Page 1267 of 1512 FirstFirst ... 26776711671217125712651266126712681269127713171367 ... LastLast
Results 25,321 to 25,340 of 30237

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #25321
    Velox update...

    Release time table for Velox: between this weekend and next weekend according to developer estimates.
    Cost: $1.99

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013), Vicarious (04-27-2013)

  3. #25322
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    *****. Good luck with it
    There is some sort of last resort tool I saw people talking about on reddit and mmi. Something RAT. It's supposed to be a jailbreak wipe without restore. Google jailbreak RAT restore

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-26-2013)

  5. #25323
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    please help me my iphone 5 is stucked in the boot logo i don't want to loose my jailbreak and i tried turning it on with the volume up but it doesn't work what can i do
    I had same issue buddy, jus couldnt come out of it! Mine was wasted...
    Good luck buddy!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

  7. #25324
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    There is some sort of last resort tool I saw people talking about on reddit and mmi. Something RAT. It's supposed to be a jailbreak wipe without restore. Google jailbreak RAT restore
    iLex RAT
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (04-26-2013)

  9. #25325
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziri View Post
    Please share the awesome lockscreen (is that Atom?) and those cool Pac-Man page dots
    It's JellyLock, with this grabber: Geometry for JellyLock by ~nqlw on deviantART. The clock is LS Chr0noszoo (from iphonetouchnews repo)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

  11. #25326
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    There's a black border around your safari icon. I think you may have the wrong size icon there.
    You are right. thanks!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Incutone For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

  13. #25327
    Where can I find the wallpaper in this SS?



    Also, this Cydia icon:

    Last edited by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever; 04-26-2013 at 06:07 PM.

  14. #25328
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    There is some sort of last resort tool I saw people talking about on reddit and mmi. Something RAT. It's supposed to be a jailbreak wipe without restore. Google jailbreak RAT restore
    Did you ever release those new chat bubbles?

  15. #25329
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 68 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Can you please share your mmi icon?

  16. #25330
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    please help me my iphone 5 is stucked in the boot logo i don't want to loose my jailbreak and i tried turning it on with the volume up but it doesn't work what can i do
    my i4 did the same thing but I fixed it so don't restore it yet!..I found a guide online somewhere how to do it, I think I put it in DFU mode and then plugged it in to my computer and rebooted it and it worked..let me see if I can find exactly what I did

    edit: I can't find the guide but try putting it in dfu mode and rebooting it on your computer and see if it works
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 04-26-2013 at 07:13 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

  18. #25331
    Jaku + atom



    atom seems neat but it doesn't display badges on the icons :/
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 04-26-2013 at 08:53 PM.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-26-2013), zplit (04-26-2013)

  20. #25332
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Jaku + atom



    atom seems neat but it doesn't display badges on the icons :/
    looks like she's going to eat your music icon xD

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013), radioBirdman (04-27-2013)

  22. #25333
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    looks like she's going to eat your music icon xD
    Lol she's a total slut for volume sliders too

    Droplr • Image from Tweetbot : 28/02/13 4:22 PM

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013), darkenmyday (04-26-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-26-2013), Korazu (04-27-2013)

  24. #25334
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Lol she's a total slut for volume sliders too

    Droplr • Image from Tweetbot : 28/02/13 4:22 PM

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013), radioBirdman (04-27-2013)

  26. #25335
    thanks guys but i got really lucky and found a solution, i risked my phone but it was worth it, it's working perfectly now:

    i used evasi0n and "RE-jailbroke" it, it booted up in safe mode so i could delete pagejumps and now it's fully working thanks for your help tho

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-26-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-26-2013), jayjOka (04-26-2013), radioBirdman (04-27-2013)

  28. #25336
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    1,389
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    thanks guys but i got really lucky and found a solution, i risked my phone but it was worth it, it's working perfectly now:

    i used evasi0n and "RE-jailbroke" it, it booted up in safe mode so i could delete pagejumps and now it's fully working thanks for your help tho
    Lucky bastard lol batter doctor pro deleted everything from Stash/Applications on me only thing on my phone was AppStore apps. From now on I'm backing up Applications as well.
    I tried everything nothing would work
    iPhone 5 on 6.1.3 now funk ya!!!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-27-2013)

  30. #25337
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Where can I find the wallpaper in this SS?



    Also, this Cydia icon:

    pedrocatro's Cydia icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    I have had 30 billion requests for the wallpaper I am using in my previews sooooooooo...
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    broflok (04-27-2013), GAIAStevef (04-27-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (04-27-2013), sickchris714 (04-27-2013)

  32. #25338
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    Lucky bastard lol batter doctor pro deleted everything from Stash/Applications on me only thing on my phone was AppStore apps. From now on I'm backing up Applications as well.
    I tried everything nothing would work
    iPhone 5 on 6.1.3 now funk ya!!!
    That sucks to hear. What a junk tweak. I'm glad I never even tried it!

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-27-2013), jayjOka (04-27-2013)

  34. #25339
    hey guys is there anyway this could be an icon? Dribbble - Bacon by Eddie Lobanovskiy

    i tried commenting on there but i don't know how to do it i can't find the typing box :P

  35. #25340
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    hey guys is there anyway this could be an icon? Dribbble - Bacon by Eddie Lobanovskiy

    i tried commenting on there but i don't know how to do it i can't find the typing box :P
    No way no. Where would the bevel be implemented ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (04-27-2013), Sk37cH (04-27-2013)

Page 1267 of 1512 FirstFirst ... 26776711671217125712651266126712681269127713171367 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •