phones (newer droids, windows phones, etc), radio shack is also generally slow not too much business and rarely people on there to buy iphone 5's, and finally unlike apple. They want that damn sale, the clerk i called went as far as to research jailbreaking and the firmware that was jailbreakable and found me the oldest iphone 5 they had, he checked the shipment date and called me to verify with me. Amazing. I went in did th whole trade in and purchase and radio shack was even able to aquire my phone for the upgrade price (was due for upgrade through att) so after all was said and done, i got my i5 preloaded with 6.0.2 for $20. Sped home jailbroke and jaku'd. Pm me for any other ?'s bud!
    wow man that's awesome! problem is ill have to pay more because I'm not due for an upgrade til like january :/ I don't know how much I'd get for mine, I have just a 4 and its only 8gb because it was most affordable at the time because my old phone died xD I paid $99 for it through Verizon but it was at the upgrade price so I'm not sure how much it would be regularly but it is in pretty good shape, I'll have to check out radio shack or see if I can get a deal elsewhere hopefully I won't have to pocket more than a couple hundred, lol

30. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

Iphone 5s will be out by then! Te stars kind of aligned for my situation :-) good luck!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), darkenmyday (05-10-2013)

Thanks

For Darkenmyday

Your pm box is full

but I post my explication how I downgrade to 5.1.1 here maybe it will help someone else to but you got to have your shsh blobs saved on your computer or in cydia

(@ darkenmyday You're welcome

word is not enough compare to what you gave imo)

look what I do to downgrade

I use Redsn0w 0.9.15B1 I can send you if you cannot find it

open it
    go to extra
    shsh blobs
    choose stitch
    select the ispw you want to downgrade for myself 5.1.1
    after you can choose where you want redsnow take the blobs local or with cydia (remote)
    Now redsnow will stitch the blobs to your ispw
    after go back to extra
    pwned dfu
    shift + right click on restore in itunes(in windows), select the ispw that redsn0w make, easy to find the ispw file will have a ton of number plus restore in it name
    after the restore you will hit thwe error -1 from itunes
    open redsn0w
    choose extra
    recovery fix
    let redsnow work and finally you will have an iphone 4 on 5.1.1

works great for myself cause I try to theme my phone without winterboard and mess a couples of times and always restore to 5.1.1 with this path

hope it works for you if you need anythings else feel free to ask

best regards

juliano

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jupp For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), darkenmyday (05-10-2013), P0R7ER (05-10-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me HummusGod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Jaku day..

Thanks all..

Must share that wallpaper dude. Status bar real clean looking as well i love it. Don't know if i can go without the clock tho