+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by iGeriya LOL, if you're a woman and didn't tell me ... THEN THE CAKE IS A LIE AAARGH !!! __________________________________________________ __________________ Ahem ahem. Ladies ang gentlemen, I,
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    LOL, if you're a woman and didn't tell me ... THEN THE CAKE IS A LIE AAARGH !!!

__________________________________________________ __________________

Ahem ahem. Ladies ang gentlemen, I, iGeriya have a question. I would have asked on a designer's forum but I have a bad experience of these kind of places, so I hope someone will have the knowledge to answer.

Photoshop CS5 on Windows 8 on my new Laptop is ... bugging. Some simple effects just won't work if I'm on full size of the document. It'll only work if I reduce the zoom to something lower than a 100%.
    Possible answers of my own :
    - It's just Windows8 buddy, works sometimes, or doesnt work most of the times ... but it just cant seriously be that bad, it'd be the end of Windows in one Windows release ...
    - It's a driver issue, maybe the manufacturer didn't put me the latest updates ... along with skype constantly freezing I'm getting worried.

It's not like I take this thread for my personal Question Bin, but for this one I seriously dont know where to have a trusted answer.
    windows 8 is literally the worst thing ever. lol I've had it about 3 months and after about 3 weeks I did an update and it wiped my computer clean and I lost most of my files. as for using photoshop on it, I have noticed a difference..I preferred windows 7 so much more.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-12-2013), EmmaJhonsson (04-13-2013)

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    LOL, if you're a woman and didn't tell me ... THEN THE CAKE IS A LIE AAARGH !!!

__________________________________________________ __________________

Ahem ahem. Ladies ang gentlemen, I, iGeriya have a question. I would have asked on a designer's forum but I have a bad experience of these kind of places, so I hope someone will have the knowledge to answer.

Photoshop CS5 on Windows 8 on my new Laptop is ... bugging. Some simple effects just won't work if I'm on full size of the document. It'll only work if I reduce the zoom to something lower than a 100%.
    Possible answers of my own :
    - It's just Windows8 buddy, works sometimes, or doesnt work most of the times ... but it just cant seriously be that bad, it'd be the end of Windows in one Windows release ...
    - It's a driver issue, maybe the manufacturer didn't put me the latest updates ... along with skype constantly freezing I'm getting worried.

It's not like I take this thread for my personal Question Bin, but for this one I seriously dont know where to have a trusted answer.
    Did you purchase the laptop with Windows 8 Pro or is it Home Edition? If it's pro you should have the ability to downgrade to Windows 7 and be rid of Windows 8 for good, but home edition does not support the downgrade option. You may have to talk to the OEM company that manufactured the laptop, i.e. HP, Dell or Lenovo...

Windows 8 is a lot like Windows Me, Vista and beer googles... Good from a far, but not close up.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Korazu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-12-2013), iGeriya (04-12-2013)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013), aransh (04-13-2013), iGeriya (04-12-2013), snakeeater01 (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    I'm the biggest fan of SB widgets but I just can't bring myself to take off any of these icons and make room for one.

Hey bro mind sharing the Icleaner icon and also can you give me the name of your tight *** slider and font?? Thanks in advance!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marvtheevil1 View Post
    Hey bro mind sharing the Icleaner icon and also can you give me the name of your tight *** slider and font?? Thanks in advance!
    Icon is on the repo or at least it was and they already said where the slider was from.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Icon is on the repo or at least it was and they already said where the slider was from.
    Yea just read about the slider and about the icon I checked and was unable to find in the repo! Thanks bro!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 431 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    windows 8 is literally the worst thing ever. lol I've had it about 3 months and after about 3 weeks I did an update and it wiped my computer clean and I lost most of my files. as for using photoshop on it, I have noticed a difference..I preferred windows 7 so much more.
    Hell ... someone on deviantart told me it works so much better than Seven ... I started really freaking out ! Still not sure what's the problem though

Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Did you purchase the laptop with Windows 8 Pro or is it Home Edition? If it's pro you should have the ability to downgrade to Windows 7 and be rid of Windows 8 for good, but home edition does not support the downgrade option. You may have to talk to the OEM company that manufactured the laptop, i.e. HP, Dell or Lenovo...
    Windows 8 is a lot like Windows Me, Vista and beer googles... Good from a far, but not close up.
    I have no clue if I have Pro or Home Edition. I checked everywhere and it just won't tell me !! Although I guess it's Home Edition. But that won't stop me from installing W7 ! I already disabled the UEFI security and more, last thing I got to do is to buy a DVD to burn W7, my USB drive I think is somehow damaged, can't make it bootable.

Anyway, that's enough answers for now, thanks a lot guys for taking the time be off topic with me

BTW : Wanted to say. It's happening the same way as last year ! I'm slowly losing motivation for icons. No I don't for design but I'm lacking of creativity and can't seem to achieve great work no more for now. I guess I overdone myself a bit too much lately or I spent too much time drooling on Dribbble.com ; very inspiring but also demotivating after you try to just get closer from some of the users. But I have one superb icon coming soon, last one I struggle to finish, it's for Video Safe 2.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-12-2013 at 07:42 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013), darkenmyday (04-12-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-12-2013), Korazu (04-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone diobayish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Thank you!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by modymalay View Post
    Ok thanks! Not sure if I wanna install a buggy build, even though the tweak is so great! How bad is it? I may try it out I guess
    Well, it's not buggy to the point that it doesn't work at all. It works great and does everything it should be doing correctly at that point. There's just some very minor bugs that you may notice.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

modymalay (04-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Well, it's not buggy to the point that it doesn't work at all. It works great and does everything it should be doing correctly at that point. There's just some very minor bugs that you may notice.
    Is this the version that supports all apps?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by modymalay View Post
    Is this the version that supports all apps?
    Should be.

Thanks

Can someone please make this into a Music icon please?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Going dark 2day...
    Thanx to Mone for the Ls Theme.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seagram For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (04-13-2013), nienque (04-13-2013), Vicarious (04-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJhonsson View Post
    How did you move the lockscreen slider up so it sits like that?
    I have the same lockscreen and the auros theme/and led slider but neither of them sit at that height.

Or if it came with a lock screen what's it called (my lock screen is similar it was posted a few pages back so might just look alike)
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-13-2013 at 03:13 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,101 Times in 3,426 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Minimal Android by bjbinc is not i5 ready yet. That's why the images are stretched vertically.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (04-13-2013), Sk37cH (04-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah so that's why that one reaches down to the lock screen slider and the version I have which is iPhone 5 doesn't (images aren't stretched at all btw). Thanks
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-13-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,101 Times in 3,426 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Ah so that's why that one reaches down to the lock screen slider and the version I have which is iPhone 5 compatable doesn't. Thanks
    As far as I can see it's the one you have which isn't modded for the i5.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"