+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bankai44 I know there have already been some icons made for Yahoo! Weather , but I figure I would share mine as well in case anyone wanted
...
  1. #25181
    What's Jailbreak? 87alfred87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I know there have already been some icons made for Yahoo! Weather, but I figure I would share mine as well in case anyone wanted it...


    Yahoo! Weather

    what's the name of Yahoo Weather icon in Bundles? AppInfo tell me 'Unknown'

  2. #25182
    My iPhone is a Part of Me diobayish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 696 Times in 316 Posts

    Yeah I'm lovin my setup as well...
    Sexy springboard!!!

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366721610.372563.jpg

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    87alfred87 (04-23-2013), Alfroggy (04-23-2013)

  4. #25183
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 87alfred87 View Post
    what's the name of Yahoo Weather icon in Bundles? AppInfo tell me 'Unknown'
    My apologies, it's:

    com.yahoo.weather
    app_ico_114.png

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    87alfred87 (04-23-2013), Alfroggy (04-23-2013), GAIAStevef (04-23-2013), map1978 (04-23-2013)

  6. #25184
    What's Jailbreak? 87alfred87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    My apologies, it's:

    com.yahoo.weather
    app_ico_114.png
    excellent ! 👍

  7. #25185
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 931 Times in 415 Posts

    Can someone make me an icon for the "bolt" tweak. If possible the same Look as "sarif" has for its status bar I will attach a picture of my status bar. The dimensions for those are 18x40. If not I can do it when I get home. I'm loving the tiny minimal status bar icons I've pit together. Cleans it up well and much less clutter

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366724690.924570.jpg

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013)

  9. #25186
    Green Apple Paaark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi Hi, anyone could help me in FolderIcon stuffs? As in what source should I add on (I mean the stable one)? And steps on how to add customize icon in it and blah blah O.O

  10. #25187
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Hy Anonymous, actually i just started into theming a couple of weeks ago, this forum helped me a lot, but as you say there are some things i need to fix, could you help me out with the icon maskīs i donīt have a clue how i could fix this, regarding the weather icon i know there is a weather icon for Jaku but i couldnīt find it for now so im still searching. I really would appreciate if you or someone arround here could give me some hints to get my phone fresh and clean .
    Buying the theme should fix it

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013), Azjonnyg (04-23-2013)

  12. #25188
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Luiscastro23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 123 Times in 76 Posts

    Does anybody know what the intelliscreen silent icon was changed to?

  13. #25189
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 931 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    Does anybody know what the intelliscreen silent icon was changed to?
    There you go sir

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366729637.594405.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Can someone make me an icon for the "bolt" tweak. If possible the same Look as "sarif" has for its status bar I will attach a picture of my status bar. The dimensions for those are 18x40. If not I can do it when I get home. I'm loving the tiny minimal status bar icons I've pit together. Cleans it up well and much less clutter

    Attachment 634131
    When I say I've put together I mean that I've sources from sarif and deviantart

  14. #25190
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked 969 Times in 536 Posts


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-23-2013)

  16. #25191
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bozN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 227 Times in 122 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    I gave LockHTML 2 a try after I saw your post, and now I regret it. I liked the features, but I couldn't find a way to make certain images on the Lockscreen disappear even after I had chosen them to hide in the Preferences.app.
    Now when I try to uninstall LockHTML 2 through Cydia and Respring, nothing on my device is being themed. Currently, I have it installed and deactivated through iCleaner, or else none of my themes work.
    Not sure if answered.
    Reboot.
    Something about the way it installs and removes .plists.
    Every time I install and remove it, I have to reboot to re enable wboard and redo all my lock info settings

    Also noticed if I had battery hidden, it would reappear and disappear if any tweaks accessed battery info.
    Finally I created a battery theme of 17 transparent files and overwrote the default one in springboard.

    Though I do not have lockhtml installed currently, I kept that battery. Now I can use battery center in NC with a transparent background and presto!
    Battery % in large text using my system font from Bytafont and no battery image in widget. Well there is one, but its transparent/invisible.

    On bolt,
    What's youse guises' opinion?

    .dylib or theme 10 images?
    I did the sarif thing 2 days ago with Bolt.
    Then I realized Birdman's bastardus battery status bar theme does exact same thing. Themes all the battery images transparent/invisible except for when charging, then it adds a bolt to the transparent battery.
    I realize there are a bunch of bastardus font percentage images in the theme, but on iOS 6 they are irrelevant.
    So...
    Given that,
    what's better, safer, or lighter....
    A .dylib (bolt) or theming 10 images in UIKit for status bar?
    Last edited by bozN; 04-23-2013 at 09:41 AM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-23-2013)

  18. #25192
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Antoine31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 359 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Me 2-day..







    And Herez the Icon Shadow...
    Credit to the creator!
    Z|UI Icon Shadow.theme.zip
    could you share that mouth icon, can't find it anywhere

  19. #25193
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Luiscastro23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 123 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    There you go sir

    Attachment 634138



    When I say I've put together I mean that I've sources from sarif and deviantart
    I know this but after the latest intelliscreen update the silent icon isn't themed anymore I use rbstatusbar

  20. #25194
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked 969 Times in 536 Posts

    Can some one do something with the background on this picture? I want to use it for wallpaper but the white sucks. I need a darker color that will look alright.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366735283.408677.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366735298.592220.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366735313.026077.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366735324.192778.jpg

  21. #25195
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Antoine31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 359 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    I am severely infected by Jaku...
    Hence Back On It!!



    Thnax to all whoever is involved in ths wkd theme!
    could you share that mouth icon? can't seem to find it anywhere

  22. #25196
    iPhone? More like MyPhone broflok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 125 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by diobayish View Post
    Yeah I'm lovin my setup as well...
    Sexy springboard!!!

    Attachment 634126
    The moon and clouds it's a widget? If so, name please coz looks amazing. Thanks

  23. #25197
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 155 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Buying the theme should fix it
    i always buy the themes cuz i got a lot of respect for the lot of work they put in each theme!!! I allready fixed it i messed up the mask files. Just wanted to let clear that i do not support piracy!!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013)

  25. #25198
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 353 Times in 172 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 87alfred87 View Post
    what's the name of Yahoo Weather icon in Bundles? AppInfo tell me 'Unknown'
    Not many people know about this tweak, so this should be helpful for more people than just you, but I'd pick up Icon Thief in Cydia.

    What it does is compiles a .zip of every single app icon on your device, including non-Retina, iPad, iPhone, and small icons. The icons are sorted by Bundle ID and all have the correct name. Then, that .zip is emailed to you for easy use!

    Totally gets rid of the need to use AppInfo and iFile to figure out Bundle IDs and icon names.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013), Azjonnyg (04-23-2013), broflok (04-23-2013), Korazu (04-23-2013)

  27. #25199
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 931 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    I know this but after the latest intelliscreen update the silent icon isn't themed anymore I use rbstatusbar
    Mine is themed, it's on in the screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    Not sure if answered.
    Reboot.
    Something about the way it installs and removes .plists.
    Every time I install and remove it, I have to reboot to re enable wboard and redo all my lock info settings

    Also noticed if I had battery hidden, it would reappear and disappear if any tweaks accessed battery info.
    Finally I created a battery theme of 17 transparent files and overwrote the default one in springboard.

    Though I do not have lockhtml installed currently, I kept that battery. Now I can use battery center in NC with a transparent background and presto!
    Battery % in large text using my system font from Bytafont and no battery image in widget. Well there is one, but its transparent/invisible.

    On bolt,
    What's youse guises' opinion?

    .dylib or theme 10 images?
    I did the sarif thing 2 days ago with Bolt.
    Then I realized Birdman's bastardus battery status bar theme does exact same thing. Themes all the battery images transparent/invisible except for when charging, then it adds a bolt to the transparent battery.
    I realize there are a bunch of bastardus font percentage images in the theme, but on iOS 6 they are irrelevant.
    So...
    Given that,
    what's better, safer, or lighter....
    A .dylib (bolt) or theming 10 images in UIKit for status bar?
    I would say that using no seperate tweak is always ideal. However I like bolt because it doesn't leave a gap where the transparent .png would be. Also lockhtml2 has always worked flawlessly for me, on my 4s and now my 5 on 6.1.2 and now 6.0 suprised to hear people have trouble with it
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 04-23-2013 at 11:20 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013)

  29. #25200
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Peeps, note aside, what do you recommend based on latest updates for both apps, tweetbot or twiterrrifc?

    Btw, a simple copy-paste icon for this cool currency converter.

    Last edited by Dalvar3; 04-23-2013 at 11:42 AM.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-23-2013), nnfdcane (04-23-2013), Vicarious (04-23-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts