Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

[QUOTE=Alfroggy;6826897]

2. Jaku Essentials/Bundles/com.fissionmedia.budget/

Thanks but i was looking for an all dark black icon with a money design into it
    Last edited by leodgm; 04-07-2013 at 06:08 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leodgm For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013)

Lol why shout ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Lol why shout ?
    Sorry bro! Was not a shout lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leodgm For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i had never seen a user as heavy as you, dude...

i won't share it for the moment.... at least not in this thread.

so i won't post anymore in this thread, thanks Alfroggy.
    Sometimes it is really difficult to understand your Opinions but anyway...

Last edited by snakeeater01; 04-07-2013 at 06:21 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013), Azjonnyg (04-07-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

This icon is perfect. The steak, the diluted blood, the plate, the wood base... The shadows, AND THE CLOTH are all stunning ! The cloth feels realistically lightweight now, and the shape/ALL is perfect. Great job man !
    :respect:
    Words from the man ! Thanks Alex , did you check the very last version too ? Does the cloth still look lightweight ? and waiting for Nienque's review, hope it will be as much appreciated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    shnedi didn't appreciate my comment about his Andro HD Auxo2 theme. Either the part about it being a subtle Edgy or him self-promoting it.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (04-07-2013), iGeriya (04-07-2013), snakeeater01 (04-07-2013)

Understand Bru thanks for the explain and for your everytime effort
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 04-07-2013 at 06:40 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    Yup that's what I was looking for!
    No prob! Send it to me when you are on your pc!

Thanks!
    You have a pm with the modified HTML attached to it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    @Nienque : Does it look any better now ? Accuracy ?

Left is old, right is new ...

(image above is a link to the latest version)

Edit : Oh yeah, it's 5am lol, she must be sleeping. Have to wait tomorrow for a review.
    Yeah, the right is more realistic imo! Looking great ^^ Can't wait to have it on my homescreen, it will complement my other icons very well, I think!
    Last edited by nienque; 04-07-2013 at 06:55 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-07-2013), iGeriya (04-07-2013)

shnedi didn't appreciate my comment about his Andro HD Auxo2 theme. Either the part about it being a subtle Edgy or him self-promoting it.
    Oh I see now. Well, this thread is notorious for straight forward "blunt" critique. If someone is offended by that, then it was misinterpreted. Also, nothing wrong with self promotion. As long as its not an advertisement or an attempt to poach users... IMHO

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013), iGeriya (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    THANKS will try it now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    It's not letting me download it.. The page keeps on loading for ever..
    Last edited by leodgm; 04-07-2013 at 07:10 AM.

why, because i don't wanna share?

i don't care about the comments to my theme.

but what really bothers me was

1- that about "self-promoting", i wasn't, because i didn't replied to the users who asked me about the name of that auxo, i've never spammed a thread with another theme (not even with my own).

this was not to me but

2- the comment to the guy who posted a screenshot and you replied something like: "that widget is set to french and zooropalg's location, take your time to set your layout before posting"

why you care about that? so i cannot post a screenshot with a widget set in other language and location?

just wanted to clarify it

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Oh I see now. Well, this thread is notorious for straight forward "blunt" critique. If someone is offended by that, then it was misinterpreted. Also, nothing wrong with self promotion. As long as its not an advertisement or an attempt to poach users... IMHO

i know, but he (alfroggy) reply to every post in this thread? i know he likes to help but sometimes he says nonsense things.

it's like if now i say: Hey Alfroggy why you don't make widgets/modds/icons or whatever and share? because i haven't seen anything from you!! i bet that wouldn't be right to say.

so sometimes we should keep comments for ourselves.

no drama intended, just my opinion. sorry for my english :P
    Last edited by Schnedi; 04-07-2013 at 08:14 AM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013), Dalvar3 (04-07-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-07-2013), Krima (04-07-2013), P0R7ER (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    Is there a way, and if so how, to delete that TIME & DATE in the middle of the SB, that is part of this nice mod by Mone? Would appreciate if you could tell me what to delete from the Wallpaper.html TIA! Attachment 630708
    Hi leo, in the case it's not answered so far .. simply add a .. display: none; .. in style part of the script for all what you don't want to show on your display.

Here for clock and date ..

SPAN#clock
    {
    display: none;
    font-family: Default1;
    color: #fff;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;
    font-size:32px;
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#666), to(transparent), color-stop(0.4, #666));
    }

SPAN#date
    {
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 21px;
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#666), to(transparent), color-stop(0.4, #666));
    }

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (04-07-2013), Alfroggy (04-07-2013), nnfdcane (04-07-2013)

iGeriya, for the steak icon I have some critics too. IMHO the steak is too realistic for the plate as the plate looks more like ''iconish''. I think a subtle iconifying the steak and resizing it to cover the 2/3 of the plate and remove the cloth (cloth looks amazing but not with the plate and the knife). And the knife is useless with a steak because I eat my steaks without anything (bare hands, yeah I am a real carnivore when it comes to steak ). I think the knife and the cloth is crowding the icon. Just a humble critic, I don't want to be look like a person who doesn't appreciate the hard work. The detail on the cloth is amazing I must say, but not in this plate. May be at some other work like a flag icon?

I am using it for my food applications folder anyway, and really thanks for the great contributions to the Jaku.

Could anyone help me find icons that go well with the wallpaper I'm using here, only a few go well with it: Music, Clock, Messages, Reminders....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cNone View Post
    iGeriya, for the steak icon I have some critics too. IMHO the steak is too realistic for the plate as the plate looks more like ''iconish''. I think a subtle iconifying the steak and resizing it to cover the 2/3 of the plate and remove the cloth (cloth looks amazing but not with the plate and the knife). And the knife is useless with a steak because I eat my steaks without anything (bare hands, yeah I am a real carnivore when it comes to steak ). I think the knife and the cloth is crowding the icon. Just a humble critic, I don't want to be look like a person who doesn't appreciate the hard work. The detail on the cloth is amazing I must say, but not in this plate. May be at some other work like a flag icon?

I am using it for my food applications folder anyway, and really thanks for the great contributions to the Jaku.
    I suppose the cloth would make more sense if the steak were half eaten, or if there were leftovers. Cause then you would just have had dinner and after you were done, taken the cloth off your lap and tossed it onto the plate It would also solve the issue of the steak's size, cause if they were leftovers they would fit in the space that is left by the cloth and skewer. In fact, it would also mean that the empty skewer made more sense, as it had just been stripped off the meat for consumption

Also, seriously, without any cutlery...?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Hi leo, in the case it's not answered so far .. simply add a .. display: none; .. in style part of the script for all what you don't want to show on your display.

Here for clock and date ..

SPAN#clock
    {
    font-size:32px;
    }

SPAN#date
    {
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 21px;
    }
    thanks Mone! I finally managed to work it out! Looks way better now for the setup I have! It's just an awesome weather widget! Great work Mone!!

Was wondering if you have another wall that doesn't have that "line" that you can see behind the first row of iconsImageUploadedByModMyi1365341053.884975.jpg

TIA!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to leodgm For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013)

@Schnedinly my Opinion in your promotions at UltimoHD you post this widget so people think it is part of Ultimo?

Ultimo HD

@leo - without that shadow

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-07-2013), snakeeater01 (04-07-2013)

@Schnedinly my Opinion in your promotions at UltimoHD you post this widget so people think it is part of Ultimo?

Ultimo HD

i usually share all the widgets i modify. not only for 1 theme. and if anyone says it's not true, that person is lying!

i'll share that widget when it's ready.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

alobaid6 (04-07-2013), ecofrankenstein (04-07-2013), P0R7ER (04-07-2013)

Page 1200 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 200 700 1100 1150 119011981199120012011202 1210 1250 1300 ... LastLast