+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Newbi29 Attachment 632562 Attachment 632563 ;-) What iwidget is that?
...
  1. #24781
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbi29 View Post
    What iwidget is that?

  2. #24782
    Green Apple Newbi29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    It's from Asyx !

  3. #24783
    iPhoneaholic Korazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wherever my Harley takes me.
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked 347 Times in 187 Posts

    Lovin' this theme still and am surprised it took me this long to find it.

    Jaku for iOS 5-img_0909.pngJaku for iOS 5-img_0910.png

    Credits to Ian, Dacal, Drifter for UniAW and location updates, Sigit for the SB board and PSD for me to change it up and Brammeee for the Minimalisity Lockscreen.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (04-15-2013)

  5. #24784
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Lovin' this theme still and am surprised it took me this long to find it.

    Attachment 632572Attachment 632573

    Credits to Ian, Dacal, Drifter for UniAW and location updates, Sigit for the SB board and PSD for me to change it up and Brammeee for the Minimalisity Lockscreen.
    Hey, usually I'm not a fan of the set up members post here, but I like yours quite a lot. I only find it sad that you also use that weird widget displaying dock icons with a wrong perspective ... it kind of breaks the jaku's px perfection ideology as it enlarge some parts of these icons at a bigger size than the original, it blurs them ... :/

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Korazu (04-15-2013)

  7. #24785
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,939
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Can you share the clear status bar theme
    If this works?

    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

    Thanks to @Max_Pa1n

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  8. #24786
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    This is the charging icon for the Tweak Bolt. Shows in the status bar as in the picture (by battery %) only when plugged in and/or charging.



    Download: Iphone5charger.rar

    Just unzip and place in themes then enable in winterboard. Should all work (as long as you have the tweak) if not let me know

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (04-15-2013), Krima (04-15-2013), sickchris714 (04-15-2013)

  10. #24787
    iPhoneaholic Korazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wherever my Harley takes me.
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked 347 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Hey, usually I'm not a fan of the set up members post here, but I like yours quite a lot. I only find it sad that you also use that weird widget displaying dock icons with a wrong perspective ... it kind of breaks the jaku's px perfection ideology as it enlarge some parts of these icons at a bigger size than the original, it blurs them ... :/
    Thanks for the feedback. I have actually been going back and forth with that myself and with you saying that just solidifies my thoughts on not using that functionality of Springtomize.

    Jaku for iOS 5-img_0912.png

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (04-16-2013), iGeriya (04-15-2013)

  12. #24788
    iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 75 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJhonsson View Post
    Here's my setup for the day, I think I'm gonna stay with it for a while
    Credits go to all of the creators, and a special thanks to,
    iGeryia - for the Jaku wall+the whatsapp icon
    nienque - for a BIG help with the share menu icons and for a HUGE inspiration for the design itself!
    Krima - helping with the little icons

    Thanks guys!!!
    Attachment 632495Attachment 632496Attachment 632497Attachment 632498Attachment 632499Attachment 632500
    What are you using for the signal bars?

  13. #24789
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 92 Times in 66 Posts

    Hey can someone give me the repo for folder icons for ios6 i cant find it on cydia for some reason :/

  14. #24790
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    Hey can someone give me the repo for folder icons for ios6 i cant find it on cydia for some reason :/
    Add this repo (Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com) and install FolderIcons v2.99.15.

    Note: It's still in beta; watch this video to see how this new version works - FolderIcons 2.99.0 beta - YouTube

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    IsaacTobalina (04-15-2013), radioBirdman (04-16-2013)

  16. #24791
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 92 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Add this repo (Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com) and install FolderIcons v2.99.15.

    Note: It's still in beta; watch this video to see how this new version works - FolderIcons 2.99.0 beta - YouTube
    lol thanks banki you are really reallyyyy helpful you answered all of my questions thanks

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (04-16-2013)

  18. #24792
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts

    Anyone mind telling me the snowcover theme used and where I can find it?

    Also does someone mind making a missionboard icon like the one pictured?

    Last edited by ipawd1; 04-15-2013 at 02:40 PM.

  19. #24793
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Anyone mind telling me the snowcover theme used and where I can find it?

    Also does someone mind making a missionboard icon like the one pictured?

    where'd you get that screenshot? that's a pretty sweet theme actually! I think I've seen that SC theme on deviantart. lemme see if i can find it

  20. #24794
    My iPhone is a Part of Me LeathaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    897
    Thanks
    269
    Thanked 279 Times in 206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    A little more alteration to my phone. Still can't get rid of these icons.

    May u please share that superman icon u have at the bottom?

  21. #24795
    Livin the iPhone Life bobright's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,894
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 216 Times in 149 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    This is the charging icon for the Tweak Bolt. Shows in the status bar as in the picture (by battery %) only when plugged in and/or charging.



    Download: Iphone5charger.rar

    Just unzip and place in themes then enable in winterboard. Should all work (as long as you have the tweak) if not let me know
    Wow wait a minute so to have this Lightning Charger icon put that folder in WB and install "Bolt" from Cydia? I want to make sure I got it correct that is really sweet.

  22. #24796
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Resource added to the Repository (Goodies > PSDs)

    I just made an orb inspired by the one I did last year for my avatar and I thought of sharing it unchanged.

    GLOSSY ORB + MOD TIPS [.PSD]



    To download the PSD, follow the image-link above or go to the Goodies > PSDs section of the Jaku Community Icon Repository.
    The PSD file contains all layers in black and white. I included some tips to add some colors to the orb in the PSD as a Text layer.
    In the end you can make this orb exactly how you want it to be.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-15-2013 at 05:58 PM.

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (04-15-2013), Evertrying (04-15-2013), Groinchurn (04-15-2013), radioBirdman (04-16-2013), Radmir Abilev (04-16-2013), snakeeater01 (04-16-2013)

  24. #24797
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Wow wait a minute so to have this Lightning Charger icon put that folder in WB and install "Bolt" from Cydia? I want to make sure I got it correct that is really sweet.
    Yep just grab bolt from cydia, enable my download in winter board and whenever you plug you phone in to charge/sync or whatever that'll show up in your status bar.

    Superman icon is off of deviant art, just search jaku and you should find it.
    They work as is for cydia or apple stock apps but for 114x114 it needs alteration due to size and a black border.
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-15-2013 at 04:27 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

    bobright (04-15-2013)

  26. #24798
    Livin the iPhone Life bobright's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,894
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 216 Times in 149 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Yep just grab bolt from cydia, enable my download in winter board and whenever you plug you phone in to charge/sync or whatever that'll show up in your status bar.
    Awesome thx Tia!

  27. #24799
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 92 Times in 66 Posts

    Hey guys does anyone know if theres a tweak or something that could shrink my folders? Im using the tweak shrink to make my icons size 85% but the folders dont change so is there any way?ImageUploadedByModMyi1366068925.158447.jpg

  28. #24800
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    Hey guys does anyone know if theres a tweak or something that could shrink my folders? Im using the tweak shrink to make my icons size 85% but the folders dont change so is there any way?Attachment 632618
    First thing I would do is download Jaku and fix the look of those icons. After that you probably won't want to shrink your icons.

    Otherwise remove that Shrink crap and get Springtomize 2.

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-16-2013), bjbinc (04-15-2013), nnfdcane (04-15-2013), radioBirdman (04-16-2013), sker@ (04-15-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts