+ Reply
Page 114 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 29993

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by dbtennis7 bjbinc, Not sure if your taking requests but if you are could you make a few settings icons in the style in this one I posted?
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    bjbinc,
    Not sure if your taking requests but if you are could you make a few settings icons in the style in this one I posted? I was mainly looking for the on/off button style that's in it and whatever else you could come up with??? Thanks if you can do it!
    @bjbinc,

Not sure if you missed this post but just checking, would this be possible for you to do? Thank You!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Sorry...I saw it, then forgot about it. I'll play around with it and see if I can come up with something for you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Sorry...I saw it, then forgot about it. I'll play around with it and see if I can come up with something for you.
    Thanks, appreciate it!

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xselsert View Post
    Hey all. I am the creater of the number 9 sparrow icon. Thanks for all the votes that I hope will grow Who made number 10? Lot of detail but to me it looks very busy. I tried myself to make a icon like that but the many details didn't made the concept of the app stand out. Let the best icon win
    I did. And I agree to the fact there are too many details, Bjbinc was the first to tell me this. But then I was honnestly to lazy to start a new icon before the contest, as my first idea was already taken (Bjbinc, who actually managed to do it even better than I would have, my idea was slightly different). That's why I believed Bjbinc's will win. But as I said, it's day #1. 6 left to go !
    I'm being very honnest to be asking in my mind "who is voting for n10". I like the work I've put into it. It looks very pleasant and gorgeous. But it doesnt fit the concept this is for sure. It would look better for an advertising on a bigger scale. Cluttered. I added it to my springboard (before the accident with my phone) and it didn't match every spots because of its tone (got to keep it near another wood icon or such). And this is actually what I feel is finally wrong with the Pinterest icon displaying sakuras' petals. But I think now I got it. Next time I plan on designing such kind of icons I'll give them a "bigger scale" look. Although, I'm happy that @Chaotic Buddhist likes it this way already

Thanks

Well so far...people are liking #10

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-01-2012)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

nealh (04-02-2012)

Thanks

Gmail : Because I believe former versions aren't good enough.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

nealh (04-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post

Wow that looks awesome! Can I ask for your background and wood texture? looks fantastic Bravo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xselsert View Post
    Wow that looks awesome! Can I ask for your background and wood texture? looks fantastic Bravo
    I was just replying you a "Yes with condition" message but then I thought about it again and think i want to avoid freely giving my work away as my conditions are never respected. I spend hours on textures like this and only a few people gave me credits. Actually I count those people by 3. Only. When I know hundreds downloaded them. It happened years ago that my biggest work (of that time) was stolen and sold online under the name of another artist. Since that day I swore it'll never happen again (it's ******* frustrating, it feels like the guy is taking a **** on your face while smiling to his supporters). I will only share my work with people I trust.
    Besides, the background was an easy work that I don't mind sharing. I often reuse it and modify it for this or that concept so it will not look exactly like on the picture. But it's pretty easy to mod it, just mess around with the Lighting Effect filter.
    gimme a few hours, I got to go, when i'm back check your PMs

I hope i'm not being mean to you though, hope you understand my position.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 04-02-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks

I was just replying you a "Yes with condition" message but then I thought about it again and think i want to avoid freely giving my work away as my conditions are never respected. I spend hours on textures like this and only a few people gave me credits. Actually I count those people by 3. Only. When I know hundreds downloaded them. It happened years ago that my biggest work (of that time) was stolen and sold online under the name of another artist. Since that day I swore it'll never happen again (it's ******* frustrating, it feels like the guy is taking a **** on your face while smiling to his supporters). I will only share my work with people I trust.
    Besides, the background was an easy work that I don't mind sharing. I often reuse it and modify it for this or that concept so it will not look exactly like on the picture. But it's pretty easy to mod it, just mess around with the Lighting Effect filter.

I can vouch for Xselsert; he's an active and trustworthy member over at MacThemes and he does some terrific work himself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I understand that you dont want your hard work to be used by others so they can take credit. But if we share our icons and the elements more icons will be made and more people will get their theme complete. Its just that your woodtexture is so amazing I would love to make something out of it. Best woodtexture I have seen on a icon.
    Looking forward to your pm.

And thanks bankai means a lot

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xselsert For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-13-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

The corners of this icon have issues. Would you be able to repost?

It looks great. Thanks for sharing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DreadHeadSk8ter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Yeah, buy the theme - it comes with safari icons.
    is that suppose to be a slick comment! i been bought this theme when it came out @ss clown! ... is there any "CUSTOM" safari icons as of some in the Jaku Community?? Or has anybody made any?? just a question

Thanks

I cant imagine any better safari icon than the black alt included in the theme. There's a blue one in this thread somewhere tho

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

mdot (04-02-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    is that suppose to be a slick comment! i been bought this theme when it came out @ss clown! ... is there any "CUSTOM" safari icons as of some in the Jaku Community?? Or has anybody made any?? just a question
    No need to get hostile, but here's your answer. Clown.

I cant imagine any better safari icon than the black alt included in the theme.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (04-02-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DreadHeadSk8ter's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant imagine any better safari icon than the black alt included in the theme. There's a blue one in this thread somewhere tho
    yeah yo

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

There are at least a dozen in this very thread, you only need look.
    Don't just rely on someone to hand you what you want and then get pissy if they won't.

You want it? Go look for it.

I'm feeling nice so here's where it begins:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...os-5-a-11.html

Page 11 is where the icon first changed and alts first started appearing..
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-02-2012 at 10:21 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

nealh (04-02-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Seriously. lol I think I just dropped 5 IQ points.

edit: oh, you changed your post. lol
    Last edited by mdot; 04-02-2012 at 10:20 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

nealh (04-02-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Seriously. lol I think I just dropped 5 IQ points.

edit: oh, you changed your post. lol
    lol. Sorry, I rethought my initial reply...

Quote Originally Posted by olderChest View Post
    The corners of this icon have issues. Would you be able to repost?

It looks great. Thanks for sharing.
    What? Oh I see. The border didn't get included in the clipping mask. For what it's worth, that won't matter since the theme will mask those corners out anyway, although the author may update it later. Either way, it should look fine.

Hell, I'm thinking about installing the gmail app just for this icon.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 04-02-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

What? Oh I see. The border didn't get included in the clipping mask. For what it's worth, that won't matter since the theme will mask those corners out anyway, although the author may update it later. Either way, it should look fine.

Hell, I'm thinking about installing the gmail app just for this icon.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping to resize it and use it for the mail icon, so hopefully the creator can correct the image.

Thanks for the response though. I appreciate your effort.