+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by snakeeater01 They are really many good Themes here floating around like Elite,Boss,Auros... and many more but everytime come back to jaku again and again it is so
...
  1. #24981
    iPhone? More like MyPhone broflok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 125 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    They are really many good Themes here floating around like Elite,Boss,Auros... and many more but everytime come back to jaku again and again it is so crisp and clean

    Could you share your DockMask, please.

  2. #24982
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 593 Times in 253 Posts

    Someone posted a Jaku-style keyboard mock-up a while back. It has since been made and it is available for download now. Just thought I'd let you all know!

    Much anticipated keyboard release! : jailbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Plenty of other examples, and even more saturated one being JellyLock vs Atom vs Grabby vs LockLauncher vs Rud0lf77's tweak vs god knows what else. They all do pretty much the same thing, but in this case, all look very different aesthetically.
    I feel so ridiculously partisan about JellyLock being the best, it's ridiculous. I finally understand how people can get their knickers in a twist over Android vs. iPhone
    Last edited by nienque; 04-19-2013 at 11:57 AM.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    87alfred87 (04-19-2013), Alfroggy (04-19-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (04-20-2013), radioBirdman (04-20-2013), Vicarious (04-19-2013)

  4. #24983
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,932
    Thanks
    3,715
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 1,121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Hey pal where u got the status bar from?
    exxOS pal

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013), zplit (04-19-2013)

  6. #24984
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 23 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Me Today



    Where can I get that LS? Thanks man!

  7. #24985
    iPhone? More like MyPhone broflok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 125 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryCooP View Post
    Where can I get that LS? Thanks man!
    Minimalisity Lockscreen by ~Brammeee on deviantART

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013)

  9. #24986
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    726
    Thanks
    895
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 395 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    me today


    Nice setup
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 04-19-2013 at 02:00 PM.

  10. #24987
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    I know I can never release it (for obvious reasons), but I just wanted to share with you guys an awesome metaphor icon that I just had to make! it's for Temple run Oz and I think it's quite self explanitory...wpzuL0G.jpg

    Edit: before anyone says anything, no I will not use folders, absolutely hate them for anything but tools, this way just feels very "free"
    Last edited by aransh; 04-19-2013 at 01:27 PM.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013), Groinchurn (04-19-2013)

  12. #24988
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 353 Times in 172 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Someone posted a Jaku-style keyboard mock-up a while back. It has since been made and it is available for download now. Just thought I'd let you all know!

    Much anticipated keyboard release! : jailbreak



    I feel so ridiculously partisan about JellyLock being the best, it's ridiculous. I finally understand how people can get their knickers in a twist over Android vs. iPhone
    I'm gonna wait for le frog's version of the keyboard Should be much higher quality.

    And yeah, JellyLock would be my favorite as well... If I used it. I like the stock slider much more. Looking back, that analogy wasn't really the best one that could have been made.

    And I apologize for my infidelity, but I'll be wearing a black suit for a while guys. I'll be back in my schoolgirl skirt soon enough though.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013)

  14. #24989
    iPhoneaholic Dougal12578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 111 Times in 82 Posts

    Anyone know of a decent jaku style bite SMS theme?!

  15. #24990
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 931 Times in 415 Posts

    I think my local radio shack has iPhone 5 that predates 6.1.3 :-) and they take trade ins :-D hopefully by the end of the day I will be jailbroken on a new IPhone 5 that costs under $40 out of pocket! Wish me luck!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013)

  17. #24991
    What's Jailbreak? andresito85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 54 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Me Today



    What font is it that for the icons??? Oleo script??
    Last edited by andresito85; 04-19-2013 at 03:37 PM.

  18. #24992
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    411
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 406 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by andresito85 View Post
    What font is it that for the icons??? Oleo script??
    I think lobster two

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013)

  20. #24993
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 83 Times in 60 Posts

    anyone knows good statusbar to go with the jaku theme?

  21. #24994
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    So, what do you guys think of this one as a final version (or close to) ?



    EDIT : issue fixed
    EDIT2 : I adjusted the smaller knob so the perspective seems slightly lower. I also increased a bit the shade of the bevel as it was too bright ... might still be too bright. These updates are not shown on the preview image above.

    Now that I see it over a background I think it feels a bit blurry as strokes/borders and all aren't very sharp.
    I know the two diagonal bars from the opening system look very too close to the vertical, middle one, so in reality it couldnt spin, but couldn't make it right so far. Maybe later ...
    Tell me what you think and if I should change anything !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-19-2013 at 06:08 PM.

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013), Iphone ie (04-20-2013), radioBirdman (04-19-2013), sker@ (04-19-2013), Vicarious (04-19-2013)

  23. #24995
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    So, what do you guys think of this one as a final version (or close to) ?



    EDIT : issue fixed
    EDIT2 : I adjusted the smaller knob so the perspective seems slightly lower. I also increased a bit the shade of the bevel as it was too bright ... might still be too bright. These updates are not shown on the preview image above.

    Now that I see it over a background I think it feels a bit blurry as strokes/borders and all aren't very sharp.
    I know the two diagonal bars from the opening system look very too close to the vertical, middle one, so in reality it couldnt spin, but couldn't make it right so far. Maybe later ...
    Tell me what you think and if I should change anything !
    I think it looks great! the knob sort of reminds me of a chocolate

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013), iGeriya (04-19-2013), Vicarious (04-19-2013)

  25. #24996
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 353 Times in 172 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    anyone knows good statusbar to go with the jaku theme?
    I like SlimPly and Sarif.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013)

  27. #24997
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    All right, so guys, here's the first final version to be released. The requestor didnt tell me yet if he thinks we're over with or not yet, but I want to start sharing it now .

    Video Safe 2 - RELEASE




    Hope you enjoy it . I personally use it for my back-up/restore application . But I think I'll probably try it as Security Folder or somethin'
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-19-2013 at 09:42 PM.

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-19-2013), dbtennis7 (04-19-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (04-20-2013), Korazu (04-19-2013), Lkkwus (04-20-2013), Radmir Abilev (04-20-2013), Sk37cH (04-19-2013)

  29. #24998
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,442
    Thanks
    31,983
    Thanked 9,274 Times in 3,829 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    I think my local radio shack has iPhone 5 that predates 6.1.3 :-) and they take trade ins :-D hopefully by the end of the day I will be jailbroken on a new IPhone 5 that costs under $40 out of pocket! Wish me luck!
    luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    All right, so guys, here's the first final version to be released. The requestor didnt tell me yet if he thinks we're over with or not yet, but I want to start sharing it now .

    Video Safe 2 - RELEASE



    Hope you enjoy it . I personally use it for my back-up/restore application . But I think I'll probably try it as Security Folder or somethin'
    Greaaaat mate !
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (04-19-2013), iGeriya (04-19-2013), radioBirdman (04-19-2013)

  31. #24999
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ecofrankenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    1,346
    Thanked 160 Times in 63 Posts

    What are you guys using to hide "slide to unlock"? I can't seem to get rid of it no matter what I do.

  32. #25000
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    411
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 406 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    What are you guys using to hide "slide to unlock"? I can't seem to get rid of it no matter what I do.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366437457.185915.jpg springtomize lockscreen/customlabel mode and just put one space .

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts