+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by darkenmyday hey I made one with that album art a while back cause someone requested it..I'll see if I can find it Oh no way lol i'll
    My iPhone is a Part of Me HummusGod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    hey I made one with that album art a while back cause someone requested it..I'll see if I can find it
    Oh no way lol i'll be looking through your posts as well. Wasn't in the repo so i didn't know. THANKS

As i was lurking through DarkenmyDay's posts to find that music icon i ran across this. It's so great anyone know a way to get there hands on it? SMSBackground is a must have it goes well. I could settle for that lol

[QUOTE=darkenmyday;6803168]Attachment 627231

here's the red album that was requested

Attachment 627232Attachment 627233

i moved the parental advisory logo on these because it got cut off in the bottom right corner

Attachment 627234

annnnd lastly, i think someone requested this one with reflection..these will be my last requests for a while because my PS expires now

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Well done ! I want to use it, can you also add the stripes of the solid plastic cover ? if not it's all right

ok i added a reflection to the front, is that what you meant?
    it's a little bit difficult to do for certain colors on albums (they turned out nice on HummusGod's request), since the only way i know how to make a reflection is with the gradient tool and lower the opacity
    FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! WOOO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-photo-10-03-13-14-56-27.png  
    Last edited by HummusGod; 05-09-2013 at 01:35 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-09-2013), darkenmyday (05-09-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=HummusGod;6865539]Oh no way lol i'll be looking through your posts as well. Wasn't in the repo so i didn't know. THANKS

As i was lurking through DarkenmyDay's posts to find that music icon i ran across this. It's so great anyone know a way to get there hands on it? SMSBackground is a must have it goes well. I could settle for that lol

Attachment 627231

i moved the parental advisory logo on these because it got cut off in the bottom right corner

Attachment 627234

annnnd lastly, i think someone requested this one with reflection..these will be my last requests for a while because my PS expires now

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! WOOO
    lol I'm glad you found it..sorry I forgot to add those to the repo, I forgot all about them xD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

HummusGod (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png

i'm thinking this fits better than the other f.lux icon i made

and here's another using iGeriya's orb template as the sun, i think it looks better xD

edit: I added both to the repo if anyone wants them
    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 05-09-2013 at 05:15 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), HummusGod (05-09-2013), Korazu (05-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    First I'd recommend you NOT to mod the original Jaku theme.

Instead, create your own theme folder you'll enable in WinterBoard ABOVE Jaku.

This in order to prevent updates done through Cydia (hoping William Szilveszter gets back at keeping pushing them ) won't overwrite the changes you're bringing. You'll thus not need to repeat the customizing task over and over after every update Jaku will undergo.

Now, to create that custom theme, in iFile, under /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/, create a new folder you name however you please (I named mine '0. Jaku Add-Ons'). Append '.theme' to that name (mine is '0. Jaku Add-Ons.theme').

In that new folder you've just made, create another one you want to name 'Bundles'. Respect the case.

Go to your app's Info.plist

If it's an application you installed through the AppStore, its app folder is located under /var/mobile/Applications/

The 'Info.plist' is within a folder whose name ends in '.app', inside the application's folder.

In order to have the applications' names shown, you need to enable that option in iFile's settings. Tap the gear icon, low left corner in the navigation bar within iFile to reach those settings.

iOS default apps and Cydia's would be in /var/stash/Applications.XXXXX/

Open the Info.plist with the PropertyList viewer. This will ensure a backup is automatically generated on an unwanted edit you'd make to the file. Editing as text file wouldn't save the original plist.

Copy the text under 'CFBundleIdentifier'

Now that's what you want to name the folder in the 'Bundles' folder of your custom theme.

In my case it'd be in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/0. Jaku Add-Ons.theme/Bundles/

Now within that CFBundleIdentifier string folder you'll need to drop the Jaku'd icon.

It'll need to be sized 114x114px if it's for an app you installed through the AppStore, and 118x120px for the default iOS apps and apps/tweaks installed through Cydia.

It'll also need to be appropriately named, according to how it's named in the original application's folder.

From the Info.plist again, the 'CFBundleIconFiles' array now is what you're looking for.

Select the theme in WinterBoard, it should already be above the lot.
    if it isn't, drag it above '2. Jaku Essentials', after you selected it and respring WITHIN WinterBoard.

This method doesn't need WinterBoard's 'SummerBoard' option to be toggled 'ON'. Keep it off instead as it's a memory hog.
    See what I mean!!! Once again thank you very much!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marvtheevil1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Anyone have an idea of why my dock icons don't line up with the sb icons?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368142578.072358.jpg

Thanks

[QUOTE=HummusGod;6865539]Oh no way lol i'll be looking through your posts as well. Wasn't in the repo so i didn't know. THANKS

Attachment 627231

Attachment 627234

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! WOOO
    Hi friend can you share sms wallpaper and botton, bubbles? Good work

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    He won't release anything resized either.
    Out of curiosity, is there a major discernible difference between a theme that has its icons resized to one that is made "from scratch"? I hacked up my ayecon theme, for instance, to theme a whole bunch of icons for my iPad 1 that weren't themed (and yes, I did buy the ayecon for iPad theme), which was actually pretty easy since the iPad non-retina has 72x72 size icons and ayecon's icons were typically 118x120 (since it was mostly the system/Cydia apps that didn't yet have an ayecon icon).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hbdragon88 View Post
    Out of curiosity, is there a major discernible difference between a theme that has its icons resized to one that is made "from scratch"? I hacked up my ayecon theme, for instance, to theme a whole bunch of icons for my iPad 1 that weren't themed (and yes, I did buy the ayecon for iPad theme), which was actually pretty easy since the iPad non-retina has 72x72 size icons and ayecon's icons were typically 118x120 (since it was mostly the system/Cydia apps that didn't yet have an ayecon icon).
    The issue is that a non-retina screen doesn't allow for the kind of detail that makes Jaku, Jaku. This is why William won't cater to non-retina devices, cause that would be diminishing the quality of Jaku.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013)

Thanks

i'm sorry to go off topic again but my iphone is stuck on rebooting with the apple logo and i cant get into DFU mode can someone help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Old news to many im sure but i hit the motherlode of circle minimal icons on deviantart lol. Gonna be playing with jellylock for the rest of the night. Me right now...

Attachment 637169Attachment 637170

Love the iron man icon, looks amazing when near Lok's infinity blade icon from edius. Currently using atom but where the jellylock update improved the tweak atom's update has damn near ruined it.

Google genso84 i5ive tumblr or follow him on twitter, also google iar7 deviantart. Both put out amazing wallpapers and iar7 has been histling em out lately
    Hey bro if you don't mind me asking, what's the name of the icon with the star because I been looking in the jaku repo and its a no show!!

Thanks

Someone have this sms wallpaper and, bubbles, botton? Good work ImageUploadedByModMyi1368147631.906843.jpg

17. The Following User Says Thank You to techRn For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (05-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Old news to many im sure but i hit the motherlode of circle minimal icons on deviantart lol. Gonna be playing with jellylock for the rest of the night. Me right now...

Attachment 637169Attachment 637170

Love the iron man icon, looks amazing when near Lok's infinity blade icon from edius. Currently using atom but where the jellylock update improved the tweak atom's update has damn near ruined it.

Google genso84 i5ive tumblr or follow him on twitter, also google iar7 deviantart. Both put out amazing wallpapers and iar7 has been histling em out lately
    BTW man, did you end up getting an iphone 5 trade-in? how'd you do it? i feel like my i4 is already getting shot..

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marvtheevil1 View Post
    Hey bro if you don't mind me asking, what's the name of the icon with the star because I been looking in the jaku repo and its a no show!!
    It's the iBook icon that comes with Jaku.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    It's the iBook icon that comes with Jaku.
    Got it!! Thank you sir.. Don't know how I missed it.. Lol

Thanks

i've looked for hours for a way to fix it but i'll have to restore. no more jailbreak for me :/ i'll miss jaku.

My iPhone is a Part of Me DaRock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 649 Posts

Been a while...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), Jennimoaddict (05-09-2013), sker@ (05-09-2013), snakeeater01 (05-10-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

i've looked for hours for a way to fix it but i'll have to restore. no more jailbreak for me :/ i'll miss jaku.
    Try waiting it out to see if you get any replies on here or you have expended every option possible. Damn that sucks.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), darkenmyday (05-09-2013), radioBirdman (05-11-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jennimoaddict's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Been a while...

Can you share your status bar please ? Tia

Thanks

Sorry bro. We'll see you on iOS7

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-10-2013), darkenmyday (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,702 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    Can you share your status bar please ? Tia
    Your one funny person. I swear it seems like every time I see u you are saying something along the lines of "can you share...."

I'm not knocking u at all it just cracks me up. I've never seen someone so consistently ask for something with just about every post of someone's iPhone.

It's awesome because u find something to love in everyone's phone and want it. This is called "the bug" and u caught it, congrats.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (05-10-2013), Jennimoaddict (05-10-2013), Korazu (05-10-2013)