+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by radioBirdman I meant to ask if you had resized the image but it was an after thought and I had stopped caring. I did help. I offered
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I meant to ask if you had resized the image but it was an after thought and I had stopped caring.
    I did help. I offered advice on what seemed to be a question about an iPhone/iPod Jaku problem. Alfroggy offered advice also.
    Later you revealed it was a home-made iPad port, which was pretty important information that you hadn't provided in your original post. My iPad advice is (as I said earlier) wait for Lok to release it.
    My overall advice is "provide as much information as you can when asking for help and follow @ck5um on twitter for further info (as I believe the OP in this thread does suggest)"...

Edit - that should say "I did OFFER help" rather than "I did help"..

I made the folder background myself. It's my attempt at balancing between light & dark so the icons all stand out as they should. I'll upload it in a sec if you like.
    Yep as Al said it is the older, blue UI Alert thing. I like blue stuff on my phone lately.
    Yea, I know what you mean about the light/dark-thanks for sharing it!

I'm trying to find a good alert UI as well...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's that folder background. It is named for Folder Enhancer, rather than a default folder background. The math grid pattern came from subtlepatterns.com I believe.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23962560/iPh...derBG%402x.zip

4. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

those loading screens are awesome! my safari icon is in there too i was looking at the alts and i saw the white one with the red bevel..wasn't that done by the fellow who respects females?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), Vicarious (03-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Woah. I thought my Dad was a weird one.
    Not to compare but I remember when I turned 18 my Dad said he was going to help me out with rent etc with $100/month since he had never paid any child support when my Mum left him (when I was 2)... I got a grand total of $100.
    Awouch, my dad did, but he hasn't any excuses, he's one of the wealthiest man I know (and raised us as poor). Yet, he's the greediest man ever. My mom got so much pwned by the divorce that sometimes I wanna sue my dad just for that because it left my mother into some deep, extremely deep and painful troubles when he's having such a great time here right in between his strong middle life crisis (beauty creams and all LMAO).

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Ha. Dads. They can be so sh#tty. I'm that sort of dad as well.
    Lol, don't ever compare yourself to my father. The first time my girlfriend heard him through my phone's speakers it took me two hours to fix it up and asked my dad to NEVER never act again like he's a cool guy because I had to apologize for his behavior. Now after a few months she's the one who wants to sue him because she's still shocked xD !

Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Take it easy man people here are real friendly.
    You will get all the help you need.

Ne need to run off and criticism is not what you're getting its just people responding to what you posted and made an educated guess
    from that.

Peace
    All friendly. Always ! But some of us might stick to this thread like me (only one post out of the jaku thread in a year). It happens we behave too directful and offend some people who kindly ask for help. Don't leave man, there's always someone to help, always .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (03-30-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    those loading screens are awesome! my safari icon is in there too i was looking at the alts and i saw the white one with the red bevel..wasn't that done by the fellow who respects females?
    Thanks! It means a lot that it's being so positively received by the community here.

I just went through and grabbed all of the icons I thought were good.
    Last edited by Vicarious; 03-30-2013 at 04:47 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), darkenmyday (03-30-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

Thanks

I'm on a Recipe App. I made the plate but I don't know what to put in it. Looking through google. Anyone has a dish he'd like to see on an icon ? I'll design it, in the worst situation I'll paint it, but please, no pasta or couscous dish or anything that requires many details. I'm more thinking of desserts ...

In process :

- Nienque's Wooden dock
    - Wide size matching wooden wall
    - Recipes
    - 500+ recipes
    - i5 white

Did I forget anything ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

aransh (03-31-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

..wasn't that done by the fellow who respects females?
    LOL... That one fellow in the entire thread
    Joking joking! I love females! Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Awouch, my dad did, but he hasn't any excuses, he's one of the wealthiest man I know (and raised us as poor). Yet, he's the greediest man ever. My mom got so much pwned by the divorce that sometimes I wanna sue my dad just for that because it left my mother into some deep, extremely deep and painful troubles when he's having such a great time here right in between his strong middle life crisis (beauty creams and all LMAO).

Lol, don't ever compare yourself to my father. The first time my girlfriend heard him through my phone's speakers it took me two hours to fix it up and asked my dad to NEVER never act again like he's a cool guy because I had to apologize for his behavior. Now after a few months she's the one who wants to sue him because she's still shocked xD !

All friendly. Always ! But some of us might stick to this thread like me (only one post out of the jaku thread in a year). It happens we behave too directful and offend some people who kindly ask for help. Don't leave man, there's always someone to help, always .
    Yeah my Dad has been a major douche over the years. I learned a lot about how not to be a parent/husband from him. I'm far from perfect at either job but I'm glad I'm not him.

And it's true. We do try to help. Some of us can be a bit blunt sometimes. Especially as this is pretty much the extent of the MMi forums that we use.. but we do try to help.
    No one was critical toward the guy either. I was pretty confused as to how the request for help was presented but I didn't see any criticism.
    If I was being critical it would have been obvious.
    I'm keen to get Jaku on my kid's iPad as much as the next guy but I think waiting for the real deal is the best option. Lok is a perfectionist and I'm pretty sure it will be perfect when it is released next month.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013), Vicarious (03-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Thanks! It means a lot that it's being so positively received by the community here.

I just went through and grabbed all of the icons I thought were good.
    that's quite the compliment! my PS skills are pretty amateur so i'm glad someone digs it

[QUOTE=radioBirdman;6813670]LOL... That one fellow in the entire thread
    Joking joking! I love females! Too much.

you can never love the ladies too much

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), Vicarious (03-30-2013)

Thanks

I'm on a Recipe App. I made the plate but I don't know what to put in it. Looking through google. Anyone has a dish he'd like to see on an icon ? I'll design it, in the worst situation I'll paint it, but please, no pasta or couscous dish or anything that requires many details. I'm more thinking of desserts ...

In process :

- Nienque's Wooden dock
    - Wide size matching wooden wall
    - Recipes
    - 500+ recipes
    - i5 white

Did I forget anything ?
    Iron Man Battery.....idk if that was you or not...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013)

Thanks

that's quite the compliment! my PS skills are pretty amateur so i'm glad someone digs it
    Ha, all the compliments to me are even more meaningful. All I did was copy Bryan's layer styles and applied a couple clipping masks. And the icons I make for myself are all copy and paste jobs, nothing original or worth sharing.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), darkenmyday (03-30-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Iron Man Battery.....idk if that was you or not...
    Yeaaaah ! Totally ! Perhaps someone took the request in parallel also, but I'm on it ... Well almost, I have the idea but didn't lay down anything yet. I don't push myself too much when I struggle in the making of a project. If it get stuck, I leave it for a few hours/days and get back to it whenever i feel it good. That's why the wall and dock are still in Process.

EDIT : Radiobirdman : I see what you've bee thorugh now . On my side, despite what it seems my father is extremely sweet and nice and he loves us. But he's socialy unadapted or almost socially unable. When I asked him if in my future I'll ever need financial help, will he help me. He answered me that it'll depends, because h'll have a new family and new kids. Hahahaha Even today I laugh about it. I didn't take it badly yet it may be really hard for someone else than me to see through his words and realize that no, he'll never leave me behind for real but he's consciousless, he doesn't know what or how he says what and its impact. Besides, I learnt by my father and my mother too how not to be as bad with my future family lol. It was catastrophic to me. So yeah, I could complain hours about him but I can't say he's a bad man in the end. Hopefully you manage your family better now and I hope to do the same !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-30-2013 at 05:43 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ecofrankenstein's Avatar
    Thanks

EDIT : Radiobirdman : I see what you've bee thorugh now . On my side, despite what it seems my father is extremely sweet and nice and he loves us. But he's socialy unadapted or almost socially unable. When I asked him if in my future I'll ever need financial help, will he help me. He answered me that it'll depends, because h'll have a new family and new kids. Hahahaha Even today I laugh about it. I didn't take it badly yet it may be really hard for someone else than me to see through his words and realize that no, he'll never leave me behind for real but he's consciousless, he doesn't know what or how he says what and its impact. Besides, I learnt by my father and my mother too how not to be as bad with my future family lol. It was catastrophic to me. So yeah, I could complain hours about him but I can't say he's a bad man in the end. Hopefully you manage your family better now and I hope to do the same !
    I know this wasn't meant at anyone else, but it caught my attention. You could say I'm in the same situation with my father, except I'm not as compassionate as you. I have a question for you, and you don't have to answer but, did it screw up your perception of the world because of the kind of father you have (or better yet, the lack of father you have)? Did you ever forgive him for being the way he is?

Thanks

Yeaaaah ! Totally ! Perhaps someone took the request in parallel also, but I'm on it ... Well almost, I have the idea but didn't lay down anything yet. I don't push myself too much when I struggle in the making of a project. If it get stuck, I leave it for a few hours/days and get back to it whenever i feel it good. That's why the wall and dock are still in Process.

Cool! It sounds like a great battery idea!!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

My Easter wallpaper.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-31-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013), sker@ (03-31-2013), snakeeater01 (03-31-2013), Vicarious (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    My Easter wallpaper.

Very jealous my Jaku doesn't look like this

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone share these chat bubbles?
    Sorry I have been meaning to package them neatly I have a chatkit folder of this, but its got a lot of unnecessary images that I kept while making it. If someone has a stock chatkit I can streamline it so that people don't have to do any editing themselves, I've been really busy sorry for the tease:-/

Wish this iconoclasm layout was perfectly aligned with infinidock. Guess I will have to make my own layout

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364691969.461608.jpg

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    I know this wasn't meant at anyone else, but it caught my attention. You could say I'm in the same situation with my father, except I'm not as compassionate as you. I have a question for you, and you don't have to answer but, did it screw up your perception of the world because of the kind of father you have (or better yet, the lack of father you have)? Did you ever forgive him for being the way he is?
    Let's keep this conversation by PMs guys, or we'll have to open a psy section here . Check your inbox later on

Cool! It sounds like a great battery idea!!
    ... Were you kidding me or did you really mean it :P ?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    Sorry I have been meaning to package them neatly I have a chatkit folder of this, but its got a lot of unnecessary images that I kept while making it. If someone has a stock chatkit I can streamline it so that people don't have to do any editing themselves, I've been really busy sorry for the tease:-/

Wish this iconoclasm layout was perfectly aligned with infinidock. Guess I will have to make my own layout

Attachment 628618
    Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v3ohzfcrf....framework.zip

Let's keep this conversation by PMs guys, or we'll have to open a psy section here . Check your inbox later on

... Were you kidding me or did you really mean it :P ?
    Haha well it does sound like a cool idea...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Haha well it does sound like a cool idea...
    Yeah I got it after I submitted the post . I was off context .

Thanks

Yeah I got it after I submitted the post . I was off context .
    Haha gotcha...

Also, I know I posted about a live digital clock widget here earlier....the one that would be able to be on top of an app icon, and still open.

I found something like it, but analog, it works with perpagehtml+ so idk if you guys can get it to work-I couldn't...

It's here if you guys wanna have a go at it: [Release] Legacy for iOS ~ by The Legacy Team

37. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013)