Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Peeps, note aside, what do you recommend based on latest updates for both apps, tweetbot or twiterrrifc?

Btw, a simple copy-paste icon for this cool currency converter.

Even with the update I still find tweetbot my main twitter app. Just feels better than twitterrific to me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xxRIKO24xx For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (04-23-2013)

Peeps, note aside, what do you recommend based on latest updates for both apps, tweetbot or twiterrrifc?

Tweetbot by far. Today's update makes it even more clear. The media timeline and streaming are awesome

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modymalay For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013), Dalvar3 (04-23-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like both and I have both..but I like tweetbot's interface better and it was also updated today

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

tweetbot. I keep trying to leave it, but I all ways come back.

I have no real troubles with lockhtml2.
    I think its only if you have other tweaks that have similar options (lockinfo-hide battery) and such.
    Though every time I uninstall, also a buch of icons disappear and/or go blank-which points at the hideicon .dylib from winterboard (also installs w/ SBSettings, activator I think).

I like it better than using WBoard for running .html on screen.
    I just re edit everything as a widget, test in web view in iFile, then adjust its position accordingly (because I have no idea how to use .html and how the various commands set the initial reference point/location, I just pad off of whats there by adjusting the values)

No messing with wall papers- unless its required..

Speaking of which, what's the deal with that?
    Background.jpg, wallpaper.jpg blah blah...

Why bother with this?
    Why not use .pngs at least?

And please tell me its not a Wallpaper.jpegifier conspiracy...(cause I know it really is...)

Most theme I've used that require this I've just changed the .html text to indicate XXXXX.png instead and never ran into trouble with it...

The cool thing about Bolt imho was have nothing on the right side at time...looked...different.
    Last edited by bozN; 04-23-2013 at 01:33 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Me 2-day..

And Herez the Icon Shadow...
    Credit to the creator!
    Z|UI Icon Shadow.theme.zip
    Haha, I've got pretty much the same lockscreen, except for the background xD You have great taste

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Can someone make me an icon for the "bolt" tweak. If possible the same Look as "sarif" has for its status bar I will attach a picture of my status bar. The dimensions for those are 18x40. If not I can do it when I get home. I'm loving the tiny minimal status bar icons I've pit together. Cleans it up well and much less clutter

Attachment 634131
    Wouldn't it make more sense to ask for this in the Sarif thread?

Not sure if it's just me, but it looks like you used a low-res image for the C+Ping
    Last edited by nienque; 04-23-2013 at 01:50 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013), AWSUM (04-23-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

I think everyone's missing the major point about this Tweetbot vs Twitteriffic debate...

William's Tweetbot icon is bomb.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013), Dalvar3 (04-23-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-23-2013), modymalay (04-23-2013), radioBirdman (04-24-2013)

Me 2-day..

And Herez the Icon Shadow...
    Credit to the creator!
    Z|UI Icon Shadow.theme.zip
    What LS is this?

Also, could you share the wall from the SB?

Thanks!
    Last edited by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever; 04-23-2013 at 02:15 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (04-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    What LS is this?

Thanks!
    Jelly lock w/geometric shapes.
    Go to Nienque's deviant art page, links are there...
    The LS and widget/clock is some crazy name...
    Whenever I see it I read BoomafooZoo...and that's not even close....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by vicarious View Post
    i think everyone's missing the major point about this tweetbot vs twitteriffic debate...

William's tweetbot icon is bomb.
    this ^

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modymalay For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-23-2013), iGeriya (04-24-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    What LS is this?

Also, could you share the wall from the SB?

Thanks!
    Its ZooChrono by Zooropalg!
    Wll post da Walls bit later, nt near computr at da moment!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    Jelly lock w/geometric shapes.
    Go to Nienque's deviant art page, links are there...
    The LS and widget/clock is some crazy name...
    Whenever I see it I read BoomafooZoo...and that's not even close....
    LMAO! 'BoomafooZoo' xD

It's LS Chr0noszoo, you can download it from iphonetouchnews.myrepospace.com.

In case you have questions about translation or 12/24h, I posted links in the comments here: http://nienque.deviantart.com/art/Se...d-on-367190034

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-23-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    LMAO! 'BoomafooZoo' xD

It's LS Chr0noszoo, you can download it from iphonetouchnews.myrepospace.com.

In case you have questions about translation or 12/24h, I posted links in the comments here: Seamless (LS theme add-on) by ~nienque on deviantART
    How do I change it to 12hr, and use English?

EDIT: I need to read better, thanks.

Its ZooChrono by Zooropalg!
    Wll post da Walls bit later, nt near computr at da moment!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever; 04-23-2013 at 02:50 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013)

@nienque
    Was looking at ur deviantart page! I need to ask u sumthn if u dont mind!
    In ur favourites on page 2 u have Notification Badge as ur favourite! Really liked that mail icon, any idea where can i grab that!
    Sorry couldnt post the image, i am mobile at da moment, bt help will be great!
    Thanx!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (04-23-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

My setup today, and for the 29 next days :

>> Back In South Tunisia for 29 days guys ! 29 and counting ! but on Win7 64 Ultimate B-), it'll lower the pain.
    1,3Ko/s : Maximal loading and download speed of the day for a 4Mega broadband connexion. Dishonnesty is the way to live.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-23-2013 at 03:37 PM.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-23-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-23-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (04-23-2013), Korazu (04-23-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

Thanks

@nienque
    Was looking at ur deviantart page! I need to ask u sumthn if u dont mind!
    In ur favourites on page 2 u have Notification Badge as ur favourite! Really liked that mail icon, any idea where can i grab that!
    Sorry couldnt post the image, i am mobile at da moment, bt help will be great!
    Thanx!!
    Pffff, no idea really. There are some clean screenshots of the icon on the guy's DeviantArt, so I suppose you could do a copy/paste Jaku icon (for personal use!) with that. I'll investigate

EDIT: upon closer inspection I noticed that the mail icon in each of his screenshots is slightly different. So I've just asked him where I can get the icon, lol
    Last edited by nienque; 04-23-2013 at 03:39 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (04-23-2013), iGeriya (04-23-2013)

This is mine today. Jaku, Sarif UI, Subtlelock for the minimal LS clock, and the new tweak atom instead of JellyLock. atom is well worth the $2 I paid for it...
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-24-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    This is mine today. Jaku, Sarif UI, Subtlelock for the minimal LS clock, and the new tweak atom instead of JellyLock. atom is well worth the $2 I paid for it...
    Can Atom be themed? Don't want to use Jaku icons on my lockscreen, it'd look odd with my minimalist setup.

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask for this in the Sarif thread?
    Only asked because I wasn't home and was on this thread. I made one already, thx for the tip though. Only mentioned sarif because of the dimensions of the image. Moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    What was the original issue? What were you trying to make disappear that wouldn't? Also did you reactivate it before you uninstalled? Not having it turned on will break uninstallation and leave the dylib behind
    It would make the Well.png transparent, but it would leave a thin outline of the Well.png behind. I also couldn't get rid of the slider. I enabled the custom option, but it wouldn't disappear.

Yes, I had it turned back on and respringed before attempting to uninstall through Cydia.

Not sure if answered.
    Reboot.
    Something about the way it installs and removes .plists.
    Every time I install and remove it, I have to reboot to re enable wboard and redo all my lock info settings

Also noticed if I had battery hidden, it would reappear and disappear if any tweaks accessed battery info.
    Finally I created a battery theme of 17 transparent files and overwrote the default one in springboard...
    Thank you, this worked.

The only thing I had previous installed that affected my Lockscreen was ClockHide and DimDelay, but I don't see how that would've affected LockHTML2... Either way, thanks for the help.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-24-2013)

tweetbot. I keep trying to leave it, but I all ways come back.

I have no real troubles with lockhtml2.
    I think its only if you have other tweaks that have similar options (lockinfo-hide battery) and such.
    Though every time I uninstall, also a buch of icons disappear and/or go blank-which points at the hideicon .dylib from winterboard (also installs w/ SBSettings, activator I think).

I like it better than using WBoard for running .html on screen.
    I just re edit everything as a widget, test in web view in iFile, then adjust its position accordingly (because I have no idea how to use .html and how the various commands set the initial reference point/location, I just pad off of whats there by adjusting the values)

No messing with wall papers- unless its required..

Speaking of which, what's the deal with that?
    Background.jpg, wallpaper.jpg blah blah...

Why bother with this?
    Why not use .pngs at least?

And please tell me its not a Wallpaper.jpegifier conspiracy...(cause I know it really is...)

Most theme I've used that require this I've just changed the .html text to indicate XXXXX.png instead and never ran into trouble with it...

The cool thing about Bolt imho was have nothing on the right side at time...looked...different.
    Best part about lockhtml2 is you can set your background via settings and it shows up with no respring! You just have to delete code that points to a wallpaper. Don't understand the jpeg thing either never used that tweak really...

Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    It would make the Well.png transparent, but it would leave a thin outline of the Well.png behind. I also couldn't get rid of the slider. I enabled the custom option, but it wouldn't disappear.

Yes, I had it turned back on and respringed before attempting to uninstall through Cydia.

Thank you, this worked.

The only thing I had previous installed that affected my Lockscreen was ClockHide and DimDelay, but I don't see how that would've affected LockHTML2... Either way, thanks for the help.
    The thin gray line is an addition to the way the lockscreen is themed (stock) the images are in com.apple.uikit or UIImages, I forget the names of them but they need to be replaced with transparent images... Seen this come up alot. Glad you got it fixed though. It was mentioned that clockhide might interfere with it as well
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 04-23-2013 at 05:25 PM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-24-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-23-2013)

Page 1261 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 261 761 1161 1211 125112591260126112621263 1271 1311 1361 ... LastLast