Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azizazooz View Post
    What weather widget is that you're using and can it be shared?

@iGeriya:Appreciate your front Iphone icon really very detailed,what do you think about a version without the glass frame

3. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (04-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Seriously ? Vicious Apple is becoming atrociously vicious. That's like writing with a marker on every i5 "You got facked for $800, thank you for purchasing".
    Haha, well I overstated things a bit. What I meant to say is that you can't restore and stay at 6.1.2, you HAVE to update to 6.1.3.... so poof jailbreak!

So yeah... if you like your jailbreak, restoring is not an option xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Ugh BDP.... Honestly don't know what to think about it. Everyone's been circlejerking about it on Reddit for so long. I installed it a week ago, really liked it, but ended up removing it because it didn't really do anything to improve my workflow and the settings profiles weren't really what I would have liked to have if I were to use a tweak like that. Then all his talk about it causing devices to go into boot loops and what not comes up, I'm just glad I ditched it before it had the chance to cause any permanent damage.
    Exact same story here... had no issues with it myself, but I didn't think it added anything (the brightness settings just made my life harder, if anything!) and so I removed it. Now I am glad that I did xD

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    nienque is anal too, remember ?
    Not about RAM, haha xD When I used BDP I just found myself zealously closing my apps ALL the time cause of that stupid RAM counter. I'd rather let Apple do it for me and not worry about it, tbh. Can't handle that much anal
    Last edited by nienque; 04-08-2013 at 11:00 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Pinoy (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Seagram View Post
    Me 2day...
    Think Jaku fits very well with nature walls, found me some real nice walls...

Can you please share this dock?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    Can you please share this dock?
    It's Sarif, a paid theme ($2) that is worth every penny!

Sarif | cody-lg (check out the mod 'dock small').

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), snakeeater01 (04-08-2013)

Last edited by Alfroggy; 04-08-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (04-08-2013), iGeriya (04-08-2013), jadaki (04-08-2013), macinmac (04-08-2013), Marvtheevil1 (04-08-2013), nnfdcane (04-08-2013), Pinoy (04-08-2013), radioBirdman (04-09-2013), Radmir Abilev (04-08-2013), sker@ (04-08-2013), snakeeater01 (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I suppose the cloth would make more sense if the steak were half eaten, or if there were leftovers. Cause then you would just have had dinner and after you were done, taken the cloth off your lap and tossed it onto the plate It would also solve the issue of the steak's size, cause if they were leftovers they would fit in the space that is left by the cloth and skewer. In fact, it would also mean that the empty skewer made more sense, as it had just been stripped off the meat for consumption

Also, seriously, without any cutlery...?
    Yes seriously, if I have teeth to rip the delicious meat, why bother with the cutlery. I am not a rude person at all but when it comes to steak the carnivore switch is turning on in my brain. While I'm grilling or cutting the meat, my family members even don't come near me, because my eyes are blinded by steak and I am rabid by hunger for meat, really

If you have a chance to visit Turkey, I will make a delicious barbecue for you, and you can taste it for yourself
    Hungry person is dangerous person in my opinion

And for the icon, you are right about the cloth and leftovers. It will be make more sense with the cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    @iGeryia - please just leave the steak icon the way it is... I don't want to even venture a guess on how many hours you've spent on this one icon. Personally, I would rather see you start working on something new than keep trying to satisfy everyone else's idea of perfection. It looks absolutely amazing. If you're happy with it... Move on to your next work of art.
    But he is damn right, just wanted to share my opinion.
    Just a little request tho, can you share the plate icon as it is empty? If you can't I understand. Thanks anyway mate

@Al:Nice work you do on the slider for Zoo Bru ,just say

13. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Today.

Knw wot..i got a same kinda setup on Jaku 2day!
    Wll post later, am mobile at da moment, bt its similar!
    Keep it bruv!!
    Nice SS..

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), DaRock (04-08-2013), snakeeater01 (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by azizazooz View Post
    Can you share that clock widget?

Haha, well I overstated things a bit. What I meant to say is that you can't restore and stay at 6.1.2, you HAVE to update to 6.1.3.... so poof jailbreak!

So yeah... if you like your jailbreak, restoring is not an option xD

Exact same story here... had no issues with it myself, but I didn't think it added anything (the brightness settings just made my life harder, if anything!) and so I removed it. Now I am glad that I did xD

Not about RAM, haha xD When I used BDP I just found myself zealously closing my apps ALL the time cause of that stupid RAM counter. I'd rather let Apple do it for me and not worry about it, tbh. Can't handle that much anal
    Rotfl, I'm shocked one of the 95% male posters on this thread didn't go there first. Well played nienque

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Pinoy (04-08-2013), Vicarious (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    I looked and didnt see it, but I was wondering if you can share your dock? TIA and love the iWidget
    Not sure if someone's answered you yet, but schnedi isn't going to be sharing stuff on ModMyi or Jaku for a while... I think that dock might be from his theme Ultimo HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    For me it allowed me to be rid of SB settings, which has a monster memory leak, and isn't functioning properly as far as clearing processes. It also flows seamlessly with Auxo which is probably one of my favorite tweaks. I think it will appeal more to those anal about Ram etc like myself.
    Yeah, I switched from SB Settings to NC Settings a long time ago, so I've been enjoying that a lot. But I find that clearing processes is largely placebo (Saurik agrees with this sentiment) along with many other things such as removing Launch Daemons and worrying too much about RAM, and in the end you'll only end up hurting your device's battery life if you're constantly clearing things out of the switcher. It really annoyed me that BDP emptied the switcher without asking first because I must have done it at least 5 times in the week that I used it. But yeah, if you're really interested in micromanaging your device, BDP does the job very well compared to SB and NC Settings.

My main issue with it was the "Outdoor," "Indoor," and "Sleeping" profiles and how limited they were both in quantity and function. Ideally, I would like something that detects my location, say a check every 30 minutes to reduce battery drain. That'll set the profile based on where I was (home, at school, work, etc) without needing me to remember to change it. I would have liked the ability to set up multiple profiles, ones for the three listed, and one for when I'm driving (that's the only time I ever turn on bluetooth). Essentially, it would have been Tasker (an app for Android) on iOS. BDP didn't even come close to reaching the finish line in that respect.

This all the way. iOS is already incredibly optimized (unlike Android) so I'm going to trust that it knows how to handle memory, the switcher, closing apps, and battery life better than I do.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Pinoy (04-08-2013), radioBirdman (04-09-2013)

Thanks

My main issue with it was the "Outdoor," "Indoor," and "Sleeping" profiles and how limited they were both in quantity and function. Ideally, I would like something that detects my location, say a check every 30 minutes to reduce battery drain. That'll set the profile based on where I was (home, at school, work, etc) without needing me to remember to change it. I would have liked the ability to set up multiple profiles, ones for the three listed, and one for when I'm driving (that's the only time I ever turn on bluetooth). Essentially, it would have been Tasker (an app for Android) on iOS. BDP didn't even come close to reaching the finish line in that respect.
    The BDP profiles were a good idea, but it required me to remember to switch profiles all the time :/ And of course it overrides the brightness settings.

I don't know if you use Cleverpin, but it's an app that disables the pin lock when you're on a 'friendly' network (e.g. your home network). If that app had the ability to turn off cellular data when I am at home, that'd be awesome. Then all I'd need to do is remember to switch WiFi off when I go out. But your idea for a tweak sounds even better. You should send tweets to some developers, see if any want to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Rotfl, I'm shocked one of the 95% male posters on this thread didn't go there first. Well played nienque
    LOL, if you spend much of your life in the company of like 80% males, you gotta adapt and be a bit of a pig too

Quote Originally Posted by cNone View Post
    If you have a chance to visit Turkey, I will make a delicious barbecue for you, and you can taste it for yourself
    Aaaaahhh, now I get it! I've been to Turkey once, a few years ago, and the food was delicious!
    Last edited by nienque; 04-08-2013 at 12:12 PM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Korazu (04-08-2013), radioBirdman (04-09-2013), Vicarious (04-08-2013)

Yeah, I switched from SB Settings to NC Settings a long time ago, so I've been enjoying that a lot. But I find that clearing processes is largely placebo (Saurik agrees with this sentiment) along with many other things such as removing Launch Daemons and worrying too much about RAM, and in the end you'll only end up hurting your device's battery life if you're constantly clearing things out of the switcher. It really annoyed me that BDP emptied the switcher without asking first because I must have done it at least 5 times in the week that I used it. But yeah, if you're really interested in micromanaging your device, BDP does the job very well compared to SB and NC Settings.
    Ya your absolutely right. Its more of an old habit that wont die. Back before we had so much readily available Ram it was of more service to my phone. Now that my phone sits between 600-700mb of ram, me removing daemons and clearing processes does me little to no service. Perhaps just a weird quirk of mine that it feels good to be at optimal performance always. Definitely not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    I wanted to bite on that comment. Just wasn't sure others would share my humor.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 04-08-2013 at 12:14 PM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Azjonnyg (04-08-2013), Korazu (04-08-2013), radioBirdman (04-09-2013), Vicarious (04-08-2013)

The BDP profiles were a good idea, but it required me to remember to switch profiles all the time :/ And of course it overrides the brightness settings.

I don't know if you use Cleverpin, but it's an app that disables the pin lock when you're on a 'friendly' network (e.g. your home network). If that app had the ability to turn off cellular data when I am at home, that'd be awesome. Then all I'd need to do is remember to switch WiFi off when I go out. But your idea for a tweak sounds even better. You should send tweets to some developers, see if any want to make it.
    Yeah, I always forgot to change the profiles, and I found myself getting back into the mode of wanting to micromanage things. It's not something that I'd want to get back into, I very much prefer an easy going, use as much battery and RAM mindset.

I used to use Cleverpin, but I currently rent a room out of a family's home. So, I'd rather not drop my phone somewhere and one of the family members finds it and messes around with it. I also don't go to my parent's home very often, maybe once or twice every 3 months, so I don't really need to have something like Cleverpin sitting on my device not getting used. But yeah, even if BDP could change profiles based on WiFi network/3G, that would be nice as well.

Regarding tweeting at devs, I don't really know where I'd start. I know that an iOS version of Tasker has been requested on /r/jailbreak once or twice, but I don't recall it ever being all that popular. I could always make a post on /r/TweakIdeas, but unfortunately that subreddit isn't all that popular. Also, twitter isn't very suited for long form messaging. I've been actively using it for 2 months, and that's my currently biggest gripe about it. I'm fine with the 140 limit when tweeting, but it's annoying to have to cut messages up when I'm DM'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Ya your absolutely right. Its more of an old habit that wont die. Back before we had so much readily available Ram it was of more service to my phone. Now that my phone sits between 600-700mb of ram, me removing daemons and clearing processes does me little to no service. Perhaps just a weird quirk of mine that it feels good to be at optimal performance always. Definitely not necessary.
    Yeah, I used to be like that as well. I adamantly stuck to SB Settings purely because of its processes toggle, but I made the switch to NC Settings in October and I've never looked back. It's nice to not have to constantly worry about battery or free RAM. Since I have an iPhone 4, I still have to charge it once a day, but I can typically make it through a full day on campus (as long as 12 hours) on a full charge. Depending on how much music I listen to I may have to charge it, but it's not hard to find an outlet since I'm usually sitting in a study lounge when I'm not in class.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Pinoy (04-08-2013)

I ran anal iOS iPhone on google and no hits were you guys....????

I thought BDP was pain in the ***.
    Agree on all counts-workflow disruption, profiles annoying, all of it

RM'd SBSettings once and for all when I found out I could move the useful toggle .dylibs to ncsettings and create/move icons for it to use (iBluever only comes w/SBStoggle) sad tho, Jamie's no longer working on updating it...
    But damnit, the NC wee app for SBSettings can't even center the icons!

Found workaround for Lockinfo 5 and interactive .html LS themes; install them in LockHTML. When loaded in winter board- resprings when loading, 4ever.
    Also, interactivity only functions when LockInfo screen is not showing (a recent update added that back in).
    That rules out the combined mode, and its hard to tell if its showing in notification only mode if there's no notifications.
    But it works!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Pinoy (04-08-2013), Vicarious (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    It's been bothering me for a while and maybe it's my imagination, but does the Newsstand icon shadow look a lot darker than the rest? I think I need Froggy's microscopic laser eyes.

Attachment 631158
    Please can you share your utilities folder icon?! 😀

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougal12578 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Please can you share your utilities folder icon?! ��
    It's the Springbot icon on the repo - Jaku Community Icons

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-08-2013), Dougal12578 (04-08-2013), heggs80 (04-08-2013)

Page 1208 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 208 708 1108 1158 119812061207120812091210 1218 1258 1308 ... LastLast