Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #23121
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    @Cornelutz_rtm. I just realized it's my latest wooden base lol, so actually I understand the purpose of this high constrast (more crude, less soft), but I think it'll work better if this step is added in the middle of the process of this base (when you still have the .psd). I'll try to fix it for you, or maybe you want to it on your own and have my PSD ? it depends if you understand the files within and why this or that layer is supposed to be here.

    Beyond this, I've remade the i5 icons with a smaller screen and a bigger Home button. The purpose is to add a thin border layer within the template to fake the font glass ending edges as someone on the forum told me it looks like the glass goes above the aluminium edges.

    Here there are. I made a new pack including four. I got rid off the darker versions in this one but they're still available in old format (small home and huge screen) on the Jaku Repo.


    EDIT : Sorry guys, I didn't notice until now, the first row on the preview WASN'T the new i5 remake, bu a former version I had done yesterday evening. I fixed the preview below and on dA. Although the previaw was wrong, the package included the right icons, so no REdownload needed , it was just a wrong preview.



    Once I had the feel of the first version to be too small I just couldn't hold myself to redo it :S ... obsessional.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-29-2013 at 04:45 PM.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), bobright (03-29-2013), darkenmyday (03-29-2013), Darrenrooster (04-01-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-29-2013), Iphone ie (03-29-2013), map1978 (03-29-2013), meth357 (08-21-2013), snakeeater01 (03-29-2013), zplit (03-29-2013)

  3. #23122
    I use uploadr from the App Store. It copies the pic you want right to your clipboard, all you have to do us paste it with [IMG] in front and [/IMG] at the end. Comes out nice & clear


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), broflok (03-29-2013), meth357 (08-21-2013), Vicarious (03-29-2013)

  5. #23123
    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    @Cornelutz_rtm. I just realized it's my latest wooden base lol, so actually I understand the purpose of this high constrast (more crude, less soft), but I think it'll work better if this step is added in the middle of the process of this base (when you still have the .psd). I'll try to fix it for you, or maybe you want to it on your own and have my PSD ? it depends if you understand the files within and why this or that layer is supposed to be here.
    I would be glad if you would send me the psd made in your way, and see how it looks and maybe make something in my way and we would see how is the best result.

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Beyond this, I've remade the i5 icons with a smaller screen and a bigger Home button. The purpose is to add a thin border layer within the template to fake the font glass ending edges as someone on the forum told me it looks like the glass goes above the aluminium edges.

    Here there are. I made a new pack including four. I got rid off the darker versions in this one but they're still available in old format (small home and huge screen) on the Jaku Repo.



    Once I had the feel of the first version to be too small I just couldn't hold myself to redo it :S ... obsessional.
    this are great, but in my opinion i would like that glass effect to be less visible and to not end on the aluminium sides and be applyed only to the plastic parts and would be something if you can a small curve to the effect, i think that would look more natural.

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Will this be released?
    we cannot use it for now because colorbanner is not compatible with ios6 and i tryed with winterboard but it looks like crap
    Last edited by cornelutz_rtm; 03-29-2013 at 01:51 PM.


    Donate if you apreciate my work.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-29-2013), iGeriya (03-29-2013)

  7. #23124
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    I would love to see the Glock and AK icons. Not on wood though.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (03-29-2013)

  9. #23125
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    I use uploadr from the App Store. It copies the pic you want right to your clipboard, all you have to do us paste it with [IMG] in front and [/IMG] at the end. Comes out nice & clear

    You mine Sharing the photo icon , or someone could point me

  10. #23126
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Any thoughts why my wallpaper section in settings look like this?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364586275.266869.jpg

  11. #23127
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,079
    Thanks
    1,849
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 769 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    I ended up cropping the bottom of the BarLCD in Minuet and using that
    Great idea
    Doing the same, thanks
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    Vicarious (03-29-2013)

  13. #23128
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Any thoughts why my wallpaper section in settings look like this?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364586275.266869.jpg
    Lol, had the same problem, was eventually resolved by itself, no idea how, neither reboot or respring did the job, just fixed itself. I'm seeing a lot of people experiencing it lately...

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (03-29-2013)

  15. #23129
    Nuff said, Jaku is best theme out there. Here with fold to unlock tweak...

    http://i.imgur.com/ZeMIXpB.jpg

  16. #23130

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon0309 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), Azjonnyg (03-29-2013)

  18. #23131
    Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    You mine Sharing the photo icon , or someone could point me
    Yes indeed, this photo icon is awesome...could you share mate please
    Thanks

  19. #23132
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    @Cornelutz > I'll send you the PSD in a few hours or less.
    About the gloss, I'll make it less visible and try to curve it, but I will probably not take off the gloss over the corner's edge as I spent to much time on it, i'd feel like massacreing it xD, it all depends on my courage to redo it or not actually

    EDIT : Nope, I'll do it, I see it's just a little mod to do so.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), DjeTouch (03-29-2013)

  21. #23133

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Seagram For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (03-29-2013)

  23. #23134

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), broflok (03-29-2013), meth357 (08-21-2013)

  25. #23135
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 868 Times in 137 Posts

    someone used this icon on this thread with no credits?? stealing it??? shame..
    the original creattor is here
    Memory Cleaner on Behance

    Attached Images Attached Images

  26. #23136
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364596143.892794.jpg

    Me today. Well off to work!


    Don't know if this is old news but I found some beautiful walls here: http://klikekyle.deviantart.com/

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-29-2013), Vicarious (03-29-2013), zplit (03-29-2013)

  28. #23137
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Here's my photo icon. Credit to the creator
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucxnw4be2alv2g0/icon%402x.zip
    Thanks

  29. #23138
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    I use uploadr from the App Store. It copies the pic you want right to your clipboard, all you have to do us paste it with [IMG] in front and [/IMG] at the end. Comes out nice & clear

    thanks for icon

  30. #23139
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364598342.665050.jpgwhere can I get this Paypal icon? TIA
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  31. #23140
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364598342.665050.jpgwhere can I get this Paypal icon? TIA
    In Jaku. It's the original Jaku Paypal icon.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    zplit (03-29-2013)

Page 1157 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 157 657 1057 1107 114711551156115711581159 1167 1207 1257 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •