Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by kidclipper View Post
    where did u get those badges?
    Easy to search you find it here

Jaku for iOS 5

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364422006.410652.jpg
    Could any one make this icon for me please? Or jakuify it doesn't matter TIA!! (:
    114x114
    Icon name: unlaced

A ssh icon at ecofrankenstein request

SSH

Quote Originally Posted by pat_ty View Post
    cornelutz_rtm,

Thank you for pointing to to Radmir12Abilev's DA site. How about your setting icons? I meant the one that is not on Radmir12Abilev's package. Or I should watch out for the update 4?
    he will update with my icons to and the bug fix because i have spent all day on fix that bug

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    perfecto! thank you so much!!

Attachment 627970
    u welcome
    Last edited by cornelutz_rtm; 03-27-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Donate if you apreciate my work.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-28-2013), Alfroggy (03-27-2013), darkenmyday (03-27-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-27-2013), lion19 (03-28-2013), Mone (03-28-2013), pat_ty (03-27-2013), snakeeater01 (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    yes, i can do that.

Thanks mate ... i'm a soccer player to so i know your feeling. by the way i will give you another icon that is already made to be used with foldericon so you can use it as a template to fix the icon that you allready have.

Stadium Folder Icon

Attachment 627918

And here is the longest Settings Screeeeeeen with some new icons that i have made to complete the pack that Radmir12Abilev released.

Can you pm me the extra icons you've added :-) also. Would someone want to jaku the bevel for this news stand theme? Found it on DA and figures this group may enjoy it with jaku!

http://faceimagens.deviantart.com/ar...tand-359331071

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-28-2013), Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolysenegal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Hey brother what icons have been replaced! You know I joined the party late. Would love to see some alts.
    Too many to say, without being at my computer. I guess there'd be screenshots early in the thread with older versions of icons.
    Happy to help when I'm at home over the weekend.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013), Pinoy (03-27-2013)

My camo winterboard icon...thinking if I should include it in the packImageUploadedByModMyi1364427147.570226.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LeelGotWings For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by LeelGotWings View Post
    My camo winterboard icon...thinking if I should include it in the packImageUploadedByModMyi1364427147.570226.jpg
    Looks grate mate !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

LeelGotWings (03-27-2013)

A ssh icon at ecofrankenstein request

SSH

That was fast. Thanks a lot, it looks great!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

u welcome
    Hey dude, just wondering did you see my suggestion on the twitter app icon ? 'cause I'm eager to see what it gives in the end ! But it's only up to you of course .

Before going to sleep, just to get some time off of the grass (just to get back into some other kind of grass in a few minutes hehe ), I did the iPhone5's frontside ! And I wanna say to DjeTouch that his i5 icon on the repo is OUTSTANDING. I thought ALL THE WAY THROUGH that it was a stock icon from William for the new i5 template. And earlier today I found it on the repo. Knowing it's not a stock icon yet I thought of making it then . (no need to do an icon when Lok is on it. Well except if we're capricious :P)

There are two versions. There was going to be only one but I noticed it wasn't black enough, so I darkened it and now I think both are cool lol so I didn't get rid of the bright one. (I made it look like the darker one is closer to the ground on the preview though so it doesn't look weird)

EDIT : ! NOTICE ! Darkenmyday just tipped me the earset jack entry is on the wrong side hehe ! Don't download today if you care about that, I'll update it tomorrow) << Fixed a few post later on top of next page

(Image above is a direct link to a .rar archive of both files)

Hope you like it . I struggled so much at the borders that I ended up faking an effect on both bottom corners. really hope it goes well on retina screen, gimme a feedback if you can .
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (03-27-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-28-2013), Iphone ie (03-27-2013), lion19 (03-28-2013), sickchris714 (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Does anybody know how to get rid of the artwork reflection in the Music app? :/

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Hey dude, just wondering did you see my suggestion on the twitter app icon ? 'cause I'm eager to see what it gives in the end ! But it's only up to you of course .

Before going to sleep, just to get some time off of the grass (just to get back into some other kind of grass in a few minutes hehe ), I did the iPhone5's frontside ! And I wanna say to DjeTouch that his i5 icon on the repo is OUTSTANDING. I thought ALL THE WAY THROUGH that it was a stock icon from William for the new i5 template. And earlier today I found it on the repo. Knowing it's not a stock icon yet I thought of making it then . (no need to do an icon when Lok is on it. Well except if we're capricious :P)

There are two versions. There was going to be only one but I noticed it wasn't black enough, so I darkened it and now I think both are cool lol so I didn't get rid of the bright one. (I made it look like the darker one is closer to the ground on the preview though so it doesn't look weird)

Hope you like it . I struggled so much at the borders that I ended up faking an effect on both bottom corners. really hope it goes well on retina screen, gimme a feedback if you can .
    these are amazing! i don't have a 5 but i think the headphone jack goes on the bottom left though

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-27-2013), Iphone ie (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    these are amazing! i don't have a 5 but i think the headphone jack goes on the bottom left though
    HAHAHA xD !! SH!T ! First time I made the backcover I did on the left and had to redo it on the right, and now it's the opposite xD !! All right, I'll take care of that tomorrow, sorry for the inconveniance though !!!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (03-27-2013), Iphone ie (03-27-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

I would prefer it without the shine overlay.
    But very nice icons

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    I would prefer it without the shine overlay.
    But very nice icons
    I will see what I can do about it. It was quite tricky for me to get it right with the overlay beyond what it seems to be. But I will give it a try at least.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (03-28-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHA xD !! SH!T ! First time I made the backcover I did on the left and had to redo it on the right, and now it's the opposite xD !! All right, I'll take care of that tomorrow, sorry for the inconveniance though !!!
    it's all good xD i love the shine on them! i'm going to use them on my 4

29. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    What about credits to Bjbinc, Bro
    @brofolk:
    Credits and Thanks to Alfroggy
    Thanks a lot snakeeater01 for responds and the file.

And of course BIG THANKS to Alfroggy and to everyone involved. Cheers
    Last edited by broflok; 03-27-2013 at 08:12 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    I do have the paid theme but mines not black. Safari or Tweetbot. How would I go about getting them?
    Go (for example in iFile) to /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/2. Jaku Essentials/Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari/
    William included the black icon as an alt. Cut the one named icon@2x~iphone~black.png
    And paste it in the theme you're customizing, enabled above '2. Jaku Essentials' in WinterBoard.

Tweetbot would require its icon to be recolored for you to use it blackened.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Go (for example in iFile) to /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/2. Jaku Essentials/Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari/
    William included the black icon as an alt. Cut the one named icon@2x~iphone~black.png
    And paste it in the theme you're customizing, enabled above '2. Jaku Essentials' in WinterBoard.

Tweetbot would require its icon to be recolored for you to use it blackened.
    Ahhh thanks bud. You always end up helping my stupid *** out on here. I'm gonna owe you dinner one of these days

35. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-27-2013)

Page 1148 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 148 648 1048 1098 113811461147114811491150 1158 1198 1248 ... LastLast