Page 108 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Errrmm btw , hows the weather fellas ?
    It's a bright, bright, bright and sunshiny day! Lol just a little drama in the world of Jaku. haha

    Curious, I posted a while ago, so if not it's okay - but does anybody have another view on a tetris icon? I'm not 100% sure about the other two posted icons.
    Last edited by mdot; 03-28-2012 at 10:05 AM.

  2. #2142
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    It's a bright, bright, bright and sunshiny day! Lol just a little drama in the world of Jaku. haha

    Curious, I posted a while ago, so if not it's okay - but does anybody have another view on a tetris icon? I'm not 100% sure about the other two posted icons.
    I made one that's just the tetris logo. It's in this thread somewhere... maybe around pages 20-30. I'd repost it but I don't have it anymore
    Last edited by Groinchurn; 03-28-2012 at 10:46 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Groinchurn For This Useful Post:

    mdot (03-28-2012)

  4. #2143

  5. #2144

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Damnskippy (03-28-2012), indyzzzz (03-29-2012), latpeuw (04-23-2012), mdot (03-28-2012), nealh (03-28-2012), RippedThemer (03-28-2012)

  7. #2145
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    So ... still trying to get it right. Unfortunatly my skill is almost at its limits with this one, as I'm not sure to percieve it right in my mind when I draw it and I only have my Laptop's touchpad which is disfunctional. It's time to save for repair !

    Anyway. Here are two previews of v2. The earlier piece and the "fixed" one.


  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-14-2012), bjbinc (03-28-2012), davethepanda (03-28-2012), indyzzzz (03-29-2012), latpeuw (04-23-2012), nealh (03-28-2012)

  9. #2146
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

    I kinda like the one on the left because the rings show better. I like the shadow area of the one on the right better. Both look great though.

  10. #2147
    Nvm...its being taken care of
    Last edited by bjbinc; 03-28-2012 at 02:53 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    mdot (03-28-2012)

  12. #2148

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (03-28-2012)

  14. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    So ... still trying to get it right. Unfortunatly my skill is almost at its limits with this one, as I'm not sure to percieve it right in my mind when I draw it and I only have my Laptop's touchpad which is disfunctional. It's time to save for repair !

    Anyway. Here are two previews of v2. The earlier piece and the "fixed" one.

    The "fixed" one is fantastic! Great work.
    ...just curious, anyone know when the theme will be updated to be iOS 5.1 ready? Or we have to wait till untethered jailbreak? :P
    Last edited by davethepanda; 03-28-2012 at 03:15 PM.

  15. #2150

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbz83 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (03-28-2012)

  17. #2151
    cant believe what i saw on deviantart, how barbaric to steal and give away to andriod, yuck

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybachMusic For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (03-28-2012)

  19. #2152
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    cant believe what i saw on deviantart, how barbaric to steal and give away to andriod, yuck
    I got nothing against Android, having seen one in action recently. But I guess people stealing a paid theme to give it away for free on Android isn't really fair ... although I'd be pleased if you could give more details.

    BTW, I forgot to give the PNG of the fixed VLC. Thanks a lot for the feedbacks and your thoughts, it's helpful :P !!

    -vlc4.png


    EDIT : I just saw on Deviantart ... I think some of you know how bad I can react for such things ... I HATE !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-28-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    ahjek (03-29-2012), Alfroggy (06-14-2012), bjbinc (03-28-2012), indyzzzz (03-29-2012)

  21. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    WOW !!!!! These are AMAzing !!! so glad I'll get my phone back today
    I'm still lost on what one to use - debating between the first two, can't figure out colour or no colour? lol Blake kills me every time with multiple designs that are equally sexy for each icon. -_-

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (03-28-2012), iGeriya (03-28-2012)

  23. #2154

  24. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted_ChevyZ View Post
    No sir. Off topic but not a joke. Feel free to stop by but I completely understand being memorized by these icons still ;-)
    I wasn't knocking your theme. It's just that they are very dissimilar. What Ellersbee said was equivalent to walking into a Sushi bar and telling customers if they like Sushi then check out Lamb.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (03-28-2012)

  26. #2156
    Would anybody consider making an HTML Edit icon?

  27. #2157
    Would someone mind posting the black Safari icon and the white and black iPhone icons?
    I know I can look in the folder, but the images are compressed and I have no idea how to change that.

  28. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by DjCarpenter View Post
    Would someone mind posting the black Safari icon and the white and black iPhone icons?
    I know I can look in the folder, but the images are compressed and I have no idea how to change that.
    Can't post because its a paid theme. But this should help:

    navigate to Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/

    Black iPhone: icon@2x~iphone~black.png
    White iPhone: icon@2x~iphone~white.png

    Navigate to /Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari/
    Black safari (I think): icon@2x~black.png

    Hope that helps. If you want to view the icons, just use iFile on your phone - that's the easiest way.

  29. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    Can't post because its a paid theme. But this should help:

    navigate to Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/

    Black iPhone: icon@2x~iphone~black.png
    White iPhone: icon@2x~iphone~white.png

    Navigate to /Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari/
    Black safari (I think): icon@2x~black.png

    Hope that helps. If you want to view the icons, just use iFile on your phone - that's the easiest way.
    Good point. I didn't think about that.
    Yeah, I use iFile to look at them but I couldn't get a copy of the icons that wasn't compressed but I just figured out a way to get 'em.
    Wish I would have thought about it before. Bought the theme a while back and haven't even gotten to use it on anything haha.
    Thanks!

  30. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by DjCarpenter View Post
    Good point. I didn't think about that.
    Yeah, I use iFile to look at them but I couldn't get a copy of the icons that wasn't compressed but I just figured out a way to get 'em.
    Wish I would have thought about it before. Bought the theme a while back and haven't even gotten to use it on anything haha.
    Thanks!
    Do all the changes on your phone and you won't need any "copy" of the icons? Or at least view them in iFile so you know what icon it is, and change it on your computer.

Page 108 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •