+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Azjonnyg That is zui Mac no gloss. My favorite CK theme and the only one I've used since finding it :-) Attachment 627481 Could someone share these
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    That is zui Mac no gloss. My favorite CK theme and the only one I've used since finding it :-)

Attachment 627481
    Could someone share these chat bubbles?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (03-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 431 Posts

Lol, I like how some people talk to me on deviantArt : "Fix this and make white version"
    ... I'm not your dog and you don't pay me b!tch ! I'm getting slightly sick of those people. I somehow hope it's the lack of proper english expressions and syntaxes that make them speak to me this way.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-30-2013), Alfroggy (03-30-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-30-2013), Iphone ie (03-30-2013), Korazu (03-30-2013), macinmac (03-30-2013), nienque (03-31-2013)

Thanks

Sorry Alex. I just can't wait white version and I wanted to say jokingly. Once again, I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Radmir Abilev; 03-30-2013 at 01:14 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Radmir Abilev For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Domo The Journey

Hello Kitty Kawaii Town

It's kind of a copy-paste, but i liked the original icon

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Groinchurn For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), IrobertI (03-30-2013), Sad_Cat (03-31-2013), Vicarious (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seagram View Post
    Choose transparent background in the slider alt from the unlockize app.

Typo 5 in cydia, its for iphone 5 but i use unlockize tweak, so it goes very well with iphone 4 aswell.
    Sorry meant to say I'm on iPhone 5...Unlockize sends my phone into safe mode lol!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Sorry meant to say I'm on iPhone 5...Unlockize sends my phone into safe mode lol!
    Ah ok, try fold to unlock tweak if u want some different ways to unlock, maybe that works...

But u dont need the tweak with the ls theme "Typo 5" if u have iphone 5.

Thanks

Hey guys, I made some loading screens for Jaku!

Heavily inspired (read as I used his layer styles in his PSD templates because I'm s**t at Photoshop) by Bryan's Dark Grain Loading Screens and nienque's recent post showing her loading screens.

And in the spirit of Jakurepo, I made a total of 112 screens for the stock apps. Originally it was for Reddit, but I'm sharing here as well because I'm sure there's at least few people who'd like to use this.

Jaku Loading Screens Dropbox

Obligatory
    Last edited by Vicarious; 03-30-2013 at 01:31 PM.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-30-2013), 8lias (03-30-2013), ahh_boi (04-06-2013), Alfroggy (03-30-2013), alobaid6 (03-30-2013), Darrenrooster (04-04-2013), Groinchurn (03-30-2013), Iphone ie (03-30-2013), JerryCooP (03-31-2013), Krima (03-30-2013), map1978 (03-30-2013), meth357 (08-21-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013), s22lane (03-31-2013), sickchris714 (03-30-2013), snakeeater01 (03-30-2013), zplit (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seagram View Post
    Ah ok, try fold to unlock tweak if u want some different ways to unlock, maybe that works...

But u dont need the tweak with the ls theme "Typo 5" if u have iphone 5.
    I'm using Unlock but all I'm trying to do is remove the arrow from the lock screen! No other tweaks work on iPhone 5 unfortunately!

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Korazu View Post
    Currently Jaku is the only main theme installed. I might have to agree on the re-install, however Jaku is not on my phone but my iPad. I am working on my own little port while we wait for the supported version. So getting back to the original question, what is the file name that is causing said shadow? They are quite annoying.

Attachment 628474
    Ok.. So that icon you posted earlier was a screenshot from an iPad? Not one of the devices supported by Jaku?
    You've put an iPhone theme on an iPad and you wonder why the icons don't look right? And you ask here for help without feeling the need to mention that?

My advice... April is not very far away. Wait for the official release.

Edit - looking at your new attachment it looks like you have a non-Retina iPad so I guess you will have to make your own port anyway, even when Jaku for iPad is released. Bummer.
    At least it will be easier to downscale the official release than to port a Retina iPhone theme to a non-Retina iPad..?
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 03-30-2013 at 02:28 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radmir Abilev View Post
    Sorry Alex. I just can't wait white version and I wanted to say jokingly. Once again, I'm sorry.
    LOl, it's cool don't worry, I don't hold this sort of things. But when I'm getting overbooked with icon requests and everybody asking me for slight changes here and there, makes me a bit nervous.
    Each release asks me : to save a .psd, a .png, to make a preview img, to upload the .png and preview file on imageshack/imgur, upload the .psd, .png(s) on my DropBox, then make a message with a link-preview here, then I upload them on the repo with the proper download url link, then upload it on dA, write a desciption including direct links to jaku's site, william's site, my artist page on the repo and the repo. And when someones asks me for a change, or when I update an icon myself it asks me to :
    Delete old versions from imageshack/imgur, save a new .psd, a new .png, a new preview image, I have to upload them all again on imageshack/imgur, then on the Dropbox, then make a new message here to notify the update, then update it on the repo with a new download link url, and finally I upload the new preview img on dA.

It's must not be as long to do as what Bryan&Co does on the repo (code and all), but all these steps are so repeating that it drives crazy, easily, when you just ended the upload of the last update and someones drops from nowhere asking for a little something that requires me to start all over again. Tht's why I got mad at you when you told me about the speakers and camera on the i5 lol. Although I did fix it, I didn't upload it yet, I'll do it next time I upload an icon. You're the only one who noticed it lol so I don't care yet.

About the white i5, unfortunatly Radmir you'll have to wait quite a time because my computer crashed whilst sleeping ... and bad luck I didn't save the white i5 icon at all ... I never shut down my compter and I didn't expect it this time. I usually save everything, even if I just go to the bathroom. But I wasn't happy enough yet with the work so I didn't bother saving. So I jumped to another icon i was supposed to finish a week ago. And I'm also trying to finish Nienque's dock which was asked to me a months ago at least.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Ok.. So that icon you posted earlier was a screenshot from an iPad? Not one of the devices supported by Jaku?
    You've put an iPhone theme on an iPad and you wonder why the icons don't look right? And you ask here for help without feeling the need to mention that?

Yes ... April. Months of New. Months of surprises. And months of my birthday Gosh ! I act like a kid this year and asked for a new computer to daddy and my step mom ;'( !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-30-2013 at 02:27 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Radmir Abilev (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Yes ... April. Months of New. Months of surprises. And months of my birthday Gosh ! I act like a kid this year and asked for a new computer to daddy and my step mom ;'( !
    Lol I hope you get your new computer. My birthday is in May. I'd quite like a Mac Book Pro w/ Retina display, but it is much more likely I'll get a $20 gift card ;P

19. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Lol I hope you get your new computer. My birthday is in May. I'd quite like a Mac Book Pro w/ Retina display, but it is much more likely I'll get a $20 gift card ;P
    Lol, that's usually how it happens for me to. But I have quite a strange dad who sometimes think it's cool to give my Musicman JP-6 '08 limited edition guitar to an unknown neighbour who sold it back. So he owes me and I'm getting every penny back ! I just use the birthday date as an excuse. He also gave my mother's car to a maid, car that was supposed to be mine lol. He also gave away our whole childhood that my mother packed before we leave our house. I love him ... Not saying that I struggled making him admitting that the loss of my $2 500 guitar isn't my fault ... how could it even be?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Lol, that's usually how it happens for me to. But I have quite a strange dad who sometimes think it's cool to give my Musicman JP-6 '08 limited edition guitar to an unknown neighbour who sold it back. So he owes me and I'm getting every penny back ! I just use the birthday date as an excuse. He also gave my mother's car to a maid, car that was supposed to be mine lol. He also gave away our whole childhood that my mother packed before we leave our house. I love him ... Not saying that I struggled making him admitting that the loss of my $2 500 guitar isn't my fault ... how could it even be?
    Woah. I thought my Dad was a weird one.

Not to compare but I remember when I turned 18 my Dad said he was going to help me out with rent etc with $100/month since he had never paid any child support when my Mum left him (when I was 2)... I got a grand total of $100.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,123 Times in 3,432 Posts

Ha. Dads. They can be so sh#tty. I'm that sort of dad as well.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-30-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013), Vicarious (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Ha. Dads. They can be so sh#tty. I'm that sort of dad as well.
    Lol
    I wasn't all that great at it for the first couple of months either. I've made up for it since though. My little homie is always going to be my first priority

Here's some Jaku to make up for the off-topic

Jaku for iOS 5-img_0857.pngJaku for iOS 5-img_0859.pngJaku for iOS 5-img_0861.pngJaku for iOS 5-img_0862.png

Oh and speaking of dads/kids... the sequel to Trucks by my son's favourite developers Duck Duck Moose is out and it looks rad!

Introducing More Trucks! | Duck Duck Moose
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 03-30-2013 at 03:18 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-30-2013), jadaki (03-30-2013)

Thanks

Edit - looking at your new attachment it looks like you have a non-Retina iPad so I guess you will have to make your own port anyway, even when Jaku for iPad is released. Bummer.
    At least it will be easier to downscale the official release than to port a Retina iPhone theme to a non-Retina iPad..?
    Thanks for not helping. Whether I would decide to wait or not, is my choice, either way. I didn't see a big flashing neon sign that said iPad release in April and as being a new user to this theme how would I? There you go assuming again that I don't have a newer retina device (iPad 4 is retina isn't it? *sarcastic*) as I decided to resize the image of my screenshot so I didn't have to upload a large sized file.

I think I will move away from this thread with all the great help and criticism that is provided. Enjoy.

Thanks

Lol
    I wasn't all that great at it for the first couple of months either. I've made up for it since though. My little homie is always going to be my first priority

Here's some Jaku to make up for the off-topic

Attachment 628563Attachment 628564Attachment 628565Attachment 628566

Oh and speaking of dads/kids... the sequel to Trucks by my son's favourite developers Duck Duck Moose is out and it looks rad!

Introducing More Trucks! | Duck Duck Moose
    What folder background is that?

Also, is that the default Jaku popup? Idk cause I have another UI theme on top of Jaku...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,123 Times in 3,432 Posts

It's the former Jaku popup.

Since the update trend William has kept going lately the popup is the dark one you know.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 Times in 663 Posts

Thanks for not helping. Whether I would decide to wait or not, is my choice, either way. I didn't see a big flashing neon sign that said iPad release in April and as being a new user to this theme how would I? There you go assuming again that I don't have a newer retina device (iPad 4 is retina isn't it? *sarcastic*) as I decided to resize the image of my screenshot so I didn't have to upload a large sized file.

I think I will move away from this thread with all the great help and criticism that is provided. Enjoy.
    Take it easy man people here are real friendly.
    You will get all the help you need.

Ne need to run off and criticism is not what you're getting its just people responding to what you posted and made an educated guess
    from that.

Peace

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-30-2013), Alfroggy (03-30-2013), iGeriya (03-30-2013), radioBirdman (03-30-2013)

Thanks

I meant to ask if you had resized the image but it was an after thought and I had stopped caring.
    I did help. I offered advice on what seemed to be a question about an iPhone/iPod Jaku problem. Alfroggy offered advice also.
    Later you revealed it was a home-made iPad port, which was pretty important information that you hadn't provided in your original post. My iPad advice is (as I said earlier) wait for Lok to release it.
    My overall advice is "provide as much information as you can when asking for help and follow @ck5um on twitter for further info (as I believe the OP in this thread does suggest)"...

Edit - that should say "I did OFFER help" rather than "I did help"..

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    What folder background is that?

Also, is that the default Jaku popup? Idk cause I have another UI theme on top of Jaku...
    I made the folder background myself. It's my attempt at balancing between light & dark so the icons all stand out as they should. I'll upload it in a sec if you like.
    Yep as Al said it is the older, blue UI Alert thing. I like blue stuff on my phone lately.
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 03-30-2013 at 04:06 PM.