Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #23241
    Thank you.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (03-30-2013)

  3. #23242
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    So the chatkit is zipped and ready I just need to get to a computer to upload to Dropbox. I used elements from the already existing jaku SMS theme as well as the edius chat bubbles. I will upload within the hour. If lok or the creator of the other SMS theme have any issues I will take it down.
    it looks really sweet man

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (03-30-2013)

  5. #23243
    I have a bitesms theme somewhere on my computer as well, just gotta track it down. Almost home to my pc :-)

  6. #23244
    -img_0728.pngAnyone know why on mone's jaku theme 2 I get this white line on the right of the screen? It's barely noticeable in the image, but if you look on the right very edge of the screen, you can see it's there.
    Last edited by Nimzerz; 03-31-2013 at 12:32 AM.

  7. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
    -img_0728.pngAnyone know why on mone's jaku theme 2 I get this white line on the right of the screen? It's barely noticeable in the image, but if you look on the right very edge of the screen, you can see it's there.
    I'm not sure but something is a bit wonky about those two icons top right. One sits lower than the other?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013)

  9. #23246
    Green Apple jenra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 42 Times in 22 Posts

    Created these three Nimble Quest Icon...
    Was gonna make more but I got tired maybe tomorrow






    Edit
    Heres Another one!
    Last edited by jenra; 03-31-2013 at 04:06 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenra For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013), Vicarious (03-31-2013)

  11. #23247
    Quote Originally Posted by jenra View Post
    Created these three Nimble Quest Icon...
    Was gonna make more but I got tired maybe tomorrow



    They look great thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
    -img_0728.pngAnyone know why on mone's jaku theme 2 I get this white line on the right of the screen? It's barely noticeable in the image, but if you look on the right very edge of the screen, you can see it's there.
    Looks like an image the code is calling isn't there or is misnamed and can't be displayed.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (03-31-2013)

  13. #23248
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Cydia icon please...thanks

  14. #23249
    A new iCleanner icon that i made so everyone to be happy Here are two version, an A5 and an A5X processor.

    iCleanner Preview



    Donate if you apreciate my work.

  15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

    8lias (03-31-2013), Alfroggy (03-31-2013), bdbus (03-31-2013), bill_viper (03-31-2013), Darrenrooster (04-04-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-31-2013), meth357 (08-21-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (03-31-2013), nnfdcane (03-31-2013), radioBirdman (03-31-2013), Radmir Abilev (03-31-2013), sickchris714 (03-31-2013), snakeeater01 (03-31-2013), Vicarious (03-31-2013)

  16. #23250
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    So the chatkit is zipped and ready I just need to get to a computer to upload to Dropbox. I used elements from the already existing jaku SMS theme as well as the edius chat bubbles. I will upload within the hour. If lok or the creator of the other SMS theme have any issues I will take it down.
    Cool, can't wait!

  17. #23251
    Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    Cydia icon please...thanks
    It's an earlier one from Jaku.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  18. #23252
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It's an earlier one from Jaku.
    Yes I know, how can I get it?

    One more thing, how can I change status bar background? I have a nice png skin but I don't know where to insert it. Thanks
    Last edited by broflok; 03-31-2013 at 07:59 AM.

  19. #23253
    Hey guys, great news!

    Thanks to The.Drifter, the digital live clock widget works now!

    Here is a SS: Attachment 628729

    Here is the modified widget:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p342w321nz...2h-Working.zip

    I also removed the date that showed up at the bottom, it's just commented out in the code so you can easily get that back...

    The best part is...when you put it over an app icon, the app still opens!!

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    1jono (03-31-2013), Alfroggy (03-31-2013), alobaid6 (03-31-2013), broflok (04-01-2013), P0R7ER (03-31-2013)

  21. #23254
    Quote Originally Posted by broflok View Post
    Yes I know, how can I get it?

    One more thing, how can I change status bar background? I have a nice png skin but I don't know where to insert it. Thanks
    It's part of the theme so you can't distribute Lokheed's work.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013)

  23. #23255
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Hey guys, great news!

    Thanks to The.Drifter, the digital live clock widget works now!

    Here is a SS: Attachment 628729

    Here is the modified widget:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p342w321nz...2h-Working.zip

    I also removed the date that showed up at the bottom, it's just commented out in the code so you can easily get that back...

    The best part is...when you put it over an app icon, the app still opens!!
    Is there anyway I can upload this to the repo?

  24. #23256
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    It's part of the theme so you can't distribute Lokheed's work.
    So how to use the status bar skin as the one on the picture, because i have exactly same.
    Do I need something from cydia?

    -afg47ga.png

  25. #23257
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Anyone still having the original .psd template ? I saved over it by mistake. Just to spare me some times to reset it to defaut settings.

  26. #23258
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 593 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    I'm on a Recipe App. I made the plate but I don't know what to put in it. Looking through google. Anyone has a dish he'd like to see on an icon ? I'll design it, in the worst situation I'll paint it, but please, no pasta or couscous dish or anything that requires many details. I'm more thinking of desserts ...

    In process :

    - Nienque's Wooden dock
    - Wide size matching wooden wall
    - Recipes
    - 500+ recipes
    - i5 white

    Did I forget anything ?
    How about the Dutch national dish, fries and mayonnaise? :P

  27. #23259
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    How about the Dutch national dish, fries and mayonnaise? :P
    Lol, nice idea, I personally consider raw herring in raw oignons to be the national dutch dish :P ! I like it. I'll check whether fries or herring is the easiest. I'll go for the easiest !

    PS : Still need the original template. I reset it myself but I just saved over it again xD !

  28. #23260
    Sorry folks, my bad. My kid distracted me.
    Last edited by macinmac; 03-31-2013 at 12:33 PM.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2013), iGeriya (03-31-2013), Vicarious (03-31-2013)

Page 1163 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 163 663 1063 1113 115311611162116311641165 1173 1213 1263 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •