+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by HummusGod You mind sharing both your wallpapers bud? Would go greatly with my yellow bumper case What do is that?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    You mind sharing both your wallpapers bud? Would go greatly with my yellow bumper case
    What do is that?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    My chat kit looks different when I send pictures. On mine it never shows the image.

Attachment 634418
    I know I'm almost done fixing it. :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-24-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Could you PM me the chat bubbles when your done please TIA

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

I will upload and share

Best part about the lockscreen clock

ImageUploadedByModMyi1366859533.667434.jpg

It rotates :-D
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 04-24-2013 at 09:12 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-24-2013), nnfdcane (04-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 3,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxRIKO24xx View Post
    Could someone help me I added some bottom phone ui for elite6 beta while back now im using Jaku forgot how to fix it change the bottom back to stock. Anyone know?? TIAAttachment 634407
    This is a cached images issue in iOS 6.
    Saurik is being made aware of this so WinterBoard is made to clear that cache upon hitting the respring button in WinterBoard.
    For the time being, you have two options :
    •1. Do it yourself
    Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/ and delete all six 'Bar' files. They'll be rebuilt correctly upon respring.

•2. If you own Sarif or iOS'86 by Cody-lg, launch Settings app and scroll down to ThemeReady, tap its tab and then hit the 'Clear cache' and 'Respring' buttons one after the other.

For those waiting on the chatkit I finally got the image bubbles looking right, just a matter of making them organized and ready for download. Also added some bite SMS elements that were missing from that original SMS theme by parry. The imagebubble mask still looks a little rough around the edges, but due to the fact that my eyes are strained and I'm hungry I'm gonna release it as is and update it later

Attachment 634412Attachment 634413

Btw the chatkit is a combination of mods from Edius by Lockheed and the SMS chat bubble theme by Parry.
    Thank you man ! Take your time, we're thankful for your efforts in perfecting these as a contribution to the community goodies. I can't blame you for the time you're taking, my skills ain't better than yours. I wonder how PS masters are so quick at producing awesome works it'd take me weeks to make, even full-time on the thing !
    Also changed my jellylock clock mod a little

The lockscreen is a mod of chronoszoo and the lockscreen it originally was "inspired" by lockcircles. I'm not a photoshop whiz or anything I can recolor and erase pixels, all my HTML work is trial and error. So I apologize for keeping people waiting :-)

Attachment 634414
    Very nice lockscreen ! Thanks for sharing with us.

How do you get rid of the "call" text on your dialer?

This is mine

Attachment 634415
    http://www.dropbox.com/s/cfqy7o9yd2l...0%99String.zip
    Those images you want to remove are in either UIImages or con.apple.uikit
    False. Three of these are from /var/stash/Applications.XXXXX/MobilePhone.app

Last edited by Alfroggy; 04-24-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (04-24-2013), snakeeater01 (04-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxRIKO24xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks a lot Alfroggy! Cleared the caches I'm good now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xxRIKO24xx For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha. It never bugged me I just thought that was the way it was supposed to be until I seem your post.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    All requests I have taken are on complete Stand By until 21rst of May

- Nienque's Wooden Dock |Stand By
    - Iron Man Battery Lockscreen | Stand By
    - Minus icon | Stand By
    - Twitter Music | Stand By

Why ? well it's completely off topic, heres some explanation but if you're interested to read the whole thin (which I highly doubt), go read my deviantArt latest Journal entry

After just a day, no more connexion and got Facebook infected when I logged in from a Cybernet coffee computer. Hope I didn't transfer it to my notebook ... as the network is back now !! but I can barely load Google home page from my home ... Yet I logged in FB already ... shat !

God help me ... this country is driving me nutz already after day #1 ;(. I just can't find any motivation to Photoshop anything. I'm completely depressed and anxious as hell. Gotta wait until I come back in civilized world.
    Yeah, I read your post on Deviantart.... Damn man, it sounds like that country really sucks :/ Stay safe

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeff2093lin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Sum1 asked for this..
    Sorry for postin it late...

Credit to the creator!!

Here u go buddy..
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>EasyGrid</key>
    <true/>
    <key>Cols</key>
    <array>
    <string>48</string>
    <string>130</string>
    <string>212</string>
    </array>
    <key>Rows</key>
    <array>
    <string>40</string>
    <string>120</string>
    <string>200</string>
    <string>280</string>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Hi~!AWSUM

Thank you very much~! ^^
    Last edited by jeff2093lin; 04-25-2013 at 04:04 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jeff2093lin For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    (@Dalvar : )Not sure if it's just me, but it looks like you used a low-res image for the C+Ping
    Yep, SD it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    It would make the Well.png transparent, but it would leave a thin outline of the Well.png behind. I also couldn't get rid of the slider. I enabled the custom option, but it wouldn't disappear.

Yes, I had it turned back on and respringed before attempting to uninstall through Cydia.

Thank you, this worked.

The only thing I had previous installed that affected my Lockscreen was ClockHide and DimDelay, but I don't see how that would've affected LockHTML2... Either way, thanks for the help.
    If you want to resolve that thin dark line above the well lock, it's in the UIImages folder in the root directory of your theme, or the com.apple.UIKit folder in Bundles, or the UIKit.framework in Folders, and asks for a transparent 2x6px image named '[email protected]'
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 04-25-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    Free. For all devices.

iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Thanks

I use a theme called lajal minimal status bar combined either some sarif elements. It looks great :-)
    Can you share? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy Anonymous, actually i just started into theming a couple of weeks ago, this forum helped me a lot, but as you say there are some things i need to fix, could you help me out with the icon mask´s i don´t have a clue how i could fix this, regarding the weather icon i know there is a weather icon for Jaku but i couldn´t find it for now so im still searching. I really would appreciate if you or someone arround here could give me some hints to get my phone fresh and clean .
    Well.

First I'd recommend you NOT to mod the original Jaku theme.

Instead, create your own theme folder you'll enable in WinterBoard ABOVE Jaku.

This in order to prevent updates done through Cydia (and William Szilveszter is keeping pushing them lately ) won't overwrite the changes you're bringing. You'll thus not need to repeat the customizing task over and over after every update Jaku will undergo.

Now, to create that custom theme, in iFile, under /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/, create a new folder you name however you please (I named mine '0. Jaku add-ons'). Append '.theme' to that name (mine is '0. Jaku add-ons.theme').

In that new folder you've just made, create another one you want to name 'Bundles'. Respect the case.

We'll take the example of Amazon app.

Go to Amazon app's Info.plist

Amazon being an application you installed through the AppStore its app folder is located under /var/mobile/Applications/

The 'Info.plist' is within a folder whose name ends in '.app', inside the Amazon application's folder.

Amazon's would then be in /var/mobile/Applications/Amazon/AmazonFR.app/Info.plist

In order to have the applications' names shown, you need to enable that option in iFile's settings. Tap the gear icon, low left corner in the navigation bar within iFile to reach those settings.

Open that Info.plist with the PropertyList viewer. This will ensure a backup is automatically generated on an unwanted edit you'd make to the file. Editing as text file wouldn't save the original plist.

Copy the text under 'CFBundleIdentifier'

Now that's what you want to name the folder in the 'Bundles' folder of your custom theme.

In my case it'd be in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/0. Jaku add-ons.theme/Bundles/com.amazon.AmazonFR/

Now within that 'com.amazon.AmazonFR' folder you'll still need to drop the Jaku'd icon for Amazon.

It'll need to be sized 114x114px cause it's an app you installed through the AppStore.

It'll also need to be appropriately named, according to how it's named in the original application's folder.

From the Info.plist again, the 'CFBundleIconFiles' array now is what you're looking for.

It's '[email protected]' you want to name te image. Without the '@2x' bit is the SD one, and 'pad' and 'small' are for other instances.

Select the theme in WinterBoard, it should already be above the lot.
    if it isn't, drag it above '2. Jaku Essentials', after you selected it and respring WITHIN WinterBoard.

This method doesn't need WinterBoard's 'SummerBoard' option to be toggled 'ON'. Keep it off instead as it's a memory hog.

....countdown until super froggy saves the day... 5...4...3...2..
    Lol. I'm at work abroad during French daytime now, without data. I'm only available at night, during which I usually sleep

@isostar :
    You've fixed your icon mask issue then ?
    I realize I've been off topic a bit
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 04-25-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Free. For all devices.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (04-25-2013), sickchris714 (04-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Well.

First I'd recommend you NOT to mod the original Jaku theme.

Instead, create your own theme folder you'll enable in WinterBoard ABOVE Jaku.

This in order to prevent updates done through Cydia (and William Szilveszter is keeping pushing them lately ) won't overwrite the changes you're bringing. You'll thus not need to repeat the customizing task over and over after every update Jaku will undergo.

Now, to create that custom theme, in iFile, under /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/, create a new folder you name however you please (I named mine '0. Jaku add-ons'). Append '.theme' to that name (mine is '0. Jaku add-ons.theme').

In that new folder you've just made, create another one you want to name 'Bundles'. Respect the case.

We'll take the example of Amazon app.

Go to Amazon app's Info.plist

Amazon being an application you installed through the AppStore its app folder is located under /var/mobile/Applications/

The 'Info.plist' is within a folder whose name ends in '.app', inside the Amazon application's folder.

Amazon's would then be in /var/mobile/Applications/Amazon/AmazonFR.app/Info.plist

In order to have the applications' names shown, you need to enable that option in iFile's settings. Tap the gear icon, low left corner in the navigation bar within iFile to reach those settings.

Open that Info.plist with the PropertyList viewer. This will ensure a backup is automatically generated on an unwanted edit you'd make to the file. Editing as text file wouldn't save the original plist.

Copy the text under 'CFBundleIdentifier'

Now that's what you want to name the folder in the 'Bundles' folder of your custom theme.

In my case it'd be in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/0. Jaku add-ons.theme/Bundles/com.amazon.AmazonFR/

Now within that 'com.amazon.AmazonFR' folder you'll still need to drop the Jaku'd icon for Amazon.

It'll need to be sized 114x114px cause it's an app you installed through the AppStore.

It'll also need to be appropriately named, according to how it's named in the original application's folder.

From the Info.plist again, the 'CFBundleIconFiles' array now is what you're looking for.

It's '[email protected]' you want to name te image. Without the '@2x' bit is the SD one, and 'pad' and 'small' are for other instances.

Select the theme in WinterBoard, it should already be above the lot.
    if it isn't, drag it above '2. Jaku Essentials', after you selected it and respring WITHIN WinterBoard.

This method doesn't need WinterBoard's 'SummerBoard' option to be toggled 'ON'. Keep it off instead as it's a memory hog.

Lol. I'm at work abroad during French daytime now, without data. I'm only available at night, during which I usually sleep

@isostar :
    You've fixed your icon mask issue then ?
    I realize I've been off topic a bit
    Hey Alfroggy,

Thank you so much for taking time to awnswer me, i really appreciate it, my phone looks way better now.
    Here it is:

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013), sker@ (04-25-2013), Vicarious (04-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeff2093lin View Post
    Hi~!AWSUM

Thank you very much~! ^^
    No worriez brother!!
    😃

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post

Can you share the dock please?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Alfroggy,

Thank you so much for taking time to awnswer me, i really appreciate it, my phone looks way better now.
    Here it is:

Can you share the dock and wallpaper?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jennimoaddict's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,244 Times in 367 Posts

I will upload and share

Best part about the lockscreen clock

Attachment 634457

It rotates :-D
    Can you share the status bar mod please ?

Thanks

Hey Alfroggy,

Here it is:

LOL, what is it with everyone using that bum bum icon?! xD

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013), darkenmyday (04-25-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-25-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    LOL, what is it with everyone using that bum bum icon?! xD
    I don't know...but I'm more upset and wondering how they got that photo of me!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-25-2013), Vicarious (04-27-2013)

Thanks

This one is cool, new Iron Man 3 game just hit the appstore. This an icon for Jaku, credits to Dániel Erdélyi (Dribbble).

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-25-2013), Iphone ie (04-25-2013), Newbi29 (04-25-2013), nnfdcane (04-25-2013), radioBirdman (04-26-2013), sickchris714 (04-25-2013), Vicarious (04-27-2013), zplit (04-25-2013)